I Have Had It With Political Correctness

GotZoom

Apr 20, 2005
Cordova, TN
Hold the Presses

A Dallas-area parent is demanding that her child’s pre-school change its logo because it features only a Caucasian child, reports WFAA-TV.

Leslie Moore, a teacher in McKinney, Texas whose child is in the preschool program, says the logo is racist.

"It sends the wrong message," she said. "It's telling me that every other ethnic race other than Caucasian is inferior to the Caucasian race."

Even though tee shirts and bags are already being printed, along with letterhead, school officials have stopped everything and will meet with Moore to discuss trading the offensive image for another logo that depicts the gorgeous mosaic of ethnicities that is the McKinney school district.

Attachments

• $MISD.jpg
    $MISD.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 59
yeah...I have a hard time not 'hating' people because of that lady. Frankly, I'd do her kid good to be forcibly removed from her custody and given to a parent who doesn't have shit-for-brains.

GotZoom said:
....... school officials have stopped everything and will meet with Moore to discuss trading the offensive image for another logo that depicts the gorgeous mosaic of ethnicities that is the McKinney school district.

Along with this.

GotZoom said:
Along with this.
Administration weakness is one thing. Yes, it's a problem, but the teacher has
these kids 5 days a week. Who knows what she says in class. Her influence can last a lifetime, SHE is the biggest problem IMO.

Mr. P said:
Administration weakness is one thing. Yes, it's a problem, but the teacher has
these kids 5 days a week. Who knows what she says in class. Her influence can last a lifetime, SHE is the biggest problem IMO.

Agreed.

Followed by the school giving in to her demands.

If more people would stand up to BS like this - just say "Get A Life" - and move on, things wouldn't snowball and become the mess they are today.

GotZoom said:
Agreed.

If more people would stand up to BS like this - just say "Get A Life" - and move on, things wouldn't snowball and become the mess they are today.

Nah, then she'd just sue and it would go to the 9th circuit court of appeals who:

1. Would demand that they add an ethnicity for every child, even those of all imaginary races that have not yet been discovered.

2. Command that the word "God" be taken from every dictionary that might be on the premises as it would violate the children's rights to have to see it as they look up words like "Good" and "Godless".

3. Command that all children in the district be bused to more atheistic surroundings so as to insure that they may not be subjected to the church across the street 3 miles down the road.

4. Command that all children in the school district be allowed to go naked as it is only a "freedom of expression" that has been curbed by the Religious Reich.

5. Command that all pencils and pens be removed from the premises as they can be used to make "pretend" crosses to kill the "poor minority of pretend vampires" and could be used for religious purposes of writing the word God.

6. Command that all grading be changed to the "Grade Yourself" system where the child fills out their own grade reports if they can read and if not special representatives must be hired in order to fill them out for them. The choices in Grades will be between A and A+ with the only checkmark to mark next to the A+.

7. Command that children be indoctrinated into Human Secularism, the new official religion of the US.

8. (y'alls turn!)

meanwhile i will send my child to the school of hard knocks so he can become the boss and sign the front of all these other kids checks

GotZoom said:
Agreed.

Yes, I and hundreds of others stood up to our local school board on a zoning issue 7 years ago...They did what they wanted to do anyway..One year later we went private.

Forum List

Back