I have evidence that anti-virus software manufacturers are releasing viruses!!!

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
I have evidence that anti-virus software manufacturers are releasing computer viruses in an effort to keep themselves in business. However, I cannot share that evidence with the general public without getting into serious trouble.

Therefore, my son, if you would like me to share the evidence, you will have to answer a series of riddles and mental puzzles.

Consider this a quest...a quest for RIGHTEOUSNESS!

FIRST RIDDLE:

I have oceans without water,
I have a sky without air,
I have mountains without land.

What am I?

I have evidence that anti-virus software manufacturers are releasing computer viruses in an effort to keep themselves in business. However, I cannot share that evidence with the general public without getting into serious trouble.

Therefore, my son, if you would like me to share the evidence, you will have to answer a series of riddles and mental puzzles.

FIRST RIDDLE:

What am I?

Billy Ocean, Wrestler Sky Low low and Mountains of evidence

Midget%20Wrestler%20Sky%20Low%20Low%202.jpg

Did you just give me a computer virus?

FIRST RIDDLE:

What am I?

a douchebag.

Correct my son.

You have taken the first step towards ultimate knowledge.

After answering 19 more questions, you will be eligible to embark on the Path of Truth...and for only 4 EASY payments of $49.95, you will be sent the information needed to begin your journey!

SECOND RIDDLE:

What is is small and weak but can bring people into new worlds and places, which no other man can do?

FIRST RIDDLE:

What am I?

a douchebag.

Or in your case...a DEUTSCHEBAG

Correct my son.

After answering 19 more questions, you will be eligible to embark on the Path of Truth...and for only 4 EASY payments of $49.95, you will be sent the information needed to begin your journey!

SECOND RIDDLE:

What is is small and weak but can bring people into new worlds and places, which no other man can do?

A Key?

Although the worlds part is a bit confusing.

Correct my son.

SECOND RIDDLE:

jessica alba.

Correct my son.

SECOND RIDDLE:

A Key?

You are a truly wise man! Far smarter than you look.

Or maybe you are good at Google searches...

Either way, SAVVY would be a good word to describe you.

THIRD RIDDLE:

A man is going to Pittsburg and meets a man with seven wives. Each wife has seven sacks. Each sack has seven cats. How many people are going to Pittsburg?

Followup question: In what state is Pittsburg?

Last edited:
Correct my son.

SECOND RIDDLE:

A Key?

THIRD RIDDLE:

A man is going to Pittsburg and meets a man with seven wives. Each wife has seven sacks. Each sack has seven cats. How many people are going to Pittsburg?

One man.

I dunno what state. My guess would be that since the name is spelled differently than Pittsburgh, you're not talking about PA.

Correct my son.

SECOND RIDDLE:

A Key?

THIRD RIDDLE:

one zombie, but soon, there will be more zombies.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8R3GKtqMwrY]YouTube - Die Hard with a Vengeance - As I was going to St Ives[/ame]

A Key?

THIRD RIDDLE:

One man.

I dunno what state. My guess would be that since the name is spelled differently than Pittsburgh, you're not talking about PA.

New Hampshire.

This is why I have macs. No Norton, no anything, perfectly contained. Always thought it was a protection racket.

This is why I have macs. No Norton, no anything, perfectly contained. Always thought it was a protection racket.

I also have evidence that Apple is creating viruses to infect PCs...but that will be outlined in another thread.

STAY TUNED!!!

Forum List

Back