I have come to the conclusion...

that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

Personally I can't speak for Republicans. I know I don't hate people getting welfare. What I hate is the amount of Waste and Abuse of the system, and the unsustainable Debt the Programs have us facing.

I do not want to do away with them, I want to see them cleaned up, and put on a sustainable Track.

That's all.

What you seem to want to ignore, is that if we do nothing and just ignore the problem. Both SS, and MC will collapse and then where will social Welfare be? Being the Father of 2 Young Children I tend to think of things like this through that prism. I want them to have SS when they Retire, I want them to live in a strong, Prosperous Nation. Not one so burdened down by Debt it is a shell of it's former self.

Last edited:
that Republicans hate the fact that people receive welfare SO MUCH that they are willing to cripple our country in revenge.

Maybe they're jelous...

If they drive the country into default we'll all be dirt poor

Personally I can't speak for Republicans. I know I don't hate people getting welfare. What I hate is the amount of Waste and Abuse of the system, and the unsustainable Debt the Programs have us facing.

I do not want to do away with them, I want to see them cleaned up, and put on a sustainable Track.

That's all.

Do you have any definitive proof of waste and abuse of the system? Could it be just rhetorical nonsense?

If you DO have any proof of waste and abuse, please present it to your state attorney general.

You want your welfare? then make everyone pay for it. Not just 50% of us.. otherwise your conclusions don't interest me much.

Maybe they're jelous...

If they drive the country into default we'll all be dirt poor

You libs are to fucking Funny. Obama and the Dems brought us here by racking up almost 5 Trillion in new Debt in 3 Years. If we had not increased spending as much as they did, we would not have reached this debate for another 3 Years or so.

LOL I would not have laughed if it had a hint of truth to it.
It is the God's honest truth.

Its the gods honest truth because she knows whats in everyones mind including ours. Only problem with that is she should have also known , being Omnipotent and all, how stupid we would perceive her to be by making such an idiotic blanket statement.

I only hate stupid people, you excluded of course because you cant help it.:eusa_whistle:

Regan raised the debt ceiling 17 times...and the dems didnt threaten to shut down the country. That is the difference between reepublicans and dems.

That's all.

Do you have any definitive proof of waste and abuse of the system? Could it be just rhetorical nonsense?

If you DO have any proof of waste and abuse, please present it to your state attorney general.

I've served in the military and worked in the government for over 25 years.

Anyone who doesn't think there is any waste has a skull full of sawdust.

Regan raised the debt ceiling 17 times...and the dems didnt threaten to shut down the country. That is the difference between reepublicans and dems.

The debt level was much different.

Not to mention at no time did we increase the ceiling in the amount that Obumble wants.

I have come to the conclusion the the Left hate people that work hard and try to achieve a good life for themselves and their family.They should be forced to hand over what the left feels is fair to those who are less fortunate.And while they have their hands in someone else's pocket why stop there,the left will keep on digging until all they pull out is some lint or a little fuzz ball then they will be angry that there is nothing left. :eusa_shhh:

Maybe you can persuade your democratic leaders or maybe your President to put a plan on paper of what they would like to see happen.

Spending is not obama's job it is congress's job.
I think Obama did submit a bill to the senate which defeated it.

Forum List

Back