I have changed my mind about Trump

That's right, Eagle, your denying does not make it so.
Whatever floats your boat.........I don't care what you think.........buy that Hillary bumper sticker yet.
All we want for the GOP is your vote, not your 19th century attitudes. Trot along now.
Like you own the GOP........do they pay you to post..............If you Change the outcome of this election via Brokered.......The GOP is done..............You may now laugh................Independents will soar and you will let all the people in this country know that the system is rigged.............

Please do so............and anger the entire country.............that will do more damage in the next election than you want to receive.................

Please do so..............

Whatever floats your boat.........I don't care what you think.........buy that Hillary bumper sticker yet.
All we want for the GOP is your vote, not your 19th century attitudes. Trot along now.
Like you own the GOP........do they pay you to post..............If you Change the outcome of this election via Brokered.......The GOP is done..............You may now laugh................Independents will soar and you will let all the people in this country know that the system is rigged.............Please do so............and anger the entire country.............that will do more damage in the next election than you want to receive.................Please do so..............
We will, and the GOP will be rid of your ilk. And the entire country as a whole will be thrilled. We have told you weirdies out there on the far right that you can't have the GOP. Just the way it is.

Trump guarantees a HRC or Sanders victory.
Only in your little establishment mind...............and only because of the RINO brigade joining their side..............

Continue with your bought and paid for whore politicians.
My mind has nothing to do with the fact that you are correct about "RINO brigades" not voting for Trump.
Well we already knew that dump ass.......You people are Democratic bitches.............bought and paid for by the Republicans in Name only. Who want the establishment and more of the same anyway...........

Do us a favor and go ahead and join them...........stop pretending to be conservatives...........Because you sure as hell aren't.

Neither is Trump.

The idea that Trump is a conservative is a lie conservatives have to tell themselves because they've decided to vote for him.

And keep encouraging Republicans and "RINOs" to vote for someone else. That will just make Hillary's victory larger. Make sure you have a long list of people to blame for your defeat other than yourself. Trump supporters are very good at blaming others.

Trump guarantees a HRC or Sanders victory.
Only in your little establishment mind...............and only because of the RINO brigade joining their side..............

Continue with your bought and paid for whore politicians.
My mind has nothing to do with the fact that you are correct about "RINO brigades" not voting for Trump.
Well we already knew that dump ass.......You people are Democratic bitches.............bought and paid for by the Republicans in Name only. Who want the establishment and more of the same anyway...........

Do us a favor and go ahead and join them...........stop pretending to be conservatives...........Because you sure as hell aren't.

Neither is Trump.

The idea that Trump is a conservative is a lie conservatives have to tell themselves because they've decided to vote for him.

And keep encouraging Republicans and "RINOs" to vote for someone else. That will just make Hillary's victory larger. Make sure you have a long list of people to blame for your defeat other than yourself. Trump supporters are very good at blaming others.
The establishment can't be challenged.........they will take Hillary before losing to an outsider..........nuff said.

Like you own the GOP........do they pay you to post..............If you Change the outcome of this election via Brokered.......The GOP is done..............You may now laugh................Independents will soar and you will let all the people in this country know that the system is rigged.............Please do so............and anger the entire country.............that will do more damage in the next election than you want to receive.................Please do so..............
We will, and the GOP will be rid of your ilk. And the entire country as a whole will be thrilled. We have told you weirdies out there on the far right that you can't have the GOP. Just the way it is.
That is a matter of opinion..........Please do so and lets find out.

You are going to be on the outside before the year is out, and you won't be let back in.

You are going to be on the outside before the year is out, and you won't be let back in.
Then so be it.........................If you steal the election then I will go register Independent.............and so will Millions.

Then so be it.........................If you steal the election then I will go register Independent.............and so will Millions.
You can do no good here in the Party. Go.

You can do no good here in the Party. Go.
I heard others in History say the same thing................like this guy..

50399241.jpg

There is your new avatar.

I have changed my mind about Trump. Formerly, I was thinking that if it was a choice between Hillary and Trump, I would stay home.

Now, after seeing the violence in Chicago, I have changed my mind. If the choice is between Hillary and Trump, I will vote for Hillary.

Hillary would be a very bad President and our country would continue to decline. But the damage would be blamed on the Democrats, and Republicans might increase their power in state and local levels.

But with Trump, there's no way to say what happens. Trump has proven over and over that he lacks the temperament to be a President. He is actually encouraging his followers to act violently towards anti-Trump demonstrators. We can't trust this man to have his finger on the nuclear button.
. What's wrong with the other three Republicans running right now for you ? Kasich, Cruz or Rubio would be better than Billary or Crazy Bernie...

I have changed my mind about Trump. Formerly, I was thinking that if it was a choice between Hillary and Trump, I would stay home.

Now, after seeing the violence in Chicago, I have changed my mind. If the choice is between Hillary and Trump, I will vote for Hillary.

Hillary would be a very bad President and our country would continue to decline. But the damage would be blamed on the Democrats, and Republicans might increase their power in state and local levels.

But with Trump, there's no way to say what happens. Trump has proven over and over that he lacks the temperament to be a President. He is actually encouraging his followers to act violently towards anti-Trump demonstrators. We can't trust this man to have his finger on the nuclear button.
. What's wrong with the other three Republicans running right now for you ? Kasich, Cruz or Rubio would be better than Billary or Crazy Bernie...

please dont think kasich , cruz or rubio are good choices...they are only looking better than trump that is all

please dont think kasich , cruz or rubio are good choices...they are only looking better than trump that is all
OK, so their looking better than Trump you say, but how do they stack up against ole Billary and Bernie ? If those two play the race card anymore, I think they'll break down into the giggles wondering is this really working again ? It's so obvious what is going on with those two, and the sad thing is, is that the people are so gullible that they fall for it everytime.

I think you're clearly correct about trump.

but how has our country declined since 2008? by every objective measure, we're doing much better and certainly are not in "decline".

Hillary are my no 4 favorite in these election.

First of all Trump and Cruz then Bernie no 3.

What the anti-Trump people don't get is that Trump is using bluster and bravado to generate excitement about his campaign. Trump the President will dial down the bravado because he knows that won't work as President but he also knows that his bravado works fantastically well as Trump the Campaigner.

If it comes to Hillary v Trump, I'm voting for Hillary. And I really, really don't want to vote for Hillary. I want the Clintons to go away forever. I won't vote for her if anyone other than Trump is the nominee.

He is an unstable divisive demagogue who should be nowhere near the button.

Even if I agreed with everything Trump said, I wouldn't vote for him.

He wants to restore European pride, which scares you because you're a Jew. That's the only reason you oppose him, don't come up with other reasons out of your ass.
This is the United States of America not Europe dumb ass.

Americans have European heritage, another way of saying white heritage, dumbass.
America is about America not Europeans whatever color they are dicksmack.

White Americans and White Europeans are victims of the same scheme, asswipe.

Is the Master Race having a Pity Party?

Forum List

Back