I have changed my avatar for the first time since i joined.

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
Rejoice in the sillyness that is my grandson at the barber shop!

Seriously tho, it was too damn cute not to share.

20171021_.jpg

Why would you post a family members picture on the internet?

I highly doubt his grandson consented to having his picture associated with the vitriolic, hate filled posts composed by grampa on the internet. People who post pictures of kids as their avatar are almost always conservative wackjobs. They're the same degenerates who post pictures of their nieces, nephews, grandkids as their main pictures on facebook. Weird, weird fuckers.
Unreal.

Not unreal, scumbag. Your grandson is not old enough to CONSENT to being associated with you, your extremist right wing ideology, or your hate on a political forum. End of fucking story.
Shut up ya retard. Demanding a 3 year old have "consent" only further proves my signature

Stuff You or Styufe or whatever ..... is a total prick.

and a troll.

he is a pathetic creature.
It just blows my mind that "sharing a funny moment" is classified as RIGHTWING

Boggles my mind

Why would you post a family members picture on the internet?

I highly doubt his grandson consented to having his picture associated with the vitriolic, hate filled posts composed by grampa on the internet. People who post pictures of kids as their avatar are almost always conservative wackjobs. They're the same degenerates who post pictures of their nieces, nephews, grandkids as their main pictures on facebook. Weird, weird fuckers.
Unreal.

Not unreal, scumbag. Your grandson is not old enough to CONSENT to being associated with you, your extremist right wing ideology, or your hate on a political forum. End of fucking story.
I presume you don't express your asinine outlook on life in front on non-consenting children.
I doubt you possess that level of self control.

I posted a pic that was intended to put a smile on EVERYONE'S face and what happens? The lunatic left plays hate mongering with it.

Forum List

Back