I have cancer

God bless you man. Colon cancer is one of the worst to have. Stage 3 is pretty advanced and survival rates are low, but if you're healthy you can lick this shit.

Don't give up man. Stay strong, get past this shit so you can tell your grandkids about it. God speed man. Please keep us posted. I'm tearing up just trying to post this.

I had surgery for a blockage and stage 3 colon cancer. I had a port inserted into my body. a port is a thing in which they implant under your skin to receive the needle used for the chemo.

Wish me luck. I start chemo September 1.

Hang in there.

pay no attention to the stats......you will get over the shock and chemo can be hard on ya as it goes on...just do what ya need to do to get thru it...you are not alone in this at all.... a few survivors on here and a few going thru it...just do what they tell you to do....good luck and good luck to your caregiver/s

I had surgery for a blockage and stage 3 colon cancer. I had a port inserted into my body. a port is a thing in which they implant under your skin to receive the needle used for the chemo.

Stay strong,never dought your full recovery,your state of mind is a powerful thing I had my surgery April 29 2014 stage 3 chemo radiation more chemo given a clean bill last April,my mistake I always left the door open that it might come back.I told myself that it was being realistic and guarding against a big disappointment, while getting an incision hernia repaired,what was thought to be turned out to be a malignant mass, PET scan revield 5 more hot spots.my advice be selfish protect your emotions,regect ALL negativity from ANY source most important, and I can't stress this enough include yourself,never dought your recovery ever!! you are fighting for your life.I wish you a long , healthy happy life

Stay off the internet, advice on dealing with side effects only, POSITIVE thoughts,no stinking thinking,its good for the people around you,and an absolute must for you.chemo and radiation are hard but not that hard,I had number three ,on round two this am you can do it.

Hi neither Sorry to hear you will be going through a lot in the upcoming months.
I pray for your strength and recovery, and protection of you and all people around you joining in support.

I know that uplifting prayers help boost your natural healing energy and reduce the pain and discomfort.
Your body and mind will need all the support it can get to give you strength to push through.

My friend Olivia specializes in this type of energy boosting healing prayer to beat cancer.
If nothing else, it replaces the pain with peace of mind because it works on that higher level of consciousness and control.
Her free help # is posted publicly online as 713 829 0899 also on freespiritualhealing
Please call anytime you feel the need for immediate relief, no matter how big or small the request is.

The help is free, just like other people helped her when she thought she wasn't going to make it either.
She not only survived, but had kids when the doctors said both were impossible! That was forty years ago,
and she is still helping people with healing as she was able to overcome cancer the doctors had given up on.
So the mind and spirit can have greater power in how the body heals itself, to speed up the recovery time.

You have my prayers and support. I hope this helps!
More power to you!
Thank you for this post ,the world is a better place because of people like you and your friend.

Sorry to hear about it.
My father is also having stage 2 colon cancer. He is going through radiation therapy along with the surgery. He has several health issues or can be said as radiation side effects due to colon cancer such as blood in stool, diarrhea, abdominal pain, fatigue, nausea and vomiting. Hope he recovers soon.

Good luck. Cancer is always serious. My father in law get pancreatic cancer and its spread to his liver. That's sad, and I belive there is nothing you can do. He is telling us nothing, beacuse he don't want to worry anyone.
I hope you eill get well soon.

Sorry to hear that. My dad had colon cancer but didn't require chemo. Even that wasn't a nice experience.

Forum List

Back