I have cancer

neither

Aug 22, 2014
I had surgery for a blockage and stage 3 colon cancer. I had a port inserted into my body. a port is a thing in which they implant under your skin to receive the needle used for the chemo.

Wish me luck. I start chemo September 1.

I had surgery for a blockage and stage 3 colon cancer. I had a port inserted into my body. a port is a thing in which they implant under your skin to receive the needle used for the chemo.

Best of luck. I'm sorry to hear that you're going through that. It's really sad. I hope all goes well.

Good Luck !!!
You have a real good chance of beating it.
They have come a long way with colon cancer since my Mom had it in the late 1980's.
She beat it and has not had cancer ever since. She is now 89.

Hi neither Sorry to hear you will be going through a lot in the upcoming months.
I pray for your strength and recovery, and protection of you and all people around you joining in support.

I know that uplifting prayers help boost your natural healing energy and reduce the pain and discomfort.
Your body and mind will need all the support it can get to give you strength to push through.

My friend Olivia specializes in this type of energy boosting healing prayer to beat cancer.
If nothing else, it replaces the pain with peace of mind because it works on that higher level of consciousness and control.
Her free help # is posted publicly online as 713 829 0899 also on freespiritualhealing
Please call anytime you feel the need for immediate relief, no matter how big or small the request is.

The help is free, just like other people helped her when she thought she wasn't going to make it either.
She not only survived, but had kids when the doctors said both were impossible! That was forty years ago,
and she is still helping people with healing as she was able to overcome cancer the doctors had given up on.
So the mind and spirit can have greater power in how the body heals itself, to speed up the recovery time.

You have my prayers and support. I hope this helps!
More power to you!

Hi neither Sorry to hear you will be going through a lot in the upcoming months.
I pray for your strength and recovery, and protection of you and all people around you joining in support.

I know that uplifting prayers help boost your natural healing energy and reduce the pain and discomfort.
Your body and mind will need all the support it can get to give you strength to push through.

My friend Olivia specializes in this type of energy boosting healing prayer to beat cancer.
If nothing else, it replaces the pain with peace of mind because it works on that higher level of consciousness and control.
Her free help # is posted publicly online as 713 829 0899 also on freespiritualhealing
Please call anytime you feel the need for immediate relief, no matter how big or small the request is.

The help is free, just like other people helped her when she thought she wasn't going to make it either.
She not only survived, but had kids when the doctors said both were impossible! That was forty years ago,
and she is still helping people with healing as she was able to overcome cancer the doctors had given up on.
So the mind and spirit can have greater power in how the body heals itself, to speed up the recovery time.

You have my prayers and support. I hope this helps!
More power to you!

Thank you.

I have an aunt who had major surgery for colon cancer in 1970. She is 92 today, still drives, very active in her church, and visits the sick. She has always had a very calm personality and cared about others. Good luck!

If there is a local colon cancer support group in your area...

... get in touch with them.

Your local newspaper should have some info if there is.

Wish you well.

Forum List

Back