I have cancer, maybe I should move to Massachusetts For Romney Mandated Health Care

Eaglewings, you need to start looking into other options. When my husband died, our accountant gave me the bad news. Under obama's tax policies our little business would not survive. He advised us to sell it if we could and get out while something was salvageable. Because of my husband's illness, we couldn't immediately put it up for sale. By the time I did, it was worthless. I sold off the equipment for pennies. I got less than $2,000 for everything. Closed the doors and walked away. There was nothing more I could do. There is no way I could have afforded everything obama mandated. Especially obamacare. That would have put us under all by itself. So I lost everything.

I am sorry for your situation, the losses of your husband and your business. I can see why you are bitter towards the system. That said sincerely... how would you have fared if there was no Obamacare enacted? Were you better protected previous to Obama's election?

obamacare hasn't affected me until recently, very recently. Before that it was the expectation of the 26 different taxes that obamacare meant. I was advised that out business would not survive. Sell it while it was still worth something. Unfortunately, circumstances dictated a delay and by the time I put it up for sale, no one had any money. I would not have been better protected, but I would have been left alone more.

Forum List

Back