I have cancer, maybe I should move to Massachusetts For Romney Mandated Health Care

I just don't understand that if I were a Romney citizen of Massachusetts, I would not have to break a sweat of fear while going through these horrible treatments. Or fear that my husband is going to have a heart attack
What the fuck is the difference that this Flip Flop man wants to take away or that the Right doesn't want unless if they have been personally affected by a horrible disease.

The irony is that as long as Romney isn't elected President, you won't have to move to his state to take advantage of the health plan he passed as governor.

What you will have to worry about instead is whether or not the medical assessment board approves your treatment. A cost benefit analysis will be applied and you have to pass that first.

It's amazing the number of people who believe that they will actually get treatment under obamacare.

I am fortunate as we will get through this, like you it is a journey.
For the woman who died with breast cancer in the link I provided may be alive today, as many are unaware that they indeed can get some help with the Obama care right now. You have to be without insurance for 6 months in order to apply.

It won't work for me, but I am glad it is out there.

It depends on who will get care. Need will be evaluated by government employees to determine a cost benefit. If your continued existence will cost more than the benefit you provide, you just won't be able to get any care.

Like obama told the woman whose mother needed a pacemaker. Maybe she's so old that such surgery isn't cost effective. Just give her a pill until she dies.

Eaglewings, you need to start looking into other options. When my husband died, our accountant gave me the bad news. Under obama's tax policies our little business would not survive. He advised us to sell it if we could and get out while something was salvageable. Because of my husband's illness, we couldn't immediately put it up for sale. By the time I did, it was worthless. I sold off the equipment for pennies. I got less than $2,000 for everything. Closed the doors and walked away. There was nothing more I could do. There is no way I could have afforded everything obama mandated. Especially obamacare. That would have put us under all by itself. So I lost everything.

Again I am sorry that happened to you and your husband. Even though we may disagree in politics, we have personally seen what a horrible illness can do to a family.

The irony is that as long as Romney isn't elected President, you won't have to move to his state to take advantage of the health plan he passed as governor.

The real joke is no one has to move anywhere to get health care.

It's very much not a joke; it's progress.

obama-forward4.jpg

What you will have to worry about instead is whether or not the medical assessment board approves your treatment. A cost benefit analysis will be applied and you have to pass that first.

I rarely worry about things crazy rightwingers make up to amuse themselves.

:iagree:

Eaglewings, you need to start looking into other options. When my husband died, our accountant gave me the bad news. Under obama's tax policies our little business would not survive. He advised us to sell it if we could and get out while something was salvageable. Because of my husband's illness, we couldn't immediately put it up for sale. By the time I did, it was worthless. I sold off the equipment for pennies. I got less than $2,000 for everything. Closed the doors and walked away. There was nothing more I could do. There is no way I could have afforded everything obama mandated. Especially obamacare. That would have put us under all by itself. So I lost everything.

I am sorry for your situation, the losses of your husband and your business. I can see why you are bitter towards the system. That said sincerely... how would you have fared if there was no Obamacare enacted? Were you better protected previous to Obama's election?

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last Christmas, and truly understand the concept of High Medical Costs and Treatments, High Deductibles and Premiums, and of coarse the fear of loosing our health insurance....period. 2 Major surgeries, Chemo, Doctors, Blood Tests..on and on

We have a small business and have worked our buttes off for our whole life's, and are now going into our retirement money. What I should be penalized because I got dealt with the cancer card..It could happen to any of us any time folks.The Chemo rooms are packed full people

I just don't understand that if I were a Romney citizen of Massachusetts, I would not have to break a sweat of fear while going through these horrible treatments. Or fear that my husband is going to have a heart attack
What the fuck is the difference that this Flip Flop man wants to take away or that the Right doesn't want unless if they have been personally affected by a horrible disease.

Sorry to be so blunt, but it seem that the right wants to get in a woman's face or let say vagina for her reproductive rights of not wanting to get pregnant, but they want to run from me when my body is sick....It just doesn't make sense

There are so many like me who own a home and a business who just don't qualify for free hand outs, not that I would want them anyway, because I am a proud hard working woman

There I got that off my chest among other things
Might be a good reason to vote for Romney then, because I heard (correct me if I am wrong yall), that what the problem is with Obama Care (the affordable health care act), is that it included many many things that have nothing to do with your care down the road, thus making it a monster that will be hard to digest in the end for this nation price wise, as the bill was loaded down with all sorts of bull crap not pertaining to care totally, in which is found within that (5,000?) page monstrosity. I think Romney care was right on target, and it works because it wasn't saddled with everything but the kitchen sink in it when it was passed. Sorry about your diagnosis, and you will have to do what so many others have done, and make the tough choices in a tough situation still yet that persist in America. I will keep you in my prayers..

The joke is we had better access to health care before Obamacare made insurance mandatory. That is change, and does fit the definition of progress, but progress is not always improvement, something most people don't understand.

The joke is we had better access to health care before Obamacare made insurance mandatory. That is change, and does fit the definition of progress, but progress is not always improvement, something most people don't understand.

The REAL joke is that you believe that bullshit.

I was diagnosed with breast cancer last Christmas, and truly understand the concept of High Medical Costs and Treatments, High Deductibles and Premiums, and of coarse the fear of loosing our health insurance....period. 2 Major surgeries, Chemo, Doctors, Blood Tests..on and on

We have a small business and have worked our buttes off for our whole life's, and are now going into our retirement money. What I should be penalized because I got dealt with the cancer card..It could happen to any of us any time folks.The Chemo rooms are packed full people

Sorry to be so blunt, but it seem that the right wants to get in a woman's face or let say vagina for her reproductive rights of not wanting to get pregnant, but they want to run from me when my body is sick....It just doesn't make sense

There are so many like me who own a home and a business who just don't qualify for free hand outs, not that I would want them anyway, because I am a proud hard working woman

I'm terribly sorry about your health problems, but I have my own problems to deal with. Your health care is not my responsibility.
Americans always used to save money for retirement expenses. Your health care is part of that.
Nope life is not always fair. Life occasionally deals us a bad hand, but is it fair to expect me to pay for your problems?

People that whine about being sick to score political points are despicable liars.

boy I have to agree with that one..maybe they should move to Cuba they say they have excellent heath care there

i love conservative empathy........

stephanie the pretend woman and quantum the real fuck head

I don't have sympathy for people that use illness to score political points, period. Must be why I hated Obama lying about his grandmother to get Obamacare passed.

boy I have to agree with that one..maybe they should move to Cuba they say they have excellent heath care there

I don't have sympathy for people that use illness to score political points, period. Must be why I hated Obama lying about his grandmother to get Obamacare passed.

Thank you for your comments, even to those whom I do not agree with
Perhaps I came across to you like I was trying to gain empathy, I never meant to do that. As I was trying to express a personal situation of reality. I am on a political board in the Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare area.

I have found in life the the usual Fuck Heads who put words in a persons mouths, have never dealt with anything and love to judge others.
But I promise the both of you no one goes through life with out trials, and maybe then your eyes will be opened. I have the support of my family and community, I do not need your worthless support nor sympathy.

BTW Stephanie I have read many of your posts and threads since I have come here and let me say your a Dysfunctional Heartless Fucking Bitch, that is probably a fat ugly old hag looking troll and comes on here to get out your frustrations in the world, to gain attention. Whom I am putting on ignore as I can not stomach your out of control hate of others

Quantum: I see as usual your using anything you can to try and get a rise and attention.
Now its time to get out of the basement because your mother called you for dinner.

Thank you for your comments, even to those whom I do not agree with
Perhaps I came across to you like I was trying to gain empathy, I never meant to do that. As I was trying to express a personal situation of reality. I am on a political board in the Healthcare/Insurance/Govt Healthcare area.

I have found in life the the usual Fuck Heads who put words in a persons mouths, have never dealt with anything and love to judge others.
But I promise the both of you no one goes through life with out trials, and maybe then your eyes will be opened. I have the support of my family and community, I do not need your worthless support nor sympathy.

BTW Stephanie I have read many of your posts and threads since I have come here and let me say your a Dysfunctional Heartless Fucking Bitch, that is probably a fat ugly old hag looking troll and comes on here to get out your frustrations in the world, to gain attention. Whom I am putting on ignore as I can not stomach your out of control hate of others

If you wanted empathy or sympathy I would be happy to give you as much as I have, and dig some out of storage. The problem is you want to score political points off of being sick. The forum doesn't excuse you.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Z2MP8vMWU"]That's Despicable - YouTube[/ame]

Quantum: I see as usual your using anything you can to try and get a rise and attention.
Now its time to get out of the basement because your mother called you for dinner.

Feel free to ignore me if it makes you think you are mature.

While I obviously disagree with you when it comes to government control of health insurance... EW, heres praying that you kick the ass of this cancer! :cheers2"

God bless you and may your doctors make all the right decisions when it comes to your care.

Sincerely,

Immie

You could have moved to Massachusetts... Or you could have bought better health insurance. It's crappy that you were dealt the cancer card, but it's not my fault either. It's not the governments fault or Romney's fault. All of us are dealt different trials. But as unfair as it is for you to have to pay for your medical costs, it's even more unfair to force me to pay them.

Forum List

Back