I have been told by someone in the know

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suspect pretty much all the parties run around checking out these political boards, at least the larger ones. I can sometimes hear stuff I've said or seen here turn up on talk radio shows as well, too, as has anybody who listens mostly to news and commentary most of the day.

When you hear a politician repeat something you've said, word for word, it makes you wonder if it was just a coincidence or their speechwriter was lurking about.

Jeb Bush repeated something I had said woid for woid during the last Presidential race.....something I said back right after 9/11

Jeb Bush repeated something I had said woid for woid during the last Presidential race.....something I said back right after 9/11
Mac, that happens all the time. It just means you ain't the only one who thought that way. It's actually not all that unusual. I doubt they are actually stealing your ideas.

Well, that's informative Pumpkin. A sock of yours?
I'd say you're far more likely than I am. Much like The Donald, you can't use commas properly.
I am often lazy, or writing in colloquial slang. Yet I don't thank posters for giving another poster a compliment on his writing skills. YOU do.
I actually thanked your post for insulting the Donald. If rating your posts offends you, I can easily refrain from doing it in the future. It won't be difficult, since I don't particularly like you.

If my actions confuse you so thoroughly, you can always feel free to ask, my PMs are open. Asking tends to prevent you from flinging accusations and making yourself look like more of a brainlet.

Well, that's informative Pumpkin. A sock of yours?
I'd say you're far more likely than I am. Much like The Donald, you can't use commas properly.
I am often lazy, or writing in colloquial slang. Yet I don't thank posters for giving another poster a compliment on his writing skills. YOU do.
I actually thanked your post for insulting the Donald. If rating your posts offends you, I can easily refrain from doing it in the future. It won't be difficult, since I don't particularly like you.

If my actions confuse you so thoroughly, you can always feel free to ask, my PMs are open. Asking tends to prevent you from flinging accusations and making yourself look like more of a brainlet.
You thanked me for complimenting Dog on his spelling and punctuation. You know it, Missypants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back