I have been thinking..this is not a war between us Americans

But a war between politicians...

Jesus christ we see each other daily, we dont identify as Republicans or Democrats in our daily lifes

If one of us Americans need help, well most of us help with in our means.

Discuss
Wow, that’s the smartest thing I’ve ever heard you say. Kudos

Jesus christ we see each other daily, we dont identify as Republicans or Democrats in our daily lifes

Discuss

I agree. And I have seen That red/blue shit to right down the drain when Ike hit and Harvy hit, except for on the cable news channels.

That's why I hang out in the Flame Zone so much. People of different political affiliations just bust balls, and have fun while people upstairs exhibit genuine hatred for each other. If you take politics too far in the Flame Zone people look at you like you're a fucking asshole. And they should.

Ya, it got real nasty when they had rep. A net rep was an ice pick in the ribs to some.

Discuss

You’re sadly mistaken...if you honestly believe that you couldn’t be more wrong.
The Left declared WAR against all things Right decades ago....They took to the streets, to the steps of city buildings, to the internet to pitch their anti American filth with conviction, ambition and tenacity. Meanwhile the lazy, nutless Right sat in their rocking chairs clutching their Bibles and AR-15’s proclaiming...”one day I’ll take a stand against them Lefties”....the pussified bitches never let that day come...The spineless fucks never retaliated, they couldn’t keep white people and God cool in an amazing nation founded, funded and run by white people and God.
I’ve always hated Republicans for their pussification...that ole “golly gee, everybody is amazing” bullshit stems from cowardice....Republicans often don’t have the courage to accept and acknowledge that people are pieces of shits because once they admit that to themselves and others they may actually have to take some action.
The bottom line; the Left has trampled right over the top of you simply because you are a good guy...you want to think they’re good people who really don’t mean what they say or do...be careful, there’s a good chance you’ll still be saying that while they’re protesting for the right to commit pedophilia and force you to consider it normal.
Ain’t that right Slade3200 ?

Last edited:

Discuss

I think you make a great point.

In my "daily life" I work with lots of people who support the opposition.

We all get along fine. There's the usual pleasant chit chat, witty repartee, discussions of how business is going and how is the family....

we don't discuss politics and it isn't an elephant in the room.

I LIKE these guys even though they voted for the wrong person!

Discuss
Well yes. We disagree regularly on here but it’s just politics.

I think people need to turn on politics and both parties. Neither party does a great job, but people still support their team.

Disagree.

After years of being lambasted and demonized by leftists for no other reason than being a hetero white male, I'm done. If at all possible, I avoid engaging in commerce or even associating with Democrats. I have completely written them off.
Seek therapy...

We see this every time there is a natural disaster. Everyone tries to help.

Discuss

Agreed. Trump needs to bring some 18th Century Justice to the Coup planner and plotters - just a handful - and it will set things right for generations

Sadly, national politics has become a form of entertainment. Just like sporting events with teams and sides and all that tribal crap that goes along with it.

Would be nice if they just did their jobs and shut the fuck up.

Discuss

You’re sadly mistaken...if you honestly believe that you couldn’t be more wrong.
The Left declared WAR against all things Right decades ago....They took to the streets, to the steps of city buildings, to the internet to pitch their anti American filth with conviction, ambition and tenacity. Meanwhile the lazy, nutless Right sat in their rocking chairs clutching their Bibles and AR-15’s proclaiming...”one day I’ll take a stand against them Lefties”....the pussified bitches never let that day come...The spineless fucks never retaliated, they couldn’t keep white people and God cool in an amazing nation founded, funded and run by white people and God.
I’ve always hated Republicans for their pussification...that ole “golly gee, everybody is amazing” bullshit stems from cowardice....Republicans often don’t have the courage to accept and acknowledge that people are pieces of shits because once they admit that to themselves and others they may actually have to take some action.
The bottom line; the Left has trampled right over the top of you simply because you are a good guy...you want to think they’re good people who really don’t mean what they say or do...be careful, there’s a good chance you’ll still be saying that while they’re protesting for the right to commit pedophilia and force you to consider it normal.
your statement speaks for itself... shows pretty clearly that you are an antagonistic internet troll. Most interactions I’ve had with bear on this board have been battles but he was spot on with that OP.

Disagree.

After years of being lambasted and demonized by leftists for no other reason than being a hetero white male, I'm done. If at all possible, I avoid engaging in commerce or even associating with Democrats. I have completely written them off.

"After years of being lambasted and demonized by leftists for no other reason than being a hetero white male,"

for no other reason than being a hetero white male....

Nice FKN SPIN!!!!!

There are 2 options:

1. you believe this so you are insane

2. you don't really believe this so you are a liar.

How about because you STILL keep attacking gays?
and STILL keep trying to force YOUR religion into OUR government, OUR schools, OUR laws?
And still want laws criminalizing pot?
and you talk about civil war and killing people?
and you call liberals "traitors, liars, scum, nazis, commies, America haters, terrorist lovers!"?

don't you think that THOSE might be the reasons they demonize and vilify you?

because YOU DEMONIZE and VILIFY THEM!

Discuss

your statement speaks for itself... shows pretty clearly that you are an antagonistic internet troll. Most interactions I’ve had with bear on this board have been battles but he was spot on with that OP.

Slade, just as Mac1958 has, you’ve proven yourself a professional circle talker...for that you harbor no firm convictions. You two are constantly misunderstood, not because people are stupid but because you can’t or won’t commit to standing firmly for almost anything....Basically, you’ve trained yourself to always cast blur and gray area over your positions...you stay ambiguous, you can’t or won’t articulate what it is exactly that you stand for.
My point, those of you who speak mumbo-jumbo word salad bust your asses trying to stay neutral so you can point the finger either way and pretend to be the smart nonpartisan guy.
IMO...your sneaky disingenuous bullshit is the worse...you would love nothing more than for everyone to take the position that bear513 has...you would love for us all to pretend there really is no problems, no division so your Leftie buddies can discreetly continue shredding the foundations of this nation.

More like a battle between the entire world of real Journalism honest politicians and law enforcement against your ridiculous GOP misinformation and phony character assassination scandal propaganda machine, brainwashed functional morons. which never retracts anything so you people still believe Hillary Obama the FBI the CIA our diplomats are all criminals and God knows what despite nothing ever getting anywhere near the real world or a courtroom, only the mobbed-up Trumps and greedy idiot GOP billionaires and their minions know the truth LOL ARG....

Wars between politicians are always waged within the public and instigated by public opinion.

with your full cooperation!

Are you not paying attention?
Look, you either “cooperate” and engage in the fight or you sit on your hands like a pussy and watch the Left make fucking Labradors cool. This isn’t complicated.
You probably want us to sit on our hands...right?

Disagree.

Seek therapy...

No need. Cutting leftist shitlords out of my life has made me infinitely happier.

Disagree.

"After years of being lambasted and demonized by leftists for no other reason than being a hetero white male,"

for no other reason than being a hetero white male....

Nice FKN SPIN!!!!!

There are 2 options:

1. you believe this so you are insane

2. you don't really believe this so you are a liar.

How about because you STILL keep attacking gays?
and STILL keep trying to force YOUR religion into OUR government, OUR schools, OUR laws?
And still want laws criminalizing pot?
and you talk about civil war and killing people?
and you call liberals "traitors, liars, scum, nazis, commies, America haters, terrorist lovers!"?

don't you think that THOSE might be the reasons they demonize and vilify you?

because YOU DEMONIZE and VILIFY THEM!

"RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!"

Forum List

Back