I have been laid up for the last 3 weeks

roomy

The Natural
Apr 22, 2006
with gout and have been wondering to myself whether it would be beneficial for me if I stopped drinking beers and ciders and only drink single malt whisky instead, any thoughts on this people?

with gout and have been wondering to myself whether it would be beneficial for me if I stopped drinking beers and ciders and only drink single malt whisky instead, any thoughts on this people?
couple of quarts a day should do trick nicely !!

Take some vitamin C and D, potassium, magnesium & calcium supplements...

... if you have a GNC store in your area...

... give `em a call and ask about dosages...

... they may have something with all five in one pill...

... hope it gets better.

Gout...known as the disease of kings. Better remove that strap line of your's, Roomy!

Yeh, beer is a killer for gout attacks, because it's high in purines. Spirits have less chance of bringing an attack on, but wine may be a better bet. Apparently wine in moderation can even lessen the chances of an attack.

have your blood sugar checked...gout is rather painful from what i hear...but it is brought on by fine eating and heavy drinking as your doctor has already told you

Roomy, you've always been a pikey at heart. Now get off your malignant arse and go con some old ladies out of their life savings, you big nomad, you.

Roomy, you've always been a pikey at heart. Now get off your malignant arse and go con some old ladies out of their life savings, you big nomad, you.

Hello Swanker, I might just steal your thunder again if you don't wipe your mouth and belt up you ponce.:cool:

Forum List

Back