I have been an asshole to several people and i want to apologize

Status
Not open for further replies.
next time I call you a blood sucking whore with bad breath dont take it personally

Don't apologize... it makes you look weak.
logo_116452.jpg

Rule # 6. :thup:

NCIS: Gibbs' Rules

I'm a 'techie' by trade. #3 applies all the freaking time with clients;)

However, as I am addicted, rule#23 applies to me (sans the Marine part of course).
coffee-drink-smiley.gif

There is nothing wrong with apology if you mean it but if you are going to do it again, don't bother.

I did mean it. Why else would I open myself up to angry rebuttals like that? And like every other human I will make dumb statements again.

And TM most people on this board don't talk facts. They deal in opinion with political slants.

But who wants flies?
This means that it is easier to persuade people if you use polite arguments and flattery than if you are confrontational. ;)

I know care but the people we are dealing with here dont care about facts anymore
It takes a very long time of "turning the cheek", but eventually most users here, have come around....once the 'burning coals on their heads' starts to get to them! :)

You have done the right thing, the American thing.

Apology given when apology required is a mark of true American adulthood.

Those who can't do that are not worthy of being called an American or an adult. They are mere knotheads of the Far Left and the Far Right.

You have done the right thing, the American thing.

Apology given when apology required is a mark of true American adulthood.

Those who can't do that are not worthy of being called an American or an adult. They are mere knotheads of the Far Left and the Far Right.

He also said he will treat them like that again and they should not take it personally

I know this isn't the place for this but I wanted to make sure that those I've degraded had a chance to see it publicly. I have sent some pm's and gotten no response. I figure they think I'm full of it and I figure the best way I can show I'm sincere is to do it for all to see.

MOD PLEASE LEAVE THIS UP LONG ENOUGH FOR THOSE THAT NEED TO SEE IT CAN. Before you move it into obscurity.

First and foremost is BDBoop. I targeted you from the 2nd day I met you and I made my attacks personal. I AM SORRY

Ravi, you questioned my honesty and I didn't handle it appropriately. I am sorry.

Hellofromwarsaw. I'm assuming you have medical issues and if true I've been a real jerk. I'm sorry. If not true your still on ignore

Dean, your a great instigator and I've yet to figure out your kryptonite. Until then, my apologies.

The looney left list is history. Most of you are probably nice people and don't deserve my vulgar nonsense. I am sorry for that. Having said that I will surely do it again so keep in mind that I don't mean anything personally. I am going to try to catch myself before I spout off. Just remember I can't stand Obama (and its not race related) so be prepared.

Ps. BDBoop I really am sorry, especially to you.

real apologies dont contain such things

I know this isn't the place for this but I wanted to make sure that those I've degraded had a chance to see it publicly. I have sent some pm's and gotten no response. I figure they think I'm full of it and I figure the best way I can show I'm sincere is to do it for all to see.

MOD PLEASE LEAVE THIS UP LONG ENOUGH FOR THOSE THAT NEED TO SEE IT CAN. Before you move it into obscurity.

First and foremost is BDBoop. I targeted you from the 2nd day I met you and I made my attacks personal. I AM SORRY

Ravi, you questioned my honesty and I didn't handle it appropriately. I am sorry.

Hellofromwarsaw. I'm assuming you have medical issues and if true I've been a real jerk. I'm sorry. If not true your still on ignore

Dean, your a great instigator and I've yet to figure out your kryptonite. Until then, my apologies.

The looney left list is history. Most of you are probably nice people and don't deserve my vulgar nonsense. I am sorry for that. Having said that I will surely do it again so keep in mind that I don't mean anything personally. I am going to try to catch myself before I spout off. Just remember I can't stand Obama (and its not race related) so be prepared.

I find your insincere faggotry intellectually offensive and appalling. No offense. :thup:

But who wants flies?
This means that it is easier to persuade people if you use polite arguments and flattery than if you are confrontational. ;)

I know care but the people we are dealing with here dont care about facts anymore

You've never cared about facts or the truth. That doesn't stop you from polluting this bandwidth.

By the way, since you are a vile, loathsome, petty and fully dishonest piece of crap, I do not apologize to you in any way, shape, manner or form.

I'm not sure what to make of this....

I find your insincere faggotry intellectually offensive and appalling. No offense. :thup:

Insincere faggotry?

Oh my...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back