I have an idea why Chris was praising obama..

He is preparing for 2016! Already shown he can be bipartisan (in a sense) his state loves him (most I can tell). Cause I figure we will be getting a republican or indy in 2016 if obama cant fix this stupid. Well by then there will be more poor so idk.. What do yall think?

I love how your avatar spells "Allegiance". :lol::lol:

He is preparing for 2016! Already shown he can be bipartisan (in a sense) his state loves him (most I can tell). Cause I figure we will be getting a republican or indy in 2016 if obama cant fix this stupid. Well by then there will be more poor so idk.. What do yall think?

Haha I didnt even see that. Now im going to have to find another one lol

Christie is done. Cory Booker is going to beat him in Jersey's gubernatorial election, and he's too fat and too much of traitor to have any chance in 2016.

I don't vote party line and Booker will have my vote. Just like for me this election was ABO, in NJ my vote will be to remove Christie. Not saying yet Booker won't deserve the vote, don't know yet, but Christe has to go.

Been saying so for two years now.

Haha I didnt even see that. Now im going to have to find another one lol

Nononono...ur doing it wrong. It's part of the joke

Four years is politically a very long way off. And the President and state Governors of the affected area worked together to preposition material and personel for this disaster.

I really have a problem with the wingnuts statements concerning Governor Christie. He is governor of New Jersey. His primary responsibility is to the people of New Jersey, not the Republican Party. The President worked closely with him and the other governors, asking them what was needed and where, and aiding in cutting red tape to get the aid there as quickly as possible. The Governor said thank you. He did not endorse the President or change his party affiliation, he simply said thank you for the timely help. Had that help not been timely, given Christie's past performance, I am quite sure that he would have made his opinion known.

As for still feeling the effects of that storm, some of the mess is still going to be there two months from now. This is a major disaster over a huge area. A densly populated area, and it will be a long time before recovery is complete.

Holy shit! That's fucking brilliant!

You mean to say that you have a new theory that Christie may have his sights on a POTUS run is 2016? Wow! Talk about coming out of left field! You really do think outside the box, TNHarley.

How do you do it?

It's a no brainer. 2016 for true. He's still pissed off Romney picked Ryan. He needed to crush Romney so he could try to grab it down the road.

Next thing you know he'll be eating arugala and doing jumping jacks on the White House lawn.

Penultimate politician.

Christie is done. Cory Booker is going to beat him in Jersey's gubernatorial election, and he's too fat and too much of traitor to have any chance in 2016.

I don't vote party line and Booker will have my vote. Just like for me this election was ABO, in NJ my vote will be to remove Christie. Not saying yet Booker won't deserve the vote, don't know yet, but Christe has to go.

Been saying so for two years now.

After the piss poor preformance of the utilities, Christie and Obama here in Monmouth County, I agree. Christie needs to go.

Everyone suspects that. Christie wants to run in 2016 and doesn't want romney running for a second term then. It's also possible christie is mad that romney picked ryan for vp. And of course, christie may have simply taken a bribe from the dems in exchange for praising obozo. That's the most likely explanation.

Four years is politically a very long way off. And the President and state Governors of the affected area worked together to preposition material and personel for this disaster.

I really have a problem with the wingnuts statements concerning Governor Christie. He is governor of New Jersey. His primary responsibility is to the people of New Jersey, not the Republican Party. The President worked closely with him and the other governors, asking them what was needed and where, and aiding in cutting red tape to get the aid there as quickly as possible. The Governor said thank you. He did not endorse the President or change his party affiliation, he simply said thank you for the timely help. Had that help not been timely, given Christie's past performance, I am quite sure that he would have made his opinion known.

As for still feeling the effects of that storm, some of the mess is still going to be there two months from now. This is a major disaster over a huge area. A densly populated area, and it will be a long time before recovery is complete.

Ok then. How many years have I had to eat Katrina?

Gee Bush must hate black people. Why can't they fix it yesterday. Gee Bush must be a racist.

Let's get back our chocolate city. And in the ever enduring words of the bitch from hell from the View....

Fix it now.

Everyone suspects that. Christie wants to run in 2016 and doesn't want romney running for a second term then. It's also possible christie is mad that romney picked ryan for vp. And of course, christie may have simply taken a bribe from the dems in exchange for praising obozo. That's the most likely explanation.

Yes. Christie pulled a 2/4.

Christie threw Romney under the bus. Now I really hate Laura Ingram. And Annie. That they could love such a man.

I could never figure that. I thought those girls were smarter than that. Well color me wrong.

Strange isn't it.

A politician that doesn't think of politics first in every single instance.

BTW, what party is Christie in???

Anyone, anyone, Bueller.......

Forum List

Back