I have an announcement.

Aww Take two aspirin and call me in the morning. :chillpill: :chillpill:

aspirin325.jpg

My head hurts. :evil:

My back hurts, my hands hurt, my knees hurt, my feet hurt.......do I make an announcement?

Take two aspirin and call me in the morning...

If you'd thought of it first, you likely would have. As it is, I ruined your fun by getting here before you did. :funnyface:

Oh, and while we're at it, my stomach hurts from taking so much damned aspirin to get rid of the damned headache.

Maybe that's worthy of another announcement.

Val, that Coke shit's nasty!

:lol: It was a jinx moment! She sent a message that I owed her a Coke.

:chillpill: :chillpill:

Seriously, caffeine might help your headache.

Now close your computer and lie down. :lol:

Dis,

Next time you see your doctor ask for a prescription of Replax. It is non-narcotic and will take away a migraine within 10 to 20 minutes. I swear by replax for I suffer from really bad migraines. They are great to have in your medicine cabinet.

This coming from someone who hates to take any pills too. http://www.relpax.com/

My head hurts. :evil:

My back hurts, my hands hurt, my knees hurt, my feet hurt.......do I make an announcement?

If you'd thought of it first, you likely would have. As it is, I ruined your fun by getting here before you did. :funnyface:

Oh, and while we're at it, my stomach hurts from taking so much damned aspirin to get rid of the damned headache.

I don't know how much caffeine you drink but sometimes if you don't have your usual amount or none at all that can cause a headache. Even though they say not to, sometime it helps for me to take three asprin with a coke.
I get migranes every once in awhile and the worst was when I was pregnant because you are not allowed to take ibprofen which is the only thing that can take my headache away. Finally when I was seven months pregnant I took one when it was so bad I could stand it. Then I got a migrane the night before I was to be induced which is really when you can't take Ibprofen, I didn't get any sleep the night and of course none while I was in labor.
They also just drinking a class a water will help the best, I do this while eating a carb and it helps.

I don't know how much caffeine you drink but sometimes if you don't have your usual amount or none at all that can cause a headache. Even though they say not to, sometime it helps for me to take three asprin with a coke.
I get migranes every once in awhile and the worst was when I was pregnant because you are not allowed to take ibprofen which is the only thing that can take my headache away. Finally when I was seven months pregnant I took one when it was so bad I could stand it. Then I got a migrane the night before I was to be induced which is really when you can't take Ibprofen, I didn't get any sleep the night and of course none while I was in labor.
They also just drinking a class a water will help the best, I do this while eating a carb and it helps.

Those aren't migraines, dear... Those are just headaches. Migraines can't be gotten rid of with ibuprofen.. At least not any one I've ever had, or any one I've ever heard of anyone else having. If a doctor tells you that you're having migraines, you're not getting ibuprofen.

Large doses of acetaminaphen (sp. and I'm too lazy to look it up), caffeine, and total and complete darkness in a sound proof room are a requirement. I have a cedar closet tucked away in the far corner of the basement that I'll sometimes go sit in.. You can't move, either; there's no standing, eating, nothing... You're lucky you can get your head tipped far enough back to take the pills and swallow some Mountain Dew or Jolt (yuck!).

Forum List

Back