I have always said let the women come forward on Trump and Moore

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I have never defended Trump or Moore on these sexual charges.

So, why do you Democrats continue to defend Clinton?

So long as Republicans and Democrats are defending these people, we are not making progress.

I say, clear the decks of all of it and let the heads roll where they may.

It's not "defending" someone to require we adhere to a principle of "innocent until proven guilty" and insist on proper adjudication in accordance with our system of justice. In the past few months, we've lost our collective minds with this stuff. It now appears to be the "norm" to convict and condemn people on the mere basis of allegation. The only debate is where the "magic number" lies in terms of how many allegations constitute unquestionable guilt as opposed to probable guilt.

Am I the only one who finds this terribly disturbing?

So long as Republicans and Democrats are defending these people, we are not making progress.

Trump made the decision to put himself in the limelight.

Any woman who comes forward knows they're going to get a massive barrage of abuse from the right wing media, from the president, from people like you. They didn't CHOOSE to have that thrown on them, but they can choose to hide away from it.

No, you Democrats still don't get it.

You defended the Clintons, and because of that, you are still stinky as a rotten corpse, and that stink remains on you until you purge the Clintons out of your party and out of all power.

If we're going to be serious about this sexual assault issue, then there can be NO EXCEPTIONS for the Clintons.

Any woman who comes forward knows they're going to get a massive barrage of abuse from the right wing media, from the president, from people like you. They didn't CHOOSE to have that thrown on them, but they can choose to hide away from it.

This "massive barrage" you speak of pales compared the the living hell Hillary Clinton put her husband's victims through, even though she stated that "all women must be believed." Contrary to what you've been taught, there is no "vast right-wing conspiracy", and we don't go after women who have been victimized. That is primarily something Democrats do.

This "massive barrage" you speak of pales compared the the living hell Hillary Clinton put her husband's victims through, even though she stated that "all women must be believed." Contrary to what you've been taught, there is no "vast right-wing conspiracy", and we don't go after women who have been victimized. That is primarily something Democrats do.

I'm not going to defend Hillary and I don't see why I should. I've never voted for her and I never wouldn't. In fact I support changing the voting system so people get a REAL CHOICE of who they vote for, rather than the sham where two parties choose their candidates then 150 million people then get to choose only these two.

You don't go after women who have been victimized? Bullshit. When Trump starts attacking a woman, the nutjobs on the right will go after her like crazy.

I'm not going to defend Hillary and I don't see why I should. I've never voted for her and I never wouldn't. In fact I support changing the voting system so people get a REAL CHOICE of who they vote for, rather than the sham where two parties choose their candidates then 150 million people then get to choose only these two.

You don't go after women who have been victimized? Bullshit. When Trump starts attacking a woman, the nutjobs on the right will go after her like crazy.
Not me, not now, not ever. Look up my posts if you don't believe me.

I didn't say you did, I said there are those that do. That's the point here, that for women to put themselves under that, it's not easy. The rich and powerful have, for a very long time, managed to keep women down.

I didn't say you did, I said there are those that do. That's the point here, that for women to put themselves under that, it's not easy. The rich and powerful have, for a very long time, managed to keep women down.
And now it's time to end the free ride powerful abusive men have gotten.

So do your part, and get rid of the Clintons.

You defended the Clintons, and because of that, you are still stinky as a rotten corpse, and that stink remains on you until you purge the Clintons out of your party and out of all power.

If we're going to be serious about this sexual assault issue, then there can be NO EXCEPTIONS for the Clintons.

You bet. We'll immediately kick Hillary out of her position as.......ah, she doesn't have a position........Well never mind that, we will certainly kick Bill out of office... err, ah ....he doesn't hold any office either. Neither are running for any office either. What exactly do you propose? Aren't you really just mad because everybody doesn't run them down like you do? Come on now, tell us exactly what you want us to do.

You bet. We'll immediately kick Hillary out of her position as.......ah, she doesn't have a position........Well never mind that, we will certainly kick Bill out of office... err, ah ....he doesn't hold any office either. Neither are running for any office either. What exactly do you propose? Aren't you really just mad because everybody doesn't run them down like you do? Come on now, tell us exactly what you want us to do.
I want you to DRIVE THEM OUT OF PUBLIC LIFE like what has happened to all the other men who have lost positions of prestige and power.

That means NO SPEECHES.

NO FUNDRAISING.

NO BOOK DEALS.

BOOK WITHDRAWN FROM BOOK STORES.

Etc.

I want you to DRIVE THEM OUT OF PUBLIC LIFE like what has happened to all the other men who have lost positions of prestige and power.

That means NO SPEECHES.

NO FUNDRAISING.

NO BOOK DEALS.

Etc.

You want them tarred and feathered too? You might as well add a pony and a new GI Joe to that list cause I don't know ho to ban someone from writing books or making speeches. If I did, I would have banned Hannity and Oreilley a long time ago.

That means NO SPEECHES.

NO FUNDRAISING.

NO BOOK DEALS.

Etc.

You want them tarred and feathered too? You might as well add a pony and a new GI Joe to that list cause I don't know ho to ban someone from writing books or making speeches. If I did, I would have banned Hannity and Oreilley a long time ago.
You are rapidly losing all credibility when you continue to argue that nothing can be done about the Clintons.

That means NO SPEECHES.

NO FUNDRAISING.

NO BOOK DEALS.

Etc.

You are rapidly losing all credibility when you continue to argue that nothing can be done about the Clintons.

Really? How as HR Haldeman or John Ehrilechman, or even Neut Gingrich prevented from giving speeches or writing books after their scandals?

That means NO SPEECHES.

NO FUNDRAISING.

NO BOOK DEALS.

Etc.

Really? How as HR Haldeman or John Ehrilechman, or even Neut Gingrich prevented from giving speeches or writing books after their scandals?
How about this as a compromise?

YOU STOP DEFENDING THE CLINTONS.

In fact, as a show of good faith, you should condemn the Clintons for their thirty years of scandals, starting with Whitewater and ending in Uranium One.

Go.

Get rid of them from where? Bill Clinton hasn't been in public office for a long time.

Get rid of them from where? Bill Clinton hasn't been in public office for a long time.
JUST CONDEMN THE GODDAMN CLINTONS. Stop defending them. You can do it, just break the umbilical cord between you and the scumbags.

Defend Clinton? He was investigated....he was impeached....he was never elected for anything ever again.

And you support the two perverts, trump and Molester Moore.

I suspect once the Russia hysteria has come to an end they will turn to the accusation next to remove him.

This if that fails they will turn to something else.

That means NO SPEECHES.

NO FUNDRAISING.

NO BOOK DEALS.

Etc.
Ah....so you want to silence their free speech and the free market place. When did you turn into a fascist?

New Topics

Forum List

Back