I have always been, and remain

koshergrl

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2011
pro-Marky-Mark.

He's still got it...

article-2131535-12A61C66000005DC-447_634x848.jpg

I love the fact that he's got lines from his crew socks on his legs, what a sweetheart.

Wrap him up, I'll take him.

Mark Wahlberg shows off his impressive physique in a tight pair of boxers | Mail Online

No, he doesn't speak like a lisping queen, which is undoubtedly your measure of intellect...

He's a successful guy who isn't ashamed of his roots or his lifestyle.

Plus he's gorgeous.

"“Yeah, a lot of people I thought were my friends were disappointed that I decided to settle down and don’t take them on whirlwind tours of craziness anymore. When I was the life of the party, I definitely wanted to bring as many people along for the ride as possible. But sooner or later, you find out who your friends are. If they were my friends, they would have been happy for me changing my life and growing up. I mean, because of Entourage, people think that my life is just a big, wild party. And it is. But these days it’s a big, wild Halloween party or Easter egg party. I don’t go out at night anymore. I don’t hang around with the guys. I don’t really play golf. I stopped smoking cigarettes. I stopped smoking pot a lot of years ago, too. I’m focused on my family, my faith, and my work.”

In the February Issue: Mark Wahlberg*|*Men’s Journal

I'm not generally into guys who promote the thug lifestyle.

But at least he doesn't actively promote a violent/bedhopping/drug taking lifestyle.

Actually, he looks kind of silly...standin' barefoot on a golf green, wearin' little boy's clothes and a rich man's wrist watch while holding a cell phone.

I guess he is awaiting a call...

EDIT: ...lickin' his lips too. What's he lookin' at?

Last edited:
His badass youth...far behind him now...

"Finally I was there, locked up with the kind of guys I'd always wanted to be like. Now I'd earned my stripes and I was just like them, and I realized it wasn't what I wanted at all. I'd ended up in the worst place I could possibly imagine and I never wanted to go back. First of all, I had to learn to stay on the straight and narrow." Wahlberg first relied on the guidance of his parish priest to turn his back on crime. He told his street gang that he was leaving them and had "some serious fights" with them over it. The actor commented in 2009: "I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and I've done bad things, but I never blamed my upbringing for that. I never behaved like a victim so that I would have a convenient reason for victimizing others. Everything I did wrong was my own fault. I was taught the difference between right and wrong at an early age. I take full responsibility."

He was 16 when he attacked the guy he allegedly blinded, and he was charged with attempted murder for it, convicted of assault, and did his time. He straightened up for all intents and purposes when he was 21, and as far as I know, has never gone back as far as participating in/promoting the thug/gangbanger lifestyle.

I still like him.
I'd like 50 cent just fine if he didn't have pics of him with guns and have lyrics that glorfy criminality.
Mark Wahlberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Actually, he looks kind of silly...standin' barefoot on a golf green, wearin' little boy's clothes and a rich man's wrist watch while holding a cell phone.

He's on the set.

I think he looks A-OK.

His badass youth...far behind him now...

"Finally I was there, locked up with the kind of guys I'd always wanted to be like. Now I'd earned my stripes and I was just like them, and I realized it wasn't what I wanted at all. I'd ended up in the worst place I could possibly imagine and I never wanted to go back. First of all, I had to learn to stay on the straight and narrow." Wahlberg first relied on the guidance of his parish priest to turn his back on crime. He told his street gang that he was leaving them and had "some serious fights" with them over it. The actor commented in 2009: "I've made a lot of mistakes in my life and I've done bad things, but I never blamed my upbringing for that. I never behaved like a victim so that I would have a convenient reason for victimizing others. Everything I did wrong was my own fault. I was taught the difference between right and wrong at an early age. I take full responsibility."

He was 16 when he attacked the guy he allegedly blinded, and he was charged with attempted murder for it, convicted of assault, and did his time. He straightened up for all intents and purposes when he was 21, and as far as I know, has never gone back as far as participating in/promoting the thug/gangbanger lifestyle.

I still like him.
I'd like 50 cent just fine if he didn't have pics of him with guns and have lyrics that glorfy criminality.
Mark Wahlberg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Allegedly"? He's quoted as admitting it in the Wikipedia article you've cited, dummy.

I know, he's alleging it...and I think the article used the term "allegedly" but maybe not.

I was working with the possibility that it was a drunken incident where it could be that nobody has a real clear idea of what really happened, the article isn't real clear...

I'm not trying to excuse or anything, just doing my best with a crap article.

Cripes, I see I've picked up dogshit on my shoe again...bdpoop, maybe you could stalk someone else for a while?

I know, he's alleging it...and I think the article used the term "allegedly" but maybe not.

I was working with the possibility that it was a drunken incident where it could be that nobody has a real clear idea of what really happened, the article isn't real clear...

I'm not trying to excuse or anything, just doing my best with a crap article.

you should put more quotes in your sig.

it doesn't quite scream batshit crazy.

Unlike "arbeit macht fry-o-lator", which broadcasts your own mental health.

Being kind to retards isn't indicative of mental health issues, I don't think.

But I have taken your advice, and added another quote.

EDIT: ...lickin' his lips too. What's he lookin' at?
Bogie

:D

New Topics

Forum List

Back