I Have a Suggestion for our Anti-Border Wall Friends

Those guns and cash and drugs Daffy Donald showcased during his border town visit were captured at our ports of entry.

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

the last time you hiked across the desert 1500 miles you didnt want to pack a rifle and ammo, or have an extra 9 lbs on your shoulders when you swam the Rio ?

shame on you wussboi.

Those guns and cash and drugs Daffy Donald showcased during his border town visit were captured at our ports of entry.

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

the last time you hiked across the desert 1500 miles you didnt want to pack a rifle and ammo, or have an extra 9 lbs on your shoulders when you swam the Rio ?

shame on you wussboi.
Can't prove it by personal attacks either liar.

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

shame on you wussboi.

you cant prove those weapons didnt come from confiscations at poe's .. THATS WHAT CANT BE PROVEN

I’m sure she’s proud of me too. Hey…you bring up my mother, I bring up your mother. I debate in the manner in which I’m debated. If you can’t handle it, perhaps you should go back to the kiddie pool there junior. Perhaps someone can change your diaper for you.

People are so brave over the internet.

You sound like a pussy on the internet.
I imagine the real life pilot is not much different.

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

shame on you wussboi.

you cant prove those weapons didnt come from confiscations at poe's .. THATS WHAT CANT BE PROVEN
Nothing can be proven but that doesn't stop you from quoting like it's gospel.

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

shame on you wussboi.

DOESNT STOP YOU FROM ASKING FOR PROOF DOES IT --- U F'N HYPOCRITE

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux
we have no crime, drug, or terror clauses. why do we have any problems at all with so many alleged wars?
And your point?

-Geaux

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

shame on you wussboi.

I did prove it, dipshit. Those props came from our ports of entry.

Trump is putting on theater for rubes like you.

But we all know you will get right back in line to drink his piss. You have become chemically dependent on the stuff.

So you think there is no issue down on the border. It's not a risk to Americans safety

I have a suggestion- Why don't you go down there, unarmed, and camp out on the border for say..... 4 days then get back with us.... if you still can

-Geaux
Here's an idea. Let's ask the people who already live in the border town Trump just visited.

McAllen Mayor Says A Wall Won’t Solve The Realities Of Texas’ Border Problems | Texas Standard

Darling says the U.S. needs border security but a wall doesn’t make sense, especially when the Rio Grande acts as a natural border and where private property makes building a wall more complicated.

“We know where our border is and we have one,” Darling says. “A wall is really not the effective way to protect our border.”

President Trump Went to a Border Town to Prove They Need a Wall. Residents Say Otherwise

McAllen Mayor Jim Darling, who is not affiliated with a political party, tells TIME that even if it was not Trump’s intention, the roundtable appeared to make the case for increased funding at legal ports of entry instead of the wall.

“I thought that showed that ports of entry are working,” he says. “I understand he’s trying to make a point, I’m a little theatrical myself, most politicians are. I understand that, I understand why someone would say ‘Okay, those were all confiscated at the point of entry, so what’s that gotta do with people crossing the river?'”
Cherry picking commie aren't you

-Geaux
---------

Tommy Hanka, wielding an American flag and sporting a “Trump 2020" cap, said he felt compelled to join fellow supporters.

“We cannot have unchecked immigration,” Hanka said. “He’s one president that is doing what he said he was going to do.”

President's visit shows divide among Rio Grande Valley residents

-Geaux
You know the people down there don’t want a wall right? So what are they? Thrill seekers?
I saw a guy on TV he said he didn’t even lock his doors.

Theater for the rubes.
Prove it liar.

shame on you wussboi.

Heres the kicker for you RW "thinkers"

all those wetbacks have 40 tons of pot on their back when they swim the Rio too !!!!!

We don't need anymore dirty, crime prone Mexicans or the wetbacks from South America

-Geaux

FU-Full.jpg

-Geaux
You know the people down there don’t want a wall right? So what are they? Thrill seekers?

saw that too ... they live in reality, not Trumpworld

-Geaux
Here's an idea. Let's ask the people who already live in the border town Trump just visited.

McAllen Mayor Says A Wall Won’t Solve The Realities Of Texas’ Border Problems | Texas Standard

Darling says the U.S. needs border security but a wall doesn’t make sense, especially when the Rio Grande acts as a natural border and where private property makes building a wall more complicated.

“We know where our border is and we have one,” Darling says. “A wall is really not the effective way to protect our border.”

President Trump Went to a Border Town to Prove They Need a Wall. Residents Say Otherwise

McAllen Mayor Jim Darling, who is not affiliated with a political party, tells TIME that even if it was not Trump’s intention, the roundtable appeared to make the case for increased funding at legal ports of entry instead of the wall.

“I thought that showed that ports of entry are working,” he says. “I understand he’s trying to make a point, I’m a little theatrical myself, most politicians are. I understand that, I understand why someone would say ‘Okay, those were all confiscated at the point of entry, so what’s that gotta do with people crossing the river?'”

-Geaux
---------

Tommy Hanka, wielding an American flag and sporting a “Trump 2020" cap, said he felt compelled to join fellow supporters.

“We cannot have unchecked immigration,” Hanka said. “He’s one president that is doing what he said he was going to do.”

The only cherry pickers are your propagandists who have you tards thinking the border is a dangerous place, and that illegals are mass murderers when in fact they have a lower crime rate than we Americans.

It's also a fact there were ZERO murders last year in the town Trump visited for his rube theater show.

So go ahead and buy me a ticket there. I love sleeping under the stars.

You are such a pants shitting coward.

Sad.

-Geaux
Because he a dumb wetback

-Geaux

We don't need anymore dirty, crime prone Mexicans or the wetbacks from South America

-Geaux

FU-Full.jpg
Like I always say, it doesn't take much to prompt and trigger these far rightwing bigots to step out of their deep, dark, dank and dingy closets.

giphy.gif

Last edited:

-Geaux

-Geaux
---------

The only cherry pickers are your propagandists who have you tards thinking the border is a dangerous place, and that illegals are mass murderers when in fact they have a lower crime rate than we Americans.

It's also a fact there were ZERO murders last year in the town Trump visited for his rube theater show.

Sad.
We have transportation just waiting for their illegal non- law abiding lifestyles

-Geaux
-
Prison-Bus.jpg

-Geaux

-Geaux
---------

Sad.
We have transportation just waiting for their illegal non- law abiding lifestyles

-Geaux
-
Prison-Bus.jpg
You going to buy me a ticket to that border town, or what?

Forum List

Back