I Have a Riddle....

The rest are not though, doesn't that kill you, that the rest are accurate :smoke:

Thank goodness the most POINTLESS one is horsecrap, but all the IMPORTANT one's are accurate.

The sex doll story is factual, though there is debate whether Hitler himself ordered it.

The spread of STDs among soldiers is an historical challenge for military leadership to control, and the alleged use of sex dolls would have addressed this issue some.
Borghild Project - Wikipedia
A total of fifty dolls were supposedly ordered for use in Jersey by officials, but the purported project was cancelled by Himmler after two years, after soldiers refused to carry them due to the fear of embarrassment if they were captured and one was found in their possession. The bombing of Dresden also supposedly destroyed the factories that were planned to build the dolls, as well as the records of the project.[1][2]

According to supporters, the main supporting evidence for the project were two photographs purportedly rescued from the trash, which were later disproven as a hoax.
Two photos that were used as evidence were hoaxes, not the project itself.

Personally, I dont care if Hitler had a hand in this or not, but I do find it hilarious any way.

Forum List

Back