I have a reputation beyond repute...

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
...because my rep power just increased from 32 to 33. Prior to that, I could be president.

However, I have noticed that some people who have a higher rep power than me, do not have a reputation beyond repute.

Are these descriptions like "xotoxi has a reputation beyond repute" not completely linked to the rep power? And if not, what else are they linked to?

...because my rep power just increased from 32 to 33. Prior to that, I could be president.

However, I have noticed that some people who have a higher rep power than me, do not have a reputation beyond repute.

Are these descriptions like "xotoxi has a reputation beyond repute" not completely linked to the rep power? And if not, what else are they linked to?

Well mine says Annie could start 'his' own religion. :( :eusa_whistle:

That statement matches up with your avatar.

I believe that since I could establish my own Religion that is above reputation beyond repute.

I believe that since I could establish my own Religion that is above reputation beyond repute.

True. But in my situation, I found someone with 46 rep points that could be only president, while I only have 33 points yet have a reputation beyond repute.

the zen man its all about zen

xox please stop giving out really fatal advice...ie...mixing booze and valium...i am fussing at you on the teenage thread

:eek:

When was THAT operation?:lol:

gunny i think he is referring to the use of only male pronouns on this message board...it would be nice if it say her religion......is this board sexist? do we need a protest?

I don't even understand the reputation system. I tried to find out about it in the rules and guidelines but that didn't explain it either. What does it mean that I have 8 reputation power and 7768 reputation points? And what do those gold star medals mean up to the right there?

Well... think about it this way: If you're the goddess of the religion, then you would be a deity. Deities have no physical bodies and no sex. Gender, maybe, depending on how you wish to define it, but no sex. Therefore, either terms would work because English has no gender-neutral personal pronoun aside from 'you'. So.... historically, the masculine was considered the source of strength and the feminine of compassion.. so, in essence, the board said you would be a might and heartless god. Congratulations :clap2:

New Topics

Forum List

Back