I have a question

"You tryin' to git rid of that moater sickle?"

As a matter of fact I am trying to get rid of a moater sickle!! 2006 Sporty, brought brand new off the show room floor in '07. 274 actual miles on the odometer. You can email me at [email protected] if you want more info.

"Are you trying to get rid of an old refridgerator? "

If I get the bike sold I will in fact have a good refridgerator for sale. Only 3 1/2 years old. In perfect shape. Where in S. Va are you willing to come to? I'm only 19 miles from the VA border.

*wonders if gunny would allow a "swap shop" in the arts and crafts section*
*thinks not.

Besides, I know nobody that has handcrafted a motorcycle or refrigerator. The swap shop would have to be open to store bought goods, making it nothing more than a trading post for every Tom, Dick and Harry that wants to get rid of useless junk.

I think E-bay takes care of the needs of all peoples trying to sell all manner of things.

Maybe Gunny would allow one posting of a sales pitch in exchange for a $100 donation to the site. I don't know...just maybe.

Guess I'll pose this question to Gunny. I was asking because I've noticed that there are some other riders on the board and they might be interested or they might know someone. I've put it on Craigs list already but hey, just thought I'd put it out there if it was allowed. I'll wait and speak to Gunny first though. Thanks for the responses!

...for the Arts and Crafts SwapShop.

wood_bike.jpg

I believe it was hand crafted in Alabubba. Now THAT is ART!!!

"You tryin' to git rid of that moater sickle?"

As a matter of fact I am trying to get rid of a moater sickle!! 2006 Sporty, brought brand new off the show room floor in '07. 274 actual miles on the odometer. You can email me at [email protected] if you want more info.

"Are you trying to get rid of an old refridgerator? "

If I get the bike sold I will in fact have a good refridgerator for sale. Only 3 1/2 years old. In perfect shape. Where in S. Va are you willing to come to? I'm only 19 miles from the VA border.

I'm not sure. I live in Maine...so I'll probably be willing to drive until I run out of gas.

*wonders if gunny would allow a "swap shop" in the arts and crafts section*
I know nobody that has handcrafted a motorcycle or refrigerator.

...for the Arts and Crafts SwapShop.

wood_bike.jpg

I believe it was hand crafted in Alabubba. Now THAT is ART!!!

Lol, when I read your first post I went and copied the link to the one you posted in your second post...and now I've got no place to post it...hopes Gunny opens a craft sale forum soon so I can find some place to dump mine...:razz:

Forum List

Back