I have a question...

actsnoblemartin

I love Andrea & April
Mar 7, 2007
San Diego, CA
Last night the democratic candidates for president, went to an all black college, except for a few international students, with a white population of 0%, and all the candidates pander to the blacks in the audience, and one of them said he went as part of an aids rally to teach blacks how to put on a condom. I find that very racist, and its not my responsibility as white man, or any one elses to help any other community. The black community must be responsible for its own actions, just like everyone else, and for the democratic candidates to act like, its all whites fault for aids in the black community, and that you need the government to help you, is very racist.

The black community needs itself, to stop doing self-destructive things.

if the democratic candidates are gonna talk about diversity, and say all colleges and schools from kindergarden to college need diversity dont go to an all black college, the u.s. would never tolerate an all white college, but all minority college, hahaha.

what did you think of the debate and pondering to one race?

this isnt the 1960's and we dont need to tell blacks, you cant do it, youre too stupid, so you need government help, or quotas. No, that is wrong, instead let them go to schools that arent failing instead of trapping them there, and dont make white kids, go to schools outside of their neighborhood, simply to have diversity, you cant force diversity with the government by discriminating against another race.

Last night the democratic candidates for president, went to an all black college, except for a few international students, with a white population of 0%, and all the candidates pander to the blacks in the audience, and one of them said he went as part of an aids rally to teach blacks how to put on a condom. I find that very racist, and its not my responsibility as white man, or any one elses to help any other community. The black community must be responsible for its own actions, just like everyone else, and for the democratic candidates to act like, its all whites fault for aids in the black community, and that you need the government to help you, is very racist.

The black community needs itself, to stop doing self-destructive things.

if the democratic candidates are gonna talk about diversity, and say all colleges and schools from kindergarden to college need diversity dont go to an all black college, the u.s. would never tolerate an all white college, but all minority college, hahaha.

what did you think of the debate and pondering to one race?

this isnt the 1960's and we dont need to tell blacks, you cant do it, youre too stupid, so you need government help, or quotas. No, that is wrong, instead let them go to schools that arent failing instead of trapping them there, and dont make white kids, go to schools outside of their neighborhood, simply to have diversity, you cant force diversity with the government by discriminating against another race.

I generally agree with this, although most of the top 50 university's in the US are 65% white. Some have even more of a white percentage. But, I do agree that an all black college encourages segregated self doubt among young black people, rather than equality.

Dont worry though, the conservative supreme court recently ruled on not allowing public schools to accept minoritys based on a minority quota. So who knows whats going to happen now that public schools dont have to let minoritys in. Though, I can assure you if it goes back to the way it was with 80-90% whites taking up all classrooms, that ruling will be overturned. Possibly even sooner if a Democratic president kicks out Alito and other conservatives from the supreme court next year.

whites taking up all classrooms

Shame on those whites for "taking up" classrooms. Someone should shoot them.

Here is a fine book on why blacks will never get the same test scores as whites:

[ame]http://www.amazon.com/Why-Race-Matters-Differences-Intelligence/dp/0275957896[/ame]

They are inherently less intelligent.

I like youre well thought out analyticall speech here. I agree with it, except diversity is not measured in race, but diversity of opinions, and ideas.

I generally agree with this, although most of the top 50 university's in the US are 65% white. Some have even more of a white percentage. But, I do agree that an all black college encourages segregated self doubt among young black people, rather than equality.

Dont worry though, the conservative supreme court recently ruled on not allowing public schools to accept minoritys based on a minority quota. So who knows whats going to happen now that public schools dont have to let minoritys in. Though, I can assure you if it goes back to the way it was with 80-90% whites taking up all classrooms, that ruling will be overturned. Possibly even sooner if a Democratic president kicks out Alito and other conservatives from the supreme court next year.

They rule that book -- the author is Michael Levin, a Jewish professor of philosophy at the City University of New York. Check it out.

Youre telling me he said quote "blacks are less intelligent then whites?"

and why did he say that. I checked the link, but it didnt tell me much.

They rule that book -- the author is Michael Levin, a Jewish professor of philosophy at the City University of New York. Check it out.

Yes, by 15 IQ points on average. The same information is in The Bell Curve, but Levin devotes the whole book to the topic and provides exquisite reasoning on why that matters. The data on all this has remained constant since about WWI.

While it is possible that some races are more gifted at some things then others, im not sure I believe it. But I knee jerked and over reacted, before i knew what youre talking about.

Youre telling me he said quote "blacks are less intelligent then whites?"

and why did he say that. I checked the link, but it didnt tell me much.

The past ten years of my life or so have been partly about coming to terms with this shocking truth. It's tough to take because it shakes the foundations of so much of what we believe about America, humanity, etc. "We're all equal" is a big American credo.

But there are injustices that can result from insisting everyone is equal. If black scores are lower because of inherently lower intelligence, it means that "white racism" is not to blame, and hence, whites aren't to blame. But whites are blamed, punished and excoriated by the government, the press, etc. for "causing" low black scores. We must give over tax money, have affirmative action, etc. All for nought. Whites are being punished for a crime they didn't commit!

I think their is some truth in what youre saying, Let me explain. Im never going to be a professional athlete, and someone else, is never going to be a rocket scientist.

We all cant be anything we want to be, were not all geniuses, so there is some truth, that generally speaking, perhaps blacks are better athletically, and maybe we are better in other things.

Maybe gays are better dresses.

Its certainly not racist to explore, and try to find the truth.

The past ten years of my life or so have been partly about coming to terms with this shocking truth. It's tough to take because it shakes the foundations of so much of what we believe about America, humanity, etc. "We're all equal" is a big American credo.

But there are injustices that can result from insisting everyone is equal. If black scores are lower because of inherently lower intelligence, it means that "white racism" is not to blame, and hence, whites aren't to blame. But whites are blamed, punished and excoriated by the government, the press, etc. for "causing" low black scores. We must give over tax money, have affirmative action, etc. All for nought. Whites are being punished for a crime they didn't commit!

In america, we are afraid to have an open discussion about race, because we are so afraid of being called racist. Just a thought.

Yes, by 15 IQ points on average. The same information is in The Bell Curve, but Levin devotes the whole book to the topic and provides exquisite reasoning on why that matters. The data on all this has remained constant since about WWI.

Its okay to talk about any race you want. Its Ok to even steriotype races and the mannerisms they use, but the second you try to claim that your race is superior in any way....that is racism. Racism is not acting black or jewish. Racism is claiming you are superior to blacks or jews. You sir have claimed that whites are superior which is not true, if you compare how many white people in this country have a lower IQ than the average which is 98, you will see that over half are taking up space in our colleges, high schools, works places. If you look at blacks, they have only recently gained equal rights to education, which is why they are statistically going to be measured as having a lower IQ than whites.

Whites have had 200 years of education in this country to build off of, blacks are considerd a younger race in terms of education. Same goes for all minoritys. So to be honest, I dont see how the white race can show a majorital IQ score of 98, despite how long they have been educated compared to Blacks. That does not sound superior at all. In one hundred years, blacks are almost certain to have an equal median IQ score as whites.

Im not comfortable, with any general statement that says my race is smarter then yours. Im just not. I dont think its true, to be honest, and for the record, I dont think, and i hope youre not talking to me lol, cause I am not saying, nor do i think as a jew, or a caucasion, that i am superior to anyone.

Its okay to talk about any race you want. Its Ok to even steriotype races and the mannerisms they use, but the second you try to claim that your race is superior in any way....that is racism. Racism is not acting black or jewish. Racism is claiming you are superior to blacks or jews. You sir have claimed that whites are superior which is not true, if you compare how many white people in this country have a lower IQ than the average which is 98, you will see that over half are taking up space in our colleges, high schools, works places. If you look at blacks, they have only recently gained equal rights to education, which is why they are statistically going to be measured as having a lower IQ than whites.

Whites have had 200 years of education in this country to build off of, blacks are considerd a younger race in terms of education. Same goes for all minoritys. So to be honest, I dont see how the white race can show a majorital IQ score of 98, despite how long they have been educated compared to Blacks. That does not sound superior at all. In one hundred years, blacks are almost certain to have an equal median IQ score as whites.

Forum List

Back