I Have A Question

Nice!

So just send in the troops like Lincoln, it should be interesting.

So tell us, is it worth over half a million dead?

is what worth over a half a million dead?

Lincoln sent in the troops to challenge the states that decided to secede, which eventually led to over half a million Americans dead.

So if scattered segements of the population who are also heavily armed decide they want to be left alone from the federal beast as well, should they be dealt with in like manner?

lincoln defended ft sumter after it was attacked.

save the revisionist history for your fellow mouthbreathers.

if the *scattered segements(sic) of the population* choose to likewise fuck with the bull, they're welcome to the horn as well.

anything else i can help you with?

Nothing. Just like right now.

Nothing?

Do you realize how many militias and doomsday prepers there are out there that are armed to the teeth?

All they are doing is preparing for someone to come after them.

Does Waco ring a bell?

**are you a felon?

**have you been adjudicated as mentally ill?

**domestic abuser?

**fugitive from justice?

**addicted to a controlled substance?

**dishonorable discharge from armed forces?

**Did someone take a restraining order out on you?

If not, we don't care about you.

Got it?

Right, I'll relay that message to all the former military that are being visited by the ATF. :lol::lol::lol:

Lincoln sent in the troops to challenge the states that decided to secede, which eventually led to over half a million Americans dead.

So if scattered segements of the population who are also heavily armed decide they want to be left alone from the federal beast as well, should they be dealt with in like manner?

if the *scattered segements(sic) of the population* choose to likewise fuck with the bull, they're welcome to the horn as well.

The Sountern states had already seceded peacefully. Then Lincoln sent in troops around fort Sumter and some idiot shot at them. That was all Lincoln needed.

Lincoln was all ready to let the Southern states add to the Constitution the ability to own slaves if they would just reconisder leaving the union. In the end, they rejected the compromise which sealed their collective fates.

I view how Janet Reno dealt with Waco to same way Lincoln dealt with the South.

Was it all really worth it?

The Sountern states had already seceded peacefully. Then Lincoln sent in troops around fort Sumter and some idiot shot at them. That was all Lincoln needed.

Lincoln was all ready to let the Southern states add to the Constitution the ability to own slaves if they would just reconisder leaving the union. In the end, they rejected the compromise which sealed their collective fates.

i appreciate the effort, but i went to high school. :thup:

ask a black guy and get back to me.

i appreciate the effort, but i went to high school. :thup:

Ok, what Southern offensive started the Civil war spanky?

ask a black guy and get back to me.

Over half a million dead Americans to end slavery? Whatever.

You do realize that slavery would have gone the way of the dodo once the industrial age made them obsolete don't you?

Forum List

Back