I have a question when a president gets sworn in...

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
You know how presidents put their hand on the Bible and gets sworn in as president?

How come they are not under oath the entire time they are president?

Or are they?

If they are under oath wouldn't technically you could of got any of the 45 presidents for perjury?

Just wondering....

1 they should be.
2 Obama was sworn in with a Koran.

That's what I started to think.

What you are supposed to up hold the Constitution 24/7 , protect the country from foreign and domestic threats 24/7 ...

But you can lie unless you are called to testify before Congress and sworn in again?

I don't get this one.

1 they should be.

What you are supposed to up hold the Constitution 24/7 , protect the country from foreign and domestic threats 24/7 ...

But you can lie unless you are called to testify before Congress and sworn in again?

I don't get this one.

Oh I agree but when people elect president's who argue crap like......it's depends on what your definition of is is....
There simply is no honesty there.

You know how presidents put their hand on the Bible and gets sworn in as president?

Or are they?

If they are under oath wouldn't technically you could of got any of the 45 presidents for perjury?

Just wondering....
how about reading the relevant US code about perjury?

1 they should be.

I don't get this one.

Oh I agree but when people elect president's who argue crap like......it's depends on what your definition of is is....
There simply is no honesty there.
whines about lack of honesty very short time after posting a very dumb lie.

Or are they?

Just wondering....

How about splaining it in your own words...

Or are they?

Just wondering....

has been discussed on this board, previously. if you are really interested, then read the legal code. then have someone else explain it to you, i am not your tutor.

Or are they?

Just wondering....

has been discussed on this board, previously. if you are really interested, then read the legal code. then have someone else explain it to you, i am not your tutor.

If it's been discussed previously then you would have no problems splaining it in simple terms

No?

Or are you just trolling?

Or are they?

Just wondering....

In other words you can't?

Or are they?

Just wondering....

If it's been discussed previously then you would have no problems splaining it in simple terms

No?

i could, but i won't. deal with it, vegetable.

Or are they?

Just wondering....

No?

i could, but i won't. deal with it, vegetable.

You lying troll, to stupid ...

BTW I checked this topic was never covered ...

New Topics

Forum List

Back