I have a question for those who deny evolution

manifold

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2008
your dreams
Does it hurt being so damn stupid?

If it doesn't, it should, and a truly intelligent designer would've known that.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Why yes, all us creationists have room temperature IQ's dontcha know? We're all just stupid, stupid, stupid and maybe even a little bit crazy. :happy-1:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk1oP_kwp30&feature=related]YouTube - ‪VenomFangX - Evolution Wants to Make a Monkey Out of You part 4‬‏[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VWvS1UfXl8k]YouTube - ‪Unlocking the Mystery of Life (Chapter 1 of 12)‬‏[/ame]

If we're created or intelligently designed, why of 64 possible mRNA codons coding for 20 amino acids, why do some AAs have only one codon and some as many as 6? That implies randomness, NOT design. An intelligently designed system would have 3 codons for each AA and 2 each for stop and start, IMO.

I don't know. :tongue: :tinfoil:

Answers.com - Which came first - the chicken or the egg

The question of whether the chicken or the egg came first can never be answered: it is unanswerable. One can work out which came first, the wheel or the wheeled vehicle, because one caused the invention of the other, but when we look at life-forms we cannot say with any degree of authority whether the grass seed came before the blade of grass, or whether the bird came before the egg, because life simply doesn't work in terms of traceable inventions.

What is the universe made of?

What is the biological basis of consciousness?

How does earth's interior work?

Did Adam have a belly button?

:eusa_whistle:

The question of whether the chicken or the egg came first can never be answered: it is unanswerable. One can work out which came first, the wheel or the wheeled vehicle, because one caused the invention of the other, but when we look at life-forms we cannot say with any degree of authority whether the grass seed came before the blade of grass, or whether the bird came before the egg, because life simply doesn't work in terms of traceable inventions.

1. The Universe is made of 27 percent matter, and 73 percent dark matter.

2. The biological basis of conciousness is being self aware (watched Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman last night, and they talked about it).

3. The earth's interior works on pressure and heat. The pressure generates the heat and keeps the center liquid.

4. No, Adam didn't have a belly button.

Evolution is a theory. There isn't, never was and never will be proof that man was created from some primordial soup.

No species evolved into a completely different species. What most call "evolution" is really adaptation where over time a species adapts to the changes in its environment.

Evolution is a theory. There isn't, never was and never will be proof that man was created from some primordial soup.

No species evolved into a completely different species. What most call "evolution" is really adaptation where over time a species adapts to the changes in its environment.

Lizards evolved into flying animals (Pterodactyl and Archaeopterix), and those evolved into birds.

There's archaelogical proof.

2. The biological basis of conciousness is being self aware (watched Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman last night, and they talked about it).

3. The earth's interior works on pressure and heat. The pressure generates the heat and keeps the center liquid.

Jimeny Crickets! You should call NASA & National Geographic and tell them you have the answers! :D

Journal Ranks Top 25 Unanswered Science Questions

WMAP- Content of the Universe

Jimeny Crickets! You should call NASA & National Geographic and tell them you have the answers! :D

Journal Ranks Top 25 Unanswered Science Questions

WMAP- Content of the Universe

Interestingly enough, those are all things that I learned on Science Channel. Through the Wormhole with Morgan Freeman is a very good show to watch.

I also like Neil DeGrasse-Tyson and Michio Kaku as well.

If we're created or intelligently designed, why of 64 possible mRNA codons coding for 20 amino acids, why do some AAs have only one codon and some as many as 6? That implies randomness, NOT design. An intelligently designed system would have 3 codons for each AA and 2 each for stop and start, IMO.

lol,,,what nonsense

Lizards evolved into flying animals (Pterodactyl and Archaeopterix), and those evolved into birds.

And again, show us proof there. Theory, theory.

Vertebrates: animals with backbones

More importantly, take a look at the individual features of Archaeopteryx. Is there any clue as to how legs evolved into wings? No, none at all. When we find wings as fossils, we find completely developed, fully functional wings. That’s true of Archaeopteryx, and it’s also true of the flying insects, flying reptiles (pterodactyls), and the flying mammals (bats).

Is there any clue in Archaeopteryx as to how reptilian scales evolved into feathers? No, none at all. When we find feathers as fossils, we find fully developed and functional feathers. Feathers are quite complex structures, with little hooks and eyelets for zippering and unzippering them. Archaeopteryx not only had complete and complex feathers, but feathers of several different types!

I used to believe in evolution too, as it taught as "fact" in most public schools. Which should be illegal in some states, as it's not proven. But then I began studying myself and found out that it's all a theory.

It's as God's Word says, everything was made by Him, after it's kind. And we are made in His image.

Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

Genesis 7:14
They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

Last edited:

There is no genetic code for a lizard to produce feathers. They don't have it now, they never did have it and they never will, that is unless man [an intelligent being] sticks it in there from a bird.

THE ARCHAEOPTERYX THE MISSING LINK BETWEEN LIZARD AND BIRD?

Many evolutionists have been informed by their teachers that a ‘feathered dinosaur’ fossil has been discovered, thus proving that birds have evolved from lizards. This Fossil is called the Archaeopteryx. But is this really a feathered lizard or are the evolutionists lying to us?

The following is an excerpt from an interview with Doctor Mention, an expert on the subject Carl Wieland..

Evolutionists sometimes claim that the fossil creature Archaeopteryx is the link between reptiles and birds.

In Germany, in 1984 there was a major meeting of scientists who specialize in bird evolution, the International Archaeopteryx Conference. They disagreed on just about anything that was covered there on this creature, but there was very broad agreement on the belief that Archaeopteryx was a true bird. Only a tiny minority thought that it was actually one of the small, lightly built coelurosaurian dinosaurs [small lightly framed dinosaurs].

Did that mean that really they didn’t think it was a transitional pre-bird?

Well, its kind of interesting that they found it necessary to draft the following statement. Conferees did agree unanimously to the declaration that organic evolution is a fundamental process of biology and we recognize the importance of the Archaeopteryx contribution to that problem. So you can see they were acutely aware that their deliberations might lead some to wonder whether, in fact, Archaeopteryx had anything to say about evolution, so they all did sign this. If, of course, it’s a true bird, it is not the half-way, half-reptile, half-bird like we've often heard.

Dr Menton, the first issue of our magazine had an article about Archaeopteryx, which I wrote. At that time everyone was drawing its skull as quite reptilian. I understand that’s changed a bit?

Yes. The crushed nature of the skull in one of the specimens may have caused the problem. The general consensus now is that the brain is essentially that of a flying bird, with a large cerebellum and visual cortex. Also, in most vertebrates, including reptiles, the mandible (lower jaw) moves, but in birds (including Archaeopteryx) so does the maxilla (upper jaw).

Evolutionists point out that it does have some characteristics which are found in other classes, such as reptiles.

This is true, but then its true of almost any vertebrate skeleton. There are also design similarities between reptiles, mammals and living birds too. Birds have a distinctive, specialized skeleton because, as one distinguished evolutionist who is also an ornithologist once said, Birds are formed to fly. So was Archaeopteryx.

Much is made of the fact that Archaeopteryx had teeth.

Archaeopteryx was not the only fossil bird to have had grasping teeth. Some fossil birds had teeth, some didn’t. But how can teeth prove a relationship to reptiles, when many reptiles don’t have teeth? Crocodiles are really the only group of reptiles that consistently have very well developed teeth. And of course even some mammals have teeth and some don’t.

Some evolutionists have claimed that Archaeopteryx was just a dinosaur plus feathers, in effect. Others have suggested that its just a hoax ”a dinosaur fossil plus chicken feather imprints”.

Yes, they have, “Sir Fred Hoyle, for example. I find that unconvincing for a variety of reasons. The feathers are not just simply applied to the surface of the bird. Where they are attached to bone by ligaments, we see tiny bumps. So in Archaeopteryx, the primary and secondary wing feathers are attached to the hand and ulna, respectively. And the feathers on the tail are actually minutely attached to each of the 20 vertebrae. There are also a lot of small feathers on the legs and body of this bird, and there is compelling evidence that the head was covered with feathers too. However, when you see pictures of Archaeopteryx or its imaginary ancestors, its quite common for artists to show a scaly head.

What about the wishbone?

Archaeopteryx has a robust wishbone [furcula]. Some recent fascinating studies using moving X-rays of birds as they fly show how the shoulder girdle has to be flexible to cope with the incredible forces of the power-stroke in flight. You can actually see the wishbone flex with each wing-beat.

Do the feet of Archaeopteryx support the view that it was a dinosaur that ran along the ground?

No. Archaeopteryx, along with all perching birds, has what is called a grasping hallux, or hind toe, pointing backwards. Rearward-facing toes may be found in some of the dinosaurs but not a true grasping hallux with curved claws for perching.

END QUOTE:

Archaeopteryx is a bird, don’t let evolutionists lie to you! Hey, just ask any three year old and he will tell you it is a BIRD!

Archaeopteryx-fossil-004.jpg

Well if evolution is a theory, then creation is definitely a theory. There is more evidence for evolution than for creation, which has none.

I used to believe in evolution too, as it taught as "fact" in most public schools. Which should be illegal in some states, as it's not proven. But then I began studying myself and found out that it's all a theory.

It's as God's Word says, everything was made by Him, after it's kind. And we are made in His image.

Genesis 1:25 And God made the beast of the earth after his kind, and cattle after their kind, and every thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind: and God saw that it was good.

They, and every beast after his kind, and all the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth after his kind, and every fowl after his kind, every bird of every sort.

Oh, look...a link to a Christian website used as 'evidence'...how unusual...:cuckoo:

Oh, look...a link to a Christian website used as 'evidence'...how unusual...:cuckoo:

Oh look another retard..... how typical.

I also have a question for those who deny evolution.

Why couldn't evolution be part of your god's plan for life?

I have a question for manifold....why isn't this in the flame zone?

Forum List

Back