I Have A Question For The mex...

Windship

VIP Member
May 27, 2014
If civil unrest were to happen here in the US, who's side would you be on? You come here, say you hate us and that you want aztlan...who's side? Why would you BE on that side?

Canada has a very bad muzlamb problem. They will fight against Canada and have said so uncountable times. Heres something else no one sees...how hard would it be for the muzlambs to cross the border to the US?

Canada has a very bad muzlamb problem. They will fight against Canada and have said so uncountable times. Heres something else no one sees...how hard would it be for the muzlambs to cross the border to the US?

If you want to enter America illegally it is very easy.

As for possible Mexican or Muslim threats and which side will Mexican and Muslim Americans will be on, well who knows but you should worry more about the pesky Filipino Nurses and their invasion of this beautiful country of ours!!!

:50::scared1:

Hate and Fear is a life not well lived. Accept diversity, enjoy life and the myriad opportunities to love, be loved, and share the bounty this planet has to offer. Trump's triumph rejected the latter and embraced the former - it will not end well, for anyone.

upload_2017-5-27_6-19-24.png

Hate and Fear is a life not well lived. Accept diversity, enjoy life and the myriad opportunities to love, be loved, and share the bounty this planet has to offer. Trump's triumph rejected the latter and embraced the former - it will not end well, for anyone.
------------------------------------ think you may be correct , at least in your last line [it will not end well for anyone] . But i really see that as being a problem for inhabitants of big cities WCatcher .

Why you asking here?
Meskins ain't got no puters

and i kinda see the ending that i envision as just what the doctor ordered for the lefties that are constantly tearing down the USA which is / was the Greatest Country the World has ever seen WCatcher !!

As for possible Mexican or Muslim threats and which side will Mexican and Muslim Americans will be on, well who knows but you should worry more about the pesky Filipino Nurses and their invasion of this beautiful country of ours!!!

Ys. Thats part of the problem.

Explain to me where the triumph is.

and i kinda see the ending that i envision as just what the doctor ordered for the lefties that are constantly tearing down the USA which is / was the Greatest Country the World has ever seen WCatcher !!

If the .001% run the world because through the mass transfer of wealth from capitalistic policy, the ruling elite are very, very wealthy and with the power from vast wealth, they buy the governments then proceed to do the work of the ruling elite who are right wingers who wage war on working class aroundthe world. Explain to me how its the left.

Stupid.
------------------------------------ think you may be correct , at least in your last line [it will not end well for anyone] . But i really see that as being a problem for inhabitants of big cities WCatcher .

Maybe, but what % of our population lives in big cities?

If the .001% run the world because through the mass transfer of wealth from capitalistic policy, the ruling elite are very, very wealthy and with the power from vast wealth, they buy the governments then proceed to do the work of the ruling elite who are right wingers who wage war on working class aroundthe world. Explain to me how its the left.

Q. Explain to me how its the left
A. It's not!

Too many Trump supporters and our resident anarchists use the term Left as a pejorative, most have no clue as to the original etymology of the left; the left are members of and supporters of the Third Estate (the Common People), vis a vis, the Right, which supported and are members of the First (the Clergy) or Second Estate (the Nobel's).

Today, some of those who are members of the Third Estate supported Donald Trump, who, as a member of the Second Estate, supports the power elite, and gives lip service to the First. The hoi polloi, i.e. the Third Estate also gets lip service, even as Trump's policies and budgets affect them negatively.

It is theft, wrycatcher, because of the deceiving ways, the lies the propaganda and the creation of an unlevel playing field that has been created in order for the ruling elite and wealthy, to achieve their goals...ok, wry catcher?
Tell me wry catcher, do tax cuts create jobs? Are unions bad for the working class?

Currently there is a major shortage of RNs --------- without those Filipino nurses that are here legally. Who do you think will take care of you when you are in the hospital?
Filipino nurses are the least thing to worry when it comes to immigration invasions.

Forum List

Back