I Have A Question For Republicans

And while Cloward & Piven were teaching their strategy to collapse the U.S. economy at Columbia guess who just happened to be attending? You go it....none other than Barry Sorento himself.
Please prove that Piven taught at Columbia and someone named Barry Sorento took her class or a class from Cloward.
Aren't you desperate??? :lmao:

Clearly you've never stepped on a college campus (shocking) - but here is how it actually works: there is more than just classes. Professors develop relationships with students and become their mentors. There are clubs students join in which professors speak or guide. There are "open forums" on various topics and issues. There are protests on campus where both students and professors speak. There are political rallies on campus where both students and professors speak. Professors also publish papers on various concepts that students can read.

In short - there are near endless avenues for interactions, sharing ideas, teaching and mentoring, etc. that does not require one to sit in the classroom of a specific professor.
So you admit by avoidance that Pivin never taught at Columbia and Obama never took a class from Cloward, so you just make shit up.
Bwhahahaha! I just proved it.
Bullshit, you pontificated a speculation based on not one single fact after I exposed your bullshit that Pivin taught at Columbia.

Please prove that Piven taught at Columbia and someone named Barry Sorento took her class or a class from Cloward.

So you admit by avoidance that Pivin never taught at Columbia and Obama never took a class from Cloward, so you just make shit up.[/QUOTE]

Proven! Ready to put your big boy pants on and admit you're a pathological liar and a desperate partisan hack, now? Maybe the problem is you don't know how to spell Frances Fox Piven's name you ignorant tool! :lol:

Cloward and Piven were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work.

Cloward–Piven strategy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

Bullshit, you pontificated a speculation based on not one single fact after I exposed your bullshit that Pivin taught at Columbia.

Proven! Ready to put your big boy pants on and admit you're a pathological liar and a desperate partisan hack, now? Maybe the problem is you don't know how to spell Frances Fox Piven's name you ignorant tool! :lol:

Cloward and Piven were both professors at the Columbia University School of Social Work.

How does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB Eddy boy??? You look so stupid every time you try to challenge me to cover for the liberal propaganda you swallow. She taught at Columbia you ignorant tool. By why would you know that when you can't even spell her name, didn't know her first name, and didn't even know she was a woman!

You really should change your name to EdTheIgnorantPartisanHack!

When I talk about infrastructure, science, r&d and education. Well, what I mean is
2005 levels for infrastructure. We're currently at the lowest level in the last 70 years.
Science? Maybe 30 billion more. Would be nice for America to build some of the big telescopes again and have our own fusion experiments on our own land instead of fucking france.
R&d, public investment use to make up 70% of all said investment...We're lucky to get half that now.
education??? The poor get next to shit and we do very little to correct the problems within the system.

That is what I really mean.
You should try reading the U.S. Constitution just one time. If it's above your reading level, ask an adult for help. Here - I'll get you started with a simple quote from one of the founders of this great nation:

“To this I am opposed, because when all government, domestic and foreign, in little as in great things, shall be drawn to Washington as the center of all power, it will render powerless the checks provided of one government on another, and will become as venal and oppressive as the government from which we separated” - Thomas Jefferson (August 18, 1821)

See - Thomas Jefferson and the other founders of this great nation weren't spoiled and ungrateful little greedy pricks like you are. They lived under oppression, they understood the atrocities, the dangers, and how they come about, and as such - they wanted power to be in the hands of the American people. That means that the federal government must be very limited and that state and local governments must have the majority of the responsibilities. If that pisses you off because it means you can't beg for federal dollars and you'like have to get a real job - too fucking bad. Small price to pay for liberty you whinny little bitch. The fact is, if what you were doing was worth a damn, you'd have no problem getting private funding from investors and you wouldn't need the federal government anyway.

So you admit by avoidance that Pivin never taught at Columbia and Obama never took a class from Cloward, so you just make shit up.

:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:[/QUOTE]
Wiki :rofl::lmao:

Piven was Cloward's WIFE and taught at CUNY, not Columbia where her husband taught.

Piven was Cloward's WIFE and taught at CUNY, not Columbia where her husband taught.
Dude....you didn't even know how to spell her name and you had no idea who she was. You're a moron. I just proved that she was a professor at Columbia you desperate buffoon! So tell me - how does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB Eddy boy? By the way - since you can't figure out how to respond to a post without mucking up the editing and making it look like my post was your post - I've corrected that for you.

First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/Articles/theclowardpivenstrategypoe.html

Hey Eddy boy...notice how it says Columbia University sociologists and names her. As in plural. As in both. Let me guess - every single site on the entire internet is not credible when it proves how stupid you are? :lol:

Here is the other hilarious part - lets pretend for a moment like Piven never taught at Columbia University (which she did). So what? You're admitting that Cloward taught there and that he - along with Piven - devised the strategy.

Or will you claim in your absurd partisan hack defense that he is he only capable of speaking if his wife is gainfully employed at the same institution as him? :lmao:

Watching you desperate try to dance around the reality that your side of the aisle is guilty of exactly what you false accused the other side of the aisle of being guilty of is fall down hilarious. That's called "projection" junior. And you look really stupid right now (well....more so than normal).

So whether you want to accept the truth (Cloward & Piven) or just your desperate version (just Cloward), the strategy just happened to be taught while Obama was at Columbia and he just happened to build $9 trillion in national debt in 7 years when it took all presidents in U.S. history 235 years to build $10 trillion in debt.

All you're doing is proving my point. Government intervention causes collapse and they have no business meddling in the private sector. Thank you for your support!
Except the original claim was that the Dems in 2007 did the government intervention that crashed the housing market, when in fact it was Bush's American Dream Act of Dec 2003 that did it. So it is not "government" intervention but REPUBLICAN intervention that causes collapse on purpose so that "government" can be blamed.

Maybe the American Dream act was a huge mistake, who was in power to change it in 2007 or 8? Yeppers, the democrats. They didn't cause they wanted the economy to fail.
Wait just a minute there Slick, the GOP control both Houses of Congress and they claim that they are powerless to make changes as long as they don't control the presidency. Again we see the Right try to have it both ways!!!!

Sigh, 2007 and 2008 the idiots controlled congress.
Sigh, the GOP have controlled the House since 2010 and the Senate since 2014 and are NOW claiming that they have no control to make any changes without control of the presidency, but you say that the Dems had complete control to make changes while they didn't control the presidency in 2007 and 2008.
Again it is one standard for Dems and another for the GOP.
Get it?????

Your premise was that the Clinton recession was when congress was controlled by the Republicans. Implying that it was more then just an economic cycle. I countered with that the "Great Recession" the congress was controlled by Democrats. In which you tried to say that wasn't true but as with most things a liberal isn't ignorant they just know so much that isn't so.

Dude....you didn't even know how to spell her name and you had no idea who she was. You're a moron. I just proved that she was a professor at Columbia you desperate buffoon! So tell me - how does it feel to be my personal bitch on USMB Eddy boy? By the way - since you can't figure out how to respond to a post without mucking up the editing and making it look like my post was your post - I've corrected that for you.

First proposed in 1966 and named after Columbia University sociologists Richard Andrew Cloward and Frances Fox Piven, the Cloward-Piven Strategy seeks to hasten the fall of capitalism by overloading the government bureaucracy with a flood of impossible demands, thus pushing society into crisis and economic collapse.

Hey Eddy boy...notice how it says Columbia University sociologists and names her. As in plural. As in both. Let me guess - every single site on the entire internet is not credible when it proves how stupid you are? :lol:

Discover the networks, Horowitz's discredited radical Right-wing site, you can't be serious!

Here is the real book, which was written in 1971, not 1966.

Regulating the Poor

Marshaling a vast array of research, Frances Fox Piven and Richard A Cloward persuasively demonstrate how public relief has been used to avert civil chaos during economic downturns and to exert pressure on the work force during periods of stability. Their analysis ranges from the early history of poor relief through the inception of welfare during the Great Depression to its massive erosion during the Reagan and Bush years. The authors provide a conceptual framework that sharply illuminates the problems current and future administrations will encounter as they attempt to rethink the welfare system. Admirably specific yet vast in its implications, Regulating the Poor is indispensable reading for anyone who cares about the American social contract.

Discover the networks, Horowitz's discredited radical Right-wing site, you can't be serious!

Here is the real book, which was written in 1971, not 1966.

Regulating the Poor

Marshaling a vast array of research, Frances Fox Piven and Richard A Cloward persuasively demonstrate how public relief has been used to avert civil chaos during economic downturns and to exert pressure on the work force during periods of stability. Their analysis ranges from the early history of poor relief through the inception of welfare during the Great Depression to its massive erosion during the Reagan and Bush years. The authors provide a conceptual framework that sharply illuminates the problems current and future administrations will encounter as they attempt to rethink the welfare system. Admirably specific yet vast in its implications, Regulating the Poor is indispensable reading for anyone who cares about the American social contract.
Like I said....every single site on the entire internet is not credible when it proves how stupid you are? :lol:

You're admitting that Cloward taught there and that he - along with Piven - devised the strategy.
No, the Right-wing devised the "strategy" and attributed it to them. There is no book or paper by Cloward and Piven called "The Cloward and Piven Strategy." It is a complete fabrication of the Right, just like the fabrication that they taught Obama when he attended Columbia.

If you remember that Cloward and Piven taught Obama when he was at Columbia was the first claim you made and I challenged you to show the class taught by Piven that he attended since at the time Obama attended Columbia Piven taught at CUNY. The claim was then changed to they "mentored" Obama at Columbia without any proof but merely your speculation as proof.

Except the original claim was that the Dems in 2007 did the government intervention that crashed the housing market, when in fact it was Bush's American Dream Act of Dec 2003 that did it. So it is not "government" intervention but REPUBLICAN intervention that causes collapse on purpose so that "government" can be blamed.

Maybe the American Dream act was a huge mistake, who was in power to change it in 2007 or 8? Yeppers, the democrats. They didn't cause they wanted the economy to fail.
Wait just a minute there Slick, the GOP control both Houses of Congress and they claim that they are powerless to make changes as long as they don't control the presidency. Again we see the Right try to have it both ways!!!!

Sigh, 2007 and 2008 the idiots controlled congress.
Sigh, the GOP have controlled the House since 2010 and the Senate since 2014 and are NOW claiming that they have no control to make any changes without control of the presidency, but you say that the Dems had complete control to make changes while they didn't control the presidency in 2007 and 2008.
Again it is one standard for Dems and another for the GOP.
Get it?????

Your premise was that the Clinton recession was when congress was controlled by the Republicans. Implying that it was more then just an economic cycle. I countered with that the "Great Recession" the congress was controlled by Democrats. In which you tried to say that wasn't true but as with most things a liberal isn't ignorant they just know so much that isn't so.
Pure revisionism.

You're admitting that Cloward taught there and that he - along with Piven - devised the strategy.
No, the Right-wing devised the "strategy" and attributed it to them. There is no book or paper by Cloward and Piven called "The Cloward and Piven Strategy." It is a complete fabrication of the Right, just like the fabrication that they taught Obama when he attended Columbia.

Bwahahahaha! Cloward & Piven are very proud of their strategy and open about it you tinfoil hat buffoon. There is no conspiracy here. Why do you insist on commenting about stuff you know nothing about? Oh wait - that's right. You're a brainwashed lying liberal who can't defend a failed ideology so you must resort to lying.
If you remember that Cloward and Piven taught Obama when he was at Columbia was the first claim you made and I challenged you to show the class taught by Piven that he attended since at the time Obama attended Columbia Piven taught at CUNY. The claim was then changed to they "mentored" Obama at Columbia without any proof but merely your speculation as proof.
Post #953 right here was the first time "Cloward & Piven" was mentioned and I never said that (and I quote you) "Cloward and Piven taught Obama". I said they were teaching their strategy while Obama just happened to be attending Columbia University at the same time. It's all their in black & white for everyone to see, you lying liberal.

Forum List

Back