• yes

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • no

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • what does it matter?

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Why would Israel change its name to a Roman Slur meant to insult them?

Why would Israel deny The Name Yahweh gave them?

I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament

As I see it, Jesus was not only preaching the bad things of old, he was also preaching redemption. One can be saved; just abide by His instructions, follow His commandments and peace will be your reward.

God’s Chosen People
I have a personal attachment to the Old Testament and the verses contained therein. This includes the verses where the Lord talked directly to the Israelite people. In this one-way discussion where the Lord laid out directives (commandments) for them to follow and the blessing they would get if they followed His suggestions. I took these directives and compared them to historical events (bible verses-&-1947-2019). Personally, I would like to see the Israeli people change their ways by embracing the stranger (Palestinian) and treat them as one of their own, just as the Lord instructed them to do. I truly believe this “example” would create a wave of peace across the middle east.

In closing I want the Israeli’s to embrace the Palestinians as one of their own, dismantle the illegal settlements and change the name of their country from “Israel” to “Palestine”.

I believe God is now judging them for the last time. If they do not ask God for forgiveness and repent for their past deeds; then all will be lost.

I need your help either by helping me or by correcting my misguided view of them.

Any suggestions or comments are welcome whether pro or con.

Forum List

Back