"I have a Nightmare!"

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you mention honor while defending obama and the democratic congress.
It's that very reason while the democrats are going to get their ass kick Nov. 2

More tripe from the moron? I defend the office of the president..rarely Obama per se. Defend the democratic congress? Never. You are a liar. I will retract liar when you show proof. Until then go fuck yourself you fucking weasle yellow reb liar!

You defend the office of the preisdent? But you did and still do attack Bush? OK sure you aren't on the hope and change hook. Yeah right.

Bush disgraced the office. He used the office to lie us into an unneccesary and costly war. He disregarded warnings of Osamas intending to attack us with airplanes. Many of you forget that 9/11 was preventable and nothing was done to stop it ON BUSH'S WATCH. That was abuse of the office by not doing his duty to defend and protect us. Bush commited treason by outing a CIA Agent to squash attempts to REALLY find WMD's and discredit the truth that Saddam Husein never purchased Yello Cake uranium from Niger.
I have the right to say Bush was a piece of shit. I have a responsibilty to do so because I voted for him.

Obama's policies have been desperate no doubt. I believe he has done the best he could or nearly so considering the shit bag he was given by Bush. I hate the bailouts but know that our country would be in a much more desperate situation if nothing was done. As far as I know Obama has done nothing to disrespect the office.

More tripe from the moron? I defend the office of the president..rarely Obama per se. Defend the democratic congress? Never. You are a liar. I will retract liar when you show proof. Until then go fuck yourself you fucking weasle yellow reb liar!

You defend the office of the preisdent? But you did and still do attack Bush? OK sure you aren't on the hope and change hook. Yeah right.

Bush disgraced the office. He used the office to lie us into an unneccesary and costly war. He disregarded warnings of Osamas intending to attack us with airplanes. Many of you forget that 9/11 was preventable and nothing was done to stop it ON BUSH'S WATCH. That was abuse of the office by not doing his duty to defend and protect us. Bush commited treason by outing a CIA Agent to squash attempts to REALLY find WMD's and discredit the truth that Saddam Husein never purchased Yello Cake uranium from Niger.
I have the right to say Bush was a piece of shit. I have a responsibilty to do so because I voted for him.

Obama's policies have been desperate no doubt. I believe he has done the best he could or nearly so considering the shit bag he was given by Bush. I hate the bailouts but know that our country would be in a much more desperate situation if nothing was done. As far as I know Obama has done nothing to disrespect the office.

Bush disgraced the office. He used the office to lie us into an unneccesary and costly war.
OH but you defend the office of the President of the United States. OH please I am almost 50 years old I can see through your bullshit obama is doing far worse things then Bush could dream or was allowed to do.

You only defend the office when it suits your purpose. Right now the seat has to much shit in it to defend, it must be cleaned or replaced.

Bush disgraced the office. He used the office to lie us into an unneccesary and costly war.
OH but you defend the office of the President of the United States. OH please I am almost 50 years old I can see through your bullshit obama is doing far worse things then Bush could dream or was allowed to do.
You only defend the office when it suits your purpose. Right now the seat has to much shit in it to defend, it must be cleaned or replaced.

You are an eternity beyond stupid. Name one thing Obama has done worse than:
"He(Bush) used the office to lie us into an unneccesary and costly war. He disregarded warnings of Osamas intending to attack us with airplanes. Many of you forget that 9/11 was preventable and nothing was done to stop it ON BUSH'S WATCH. That was abuse of the office by not doing his duty to defend and protect us. Bush commited treason by outing a CIA Agent to squash attempts to REALLY find WMD's and discredit the truth that Saddam Husein never purchased Yello Cake uranium from Niger"

"He(Bush) used the office to lie us into an unneccesary and costly war. He disregarded warnings of Osamas intending to attack us with airplanes. Many of you forget that 9/11 was preventable and nothing was done to stop it ON BUSH'S WATCH. That was abuse of the office by not doing his duty to defend and protect us. Bush commited treason by outing a CIA Agent to squash attempts to REALLY find WMD's and discredit the truth that Saddam Husein never purchased Yello Cake uranium from Niger"

So I see you're a truther. Hummm but nothing obama does is bad? How many czars does it take to run a country? How many speeches does obama need to do to say he's in control.obama is using the office to get free perks. All I have to say is just wait and watch the laws that have been created under the obama watch. Wait until they take effect. If the laws created by obama and the current congress were so important they would come into effect before the next presidental election. Your biasis is so think you can't see. Take the obama blinders off.

So I see you're a truther. Hummm but nothing obama does is bad? How many czars does it take to run a country? How many speeches does obama need to do to say he's in control.obama is using the office to get free perks. All I have to say is just wait and watch the laws that have been created under the obama watch. Wait until they take effect. If the laws created by obama and the current congress were so important they would come into effect before the next presidental election. Your biasis is so think you can't see. Take the obama blinders off.

You need a reality check sport. It is well documented that Bush and Condi Rice both got warnings specifically about Osamas intention to attack us using airplanes. God you are stupid. It is a fact that treason was commited in the Bush administration concerning the outting of a CIA agent and the operation she was involved in. "Brewster Jennings" Look it up you halfwit..I'm tired of trying to bring you up to speed. Your incoherant ramblings of laws that are not in effect are hardly comparable to the horror of a war we were lied to and forced into by that imbecile Bush and his war profiteering control agent Cheney.

You need a reality check sport. It is well documented that Bush and Condi Rice both got warnings specifically about Osamas intention to attack us using airplanes. God you are stupid. It is a fact that treason was commited in the Bush administration concerning the outting of a CIA agent and the operation she was involved in. "Brewster Jennings" Look it up you halfwit..I'm tired of trying to bring you up to speed. Your incoherant ramblings of laws that are not in effect are hardly comparable to the horror of a war we were lied to and forced into by that imbecile Bush and his war profiteering control agent Cheney.

Your obama vile is showing. You are a defender of the office of the President only when it's someone like an obama. If you are a defender of that office you would defend Bush. You are a political partisan hack.

The office is above either Bush or Obama. Bush defiled it. Obama has not. End of story.

bigreb is projecting again: he doesn't like the facts, he makes up his own reality.

I am mainstream GOP, while you, Dave, are a wack libertarian, and bigreb keeps projecting his hatred on others.

this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Willow!!!! Beck does not represent the troops! Beck does not represent our country. Becks paycheck is signed by an Austrailian(I do not accept his US Citizenship) and co signed by the Saudi Prince.

Beck has to stand on HIS OWN accomplishments. Beck is a coward. It is insulting to our troops and country for you to place him before them.

lol! Well then i don't accept your Hopey Changey's U.S. Citizenship. And didn't he receive a whole lot of bling from the King? As far as accomplishments go,I haven't seen much from your Hopey Changey on that front. I'm not impressed. So in response to your hateful rant i say...Right back at ya. :)

The office is above either Bush or Obama. Bush defiled it. Obama has not. End of story.

"Obama's ever so dreamy!"

Jake, are you still laughably claiming to be a mainstream Republican? Gotta tell you, kid...you suck at it. :lol:

Sorry Dave. one does not have to be a Christian fundimentalist halfwit to be a republican. Believe it or not there was a republican party BEFORE those assholes contaminated it.

"Obama's ever so dreamy!"

Jake, are you still laughably claiming to be a mainstream Republican? Gotta tell you, kid...you suck at it. :lol:

Sorry Dave. one does not have to be a Christian fundimentalist halfwit to be a republican. Believe it or not there was a republican party BEFORE those assholes contaminated it.
Perhaps if you'd stick to what I said instead of going off on some looney tangent, we could have a conversation.

Jake is not GOP. He's a leftist.

Btw,i just saw MLK's Niece on Beck's show. She's a big fan. DOH! That's gotta sting for the Anti-Beck nutters. So to all you hateful nutters and Al Sharpton,i say...GO BLEEP YOURSELVES!! :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back