"I have a Nightmare!"

What I wrote was "An absolute falsehood when (1) that Beck is consistent with King's vision and (2) suggesting white people can't show respect for King's legacy. // You are a liar and your behavior here is exactly for which the far reactionaries on the right are correctly and successfully getting their asses kicked."

You are making the mistake in pretending you guys are conservatives, when in fact you are only masquerading as them. Those polls have to do with individuals' perceptions with BHO. Show me where they are correlated to how they feel about the far right taking over in lieu of BHO. You don't have them, do you.

The real point is that Americans hate the GOP and the far reactionary right, and will choose Obama's allies when forced into a choice. Neither Senate or House is going Republican.

oooooooooooooooooooo, the loon.

and since when did ANYONE own this day and date. as if there weren't black, white, Democrats, Republicans who all SHARED IN THAT DAY.

you people are truly PATHETIC. TRULY PATHETIC.

What I wrote was "An absolute falsehood when (1) that Beck is consistent with King's vision and (2) suggesting white people can't show respect for King's legacy. // You are a liar and your behavior here is exactly for which the far reactionaries on the right are correctly and successfully getting their asses kicked."

You are making the mistake in pretending you guys are conservatives, when in fact you are only masquerading as them. Those polls have to do with individuals' perceptions with BHO. Show me where they are correlated to how they feel about the far right taking over in lieu of BHO. You don't have them, do you.

The real point is that Americans hate the GOP and the far reactionary right, and will choose Obama's allies when forced into a choice. Neither Senate or House is going Republican.

And the starkey hit list keeps moving on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdFLPn30dvQ]YouTube - Kevin Bacon - Fraternity Paddle[/ame]

this article and the demonRats always mock and deride the soldiers and this wonderful country. Thanks for posting it.

Hey Willow!!!! Beck does not represent the troops! Beck does not represent our country. Becks paycheck is signed by an Austrailian(I do not accept his US Citizenship) and co signed by the Saudi Prince.

Beck has to stand on HIS OWN accomplishments. Beck is a coward. It is insulting to our troops and country for you to place him before them.

:cuckoo:..

That's right. "Real" conservatives like Jake are unabashed Democrat and Obama cheerleaders. Go team! :lol:

Let's see...who had been honoring this date for 47 years? Beck...no I think not.

The Loon chose this date as a slap in the face to real civil rights activist. I assume that he will now hold his loon rally every year on this date. Classy!

Sarah Palin wants to "reclaim" the Civil Rights movement. When did she ever have it?

Considering that Glenn Beck is only 46 years old, it's difficult to hold him to a standard of honoring MLK on this date for the past 47 years.

BTW, what have you done to honor his legacy?

It's also pretty funny to diss a woman who was one of the few women governors in U.S. history as not participating in the expansion of civil rights.

Let's see...who had been honoring this date for 47 years? Beck...no I think not.

The Loon chose this date as a slap in the face to real civil rights activist. I assume that he will now hold his loon rally every year on this date. Classy!

Sarah Palin wants to "reclaim" the Civil Rights movement. When did she ever have it?

Question isn't civil rights for everybody not just a full liberal elitist? It does need to be recliam for all to have not just a minority of a choosen few.

The issue is that that reactionary minority who hated civil rights will not be allowed to hijack it, period.

NO sorry I didn't swallow the hope and change hook. next!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What? You didn't get the memo? You lost the last presidential election. Reason? The American public rejected the lack of honor and truth displayed by Bushes Christian Fundimentalist administration. Honor? Ya outting Valerie Plame and the Brass plate CIA op "Brewster Jennings" looking for REAL illegal WMD's and tracking it's financing was the epitomy of "Honor". Swallow that fuckwit!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you mention honor while defending obama and the democratic congress.
It's that very reason while the democrats are going to get their ass kick Nov. 2

More tripe from the moron? I defend the office of the president..rarely Obama per se. Defend the democratic congress? Never. You are a liar. I will retract liar when you show proof. Until then go fuck yourself you fucking weasle yellow reb liar!

The issue is that that reactionary minority who hated civil rights will not be allowed to hijack it, period.

Please provide evidence that the Soldiers Of Foreign Wars are a reactionary minority who hated civil rights.

What? You didn't get the memo? You lost the last presidential election. Reason? The American public rejected the lack of honor and truth displayed by Bushes Christian Fundimentalist administration. Honor? Ya outting Valerie Plame and the Brass plate CIA op "Brewster Jennings" looking for REAL illegal WMD's and tracking it's financing was the epitomy of "Honor". Swallow that fuckwit!

HOLY SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!! How dare you mention honor while defending obama and the democratic congress.
It's that very reason while the democrats are going to get their ass kick Nov. 2

More tripe from the moron? I defend the office of the president..rarely Obama per se. Defend the democratic congress? Never. You are a liar. I will retract liar when you show proof. Until then go fuck yourself you fucking weasle yellow reb liar!

You defend the office of the preisdent? But you did and still do attack Bush? OK sure you aren't on the hope and change hook. Yeah right.

So when the real civil rights activist march to the Mall, will there be Baggers shouting racial insults again? It should be interesting.

BECK THE LOON!

Any racial insults will no doubt be spewed by leftwing agitators trying to manufacture an incident.

So when the real civil rights activist march to the Mall, will there be Baggers shouting racial insults again? It should be interesting.

BECK THE LOON!

I don't know if there will be any baggers there's maybe if you check some of the area supermarkets and ask the store mangers if they will allow their baggers to go I am sure they will be glad to assist you.

BECK THE LOON!

I don't know if there will be any baggers there's maybe if you check some of the area supermarkets and ask the store mangers if they will allow their baggers to go I am sure they will be glad to assist you.

:lol: WE WILL SEE, WON'T WE?

Last edited:

What? the waaaaaaaaaaambaaaaaalance hasn't arrived YET? Here use my cell phone.. cause youse a pot hole.

Forum List

Back