i have a new dog....digbee....

strollingbones

Diamond Member
Sep 19, 2008
chicken farm
he is a great dog (fuck no hes not...chases anything that runs) ...my cats love him (one hides in the pantry the other trying to move to the tool shed)...he is nice and clean...(i would post a pic...as soon as i catch him not rolling in cow shit) ....loves the chickens....(loves to chase them down and jump on them)......knows his name and a few commands (fuck all.....i got a shock collar on his stubborn ass)

he is about one....he has just been neutered.....he is a rescue....he is a mountain feist.....go on figure out that one....

he is a great dog (fuck no hes not...chases anything that runs) ...my cats love him (one hides in the pantry the other trying to move to the tool shed)...he is nice and clean...(i would post a pic...as soon as i catch him not rolling in cow shit) ....loves the chickens....(loves to chase them down and jump on them)......knows his name and a few commands (fuck all.....i got a shock collar on his stubborn ass)

he is about one....he has just been neutered.....he is a rescue....he is a mountain feist.....go on figure out that one....

Your awesome for saving him.

As parents of rescuers we almost need a support group trying to tame them down, they went through so much.

It has been almost a year since I got my pup...she is calming down about chasing the cats unless if they run.

When do we get a picture?

Congrats, Bones!! I'm in a pet-free complex so I have adopted the herd of cows in the pasture across the road! :cow::cow::cow:Can't lose my lease over that...I never bring them in my apartment!

Yup. LMAO Sounds like Digbee will fit right in baby.

Congrats, Bones!! I'm in a pet-free complex so I have adopted the herd of cows in the pasture across the road! :cow::cow::cow:Can't lose my lease over that...I never bring them in my apartment!

Gotta love cows.

Since they never l and in your house you could say they are house broken. LOL

Teach him to woof twice at strangers...

... an' then be silent a-fore he bites dey's butts.

TNHarley wrote: Your dog sounds like a winner compared to my stupid bitch.

Now we know who Slick Willie goes by here.

Forum List

Back