“I have a letter from the NFL”-DJT. NFL; “We sent him no such letter”

I already predicted that Trump would try to weasel out of the debate with Hillary. You thought it was bullshit, but I bet you'll see I'm right. He's going to puss out.

Well, lets see some green. How much you willing to lose?
I won't bet you money, but I will make you a bet in relation to this forum as ofhers have done.

Time to Separate the Men From the Boys. Lets have some fun!!!

Well, I have bets already with several folks. So the pound of flesh has to be extracted before election day.

:eusa_think:

The debate schedule is as follows:

Sep 26, 2016 First presidential debate, Hofstra University, Hempstead, NY
Oct 4, 2016 Vice presidential debate, Longwood University, Farmville, VA
Oct 9, 2016 Second presidential debate, Washington University in St. Louis, St. Louis, MO
Oct 19, 2016 Third presidential debate, University of Nevada, Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV

I can do an avatar bet from 10/20 to 10/31.

The rules:

If both Donald J. Trump and Hillary Rodham Clinton SHOW UP for their 3 debates (they don’t have to finish) and answer one question…I win. If not. You win. Deal?

The Stakes?

If I win, I would like for you to change your avatar to this and keep it there until Halloween:

candy-corn-1.jpg

Or something like that. In keeping with the Halloween theme.

I await your counter proposal.
Ok ALL 3 debates. If Trump misses at least 1, I win. You got yourself a bet. So 11 days with the avatar? All right then. If I win, you change your avatar to an anti Hillary meme of my choosing for that period of time.

Nooooo I need to see it first. A) it may violate USMB standards. B) it may be too large for an avatar.

No agreement until I see what the stakes are.
Haha I found a picture but I'm having trouble figuring out how to copy the image url

The NFL has no credibility after the ray rice thing. For all we know they may have sent him a letter and are lying about it to make him look bad.

Even hard line RWNJs don't believe that.

Forum List

Back