“I have a letter from the NFL”-DJT. NFL; “We sent him no such letter”

You aren't liberals.

Okay, whatever. I guess we’re speaking in code now…

“They are who we thought they were.” Dennis Green.

You aren't liberals. You're crack whores with better shoes. Standing around pointing fingers at the lack of integrity on the other team makes you the little man.
What's being pointed at is the hypocrisy showing below your hemline!

Grow up.
I'm fucking devastated by that clever retort!

I don't care.

I don't think anyone is supposed to actually believe what he says.

When you have a person who communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, honesty & accuracy are entirely subjective.

Interpret his words like you would art, for example.

Think of Donald Trump as a political Picasso painting.

I was thinking more along the lines of Pollock, but yeah, I feel ya.

When you have a person who communicates almost exclusively in hyperbole, honesty & accuracy are entirely subjective.

I don't believe anything the NFL says....it's a game management agency.....you know this, right?
Great, then I'm sure he can produce the letter post haste.
Why should he again? I would think he is negotiating a deal with the NFL, something you would be able to comprehend....
He doesn't have to do anything. It's up to him.

But I do know that, if a Democrat had said this and the NFL denied it, you'd be demanding to see the letter.

Well, repugs…now the NFL is on the side of the liberals too????

Where you guys at?

You aren't liberals.

THat’s you’re comeback? Sad for you little man.

You aren't liberals.

You aren't liberals. You're crack whores with better shoes. Standing around pointing fingers at the lack of integrity on the other team makes you the little man.
Awwwwwww....:itsok:

You aren't liberals.

You aren't liberals.

Awwwwwww....:itsok:

I want you to be who and what you are. Be the crack whores with better shoes.

You aren't liberals.

Is this a Bernie or Bust moment?

It was candycorn that made the statement Democrats aren't obligated to be liberals after it was pointed out that the Democrats are owned lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street. So, don't sell it as liberal.

I was right then and I’m right now.

When right wing nut jobs get upset that things didn’t go their way, there is always some “fix” that is in. So I am asking them if the NFL now has a liberal bias too???

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump

I don't believe anything the NFL says....it's a game management agency.....you know this, right?
Great, then I'm sure he can produce the letter post haste.
Why should he again? I would think he is negotiating a deal with the NFL, something you would be able to comprehend....
He doesn't have to do anything. It's up to him.

But I do know that, if a Democrat had said this and the NFL denied it, you'd be demanding to see the letter.
No....I, unlike you, understand what's going on...,

Supposedly the NFL sent Trump a letter to move the Presidential debates. He says “I have a letter from the NFL” That is a quote.

The NFL issued a statement that said they sent no such letter to Donald Trump.

The man is a pathological liar.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?
The NFL and its viewers are voting Trump anyway....so i don't see the problem....

He said the NFL sent him a letter.
The NFL says it didn’t.

Your boy is lying.

No problem with that?
And you believe the NFL.....they have more to lose appearing political...

So, you are lying....
Ah...so why isn't Drumpf showing the so-called letter.....or better yet threatening to sue the NFL for lying about their letter?

Supposedly the NFL sent Trump a letter to move the Presidential debates. He says “I have a letter from the NFL” That is a quote.

The NFL issued a statement that said they sent no such letter to Donald Trump.

The man is a pathological liar.

Where’s the tax return
Where’’s the letter?

Trump fumbles again. Little hands...

You aren't liberals.

It was candycorn that made the statement Democrats aren't obligated to be liberals after it was pointed out that the Democrats are owned lock, stock and barrel by Wall Street. So, don't sell it as liberal.

When right wing nut jobs get upset that things didn’t go their way, there is always some “fix” that is in. So I am asking them if the NFL now has a liberal bias too???

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump
Four legs good, two legs better...

-bodecea

You aren't liberals.

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump

Again. Ed Rendell. Fix the debt. School "choice". The TPP. You're not liberals. You're right wing.

Well, repugs…now the NFL is on the side of the liberals too????

Where you guys at?

You aren't liberals.

You aren't liberals.

Lordy! That's so funny..coming from the guy who supports Republicans and their candidate who just spent 4 days raving about the 'lack of integrity' of the opposing candidate. What is it again, that adjective your proposed leader calls his opponent these several months now? Oh yeah.."crooked", which strikes me as an attack on integrity. So you might want to recheck who is the bigger whore. FYI, I read a post recently which pointed out that what we don't know about Trump could be worse than what we do know about Hillary, which says it for me. There is way too much he hides under accusatory bluster.

You are the right wing.
War is Peace
Freedom is Slavery
Ignorance is Strength

-Melania Trump

Again. Ed Rendell. Fix the debt. School "choice". The TPP. You're not liberals. You're right wing.
Keep saying that....it's more refreshing than the "left wing drone" parrot.

You aren't liberals.

You aren't liberals.

Lordy! That's so funny..coming from the guy who supports Republicans and their candidate who just spent 4 days raving about the 'lack of integrity' of the opposing candidate. What is it again, that adjective your proposed leader calls his opponent these several months now? Oh yeah.."crooked", which strikes me as an attack on integrity. So you might want to recheck who is the bigger whore. FYI, I read a post recently which pointed out that what we don't know about Trump could be worse than what we do know about Hillary, which says it for me. There is way too much he hides under accusatory bluster.

Ah, yes. Fear mongering. I don't support Trump.

Forum List

Back