I have a hot take on the NBA playoffs

Golden State is going down this year. This team isn’t as good at it has been in previous years. The Clippers gave them a hard time (all due respect to the clippers, I love Doc Rivers). They’re up 2 games to 1 on the Rockets, but in game one they got the benefit of a lot of bad calls and in game 2 Harden could barely see. Golden State could easily be down 3 games to none. I believe the Rockets can come back to win this series, I also think Toronto comes back to win against Philadelphia if Siakam is healthy. I have Toronto winning the whole thing.
Your predictions suck unless Toronto wins it all and that ain’t happening.

What this year proves is that Golden State didn’t need Durant. Durant, if he had any balls, would have gone to a different team and beat Golden State. All Durant did was join a team that would have won without him.

Durant now has to win with another team or I’ll never have as much respect for him as he wants people to have. Reminds me of lebron wanting to be the goat. You got to do a lot more to be considered better than mj.

If Toronto gets by Milwaukee like I expect them to, they’re beating Golden State, with or without Durant. Toronto has a lot of great perimeter defenders that will make it difficult for Curry and Thompson, and if Durant plays I expect Kawhi to slow him down.

At the end of the day I’m torn. Part of me wants Golden State to win it without Durant just to prove how weak of a move signing with Golden State. The bigger part of me wants Lowry to get a ring. I love his game and have always felt he’s been criminally underrated

Forum List

Back