i have a friend that grew up in an orphanage . should he have been aborted ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

he was never adopted.he was abandoned at birth. he is now 50yrs old and is now a certified pastry chef !! since his parents did not want him would it have been better if he was aborted ??

Whether your friend was legally adopted or not, obviously, somebody cared for him enough to raise him and give him a chance to be successful in his chosen endeavor.

No, abortion is NEVER a decent solution, unless desire personal comfort supercedes respect for human life.

I know a person who was NOT aborted, but adopted. She was the 9th potential child of a poor family, where the breadwinner was fired from his job for having an accident on his job which resulted in losing an arm. After having served in the First World War and sustaining lung damage to his lungs.

The parents, realizing that they could not support another child, put up the baby for adoption, after they managed to keep the pregnancy of the Mother unknown to the children.

To make a long story short, the baby that was born was adopted by a loving family and grew up to be a professor of nursing and then, along the way, she met and married me.

When our daughter reached the age that she was curious about her background, my wife - for the first time in her life - became curios herself, and started searching her history.

At age 57 she found all (7) of her surviving siblings, and presto! she had another instant family. Nephews, nieces and cousins and all.

So, don't praise abortion to me. No temporary convenience is worth sacrificing a human life.

BTW, SniperFire, much as I agree with you usually, your comment was a CHEAP SHOT!

Whether your friend was legally adopted or not, obviously, somebody cared for him enough to raise him and give him a chance to be successful in his chosen endeavor.

No, abortion is NEVER a decent solution, unless desire personal comfort supercedes respect for human life.

I know a person who was NOT aborted, but adopted. She was the 9th potential child of a poor family, where the breadwinner was fired from his job for having an accident on his job which resulted in losing an arm. After having served in the First World War and sustaining lung damage to his lungs.

The parents, realizing that they could not support another child, put up the baby for adoption, after they managed to keep the pregnancy of the Mother unknown to the children.

To make a long story short, the baby that was born was adopted by a loving family and grew up to be a professor of nursing and then, along the way, she met and married me.

When our daughter reached the age that she was curious about her background, my wife - for the first time in her life - became curios herself, and started searching her history.

At age 57 she found all (7) of her surviving siblings, and presto! she had another instant family. Nephews, nieces and cousins and all.

So, don't praise abortion to me. No temporary convenience is worth sacrificing a human life.

BTW, SniperFire, much as I agree with you usually, your comment was a CHEAP SHOT!
every life is precious ..weather born or unborn .

i have a friend that grew up in an orphanage . should he have been aborted ?

No. But he should be smacked hard upside his head for being your friend.

That should have been his mother's choice, not yours.
damn you and your kind are bags of shit !!! why not kill the kid after he or she is born ??maybe if libbs try hard enough you will pass a law and be able to murder the child before you cut the umbilical cord !! since according to your logic it is still attached to the mother why not ??

The only one who should be making that decision is the person most effected by the decision.

The person in whom the fetus will require harbor in their body to develop into a human baby.

Without this persons mouth, eyes ,nose, cheeks, jaw, chin, neck, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, fingers, chest, lungs, heart, blood, stomach, intestines, sphincter, hips, legs, knees, feet, toes to name a few have the most at stake to finish the job.

That person gets to deside not you

I don't have a very strong opinion either way on the OP's friend, but ask me about JoeB and I become very pro-choice.

damn you and your kind are bags of shit !!! why not kill the kid after he or she is born ??maybe if libbs try hard enough you will pass a law and be able to murder the child before you cut the umbilical cord !! since according to your logic it is still attached to the mother why not ??

Dude, do you really think there's a woman out there who endures 9 months of pregnancy and then says, "Fuck it, have an abortion".

When a Late Abortion is performed, it's usually because something has gone horribly wrong. An frankly, people like you need to Mind Your Own Business.

I don't have a very strong opinion either way on the OP's friend, but ask me about JoeB and I become very pro-choice.

Wow, so much hate for someone you don't know and never met.... H mmmmm...

Sounds like you have serious psychological problems that go beyond your love of greed.

Welcome to the wonderful concept of choice.

Dude, do you really think there's a woman out there who endures 9 months of pregnancy and then says, "Fuck it, have an abortion".

When a Late Abortion is performed, it's usually because something has gone horribly wrong. An frankly, people like you need to Mind Your Own Business.
not in every case murderer !! and protecting innocent children should be every decent humans business !!

not in every case murderer !! and protecting innocent children should be every decent humans business !!

Tell us how many babies you've adopted.

Anecdotal situations are terrific for examining extremely complex issues!!. By looking at a single example, we can often clarify are views on the millions of vastly different situations.

Like looking at one snowflake and assuming all snowflakes will look the same.

Brilliant. You're a genius. We should elect you mayor of New Shit-For-Brains County.

The only one who should be making that decision is the person most effected by the decision.

The person in whom the fetus will require harbor in their body to develop into a human baby.

Without this persons mouth, eyes ,nose, cheeks, jaw, chin, neck, shoulders, arms, wrists, hands, fingers, chest, lungs, heart, blood, stomach, intestines, sphincter, hips, legs, knees, feet, toes to name a few have the most at stake to finish the job.

That person gets to deside not you

You forgot to mention the man without whose sperm this would not even be an issue.

But when it comes to abortion, how come the father's opinion is not required?

Anecdotal situations are terrific for examining extremely complex issues!!. By looking at a single example, we can often clarify are views on the millions of vastly different situations.

Like looking at one snowflake and assuming all snowflakes will look the same.

Brilliant. You're a genius. We should elect you mayor of New Shit-For-Brains County.

Too many words. No way he reads all of what you wrote.

Exactly. I have a friend who was conceived due to rape. A lot of women in that situation may have chosen to have an abortion, but his mother didn't. He is now a father of 3, a husband and a respected police officer. Despite that I would have never told his mother that she should carry a rapist's child for 9 months. She chose to, but that was her individual choice.

Wow, so much hate for someone you don't know and never met.... H mmmmm...

Sounds like you have serious psychological problems that go beyond your love of greed.
It's not hate there Joe. I really don't know you. It's merely a visceral revulsion to pathological and chronic whiners.

Forum List

Back