I have a confession to make.

Jeez, I ain't even sure wat dem things is nor when one becomes one. you all needs to keep us enlightened so we all dont stray down da wrong paths. hold on whiles i looked up irony.....

oops? another sure sign of the affliction is using interchangeably the terms liberal and dem and being unawares of the differences (like using conservative and GOP or shit head and libertarian or Randian Objectivist and neocon girlyman/boy) or that you are doing it.

I have a remedy but it does not come cheap.

I'm starting to like people here and that is not always a good thing for me or you. I'm getting so uncomfortable I'm thinking of calling up Dr. Phil. anyone have his number handy?

Don't worry. The honeymoon will be over soon enough. :lol:

Dude! I've been in SoCal too long already. lol

Happy fuckin' New Year!

we never did have that drink before I left. here's one fer ya...

[youtube]umw1-Do3-ho[/youtube]

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses
You've been out ridin' fences,
for so long - now.
Ohh you're a hard one.
I know that you've got your reasons.
These things that are pleasin'you
Can hurt you somehow.

Don't you draw the queen of diamonds boy
She'll beat you if she's able.
You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.
Now it seems to me, some fine things
Have been laid upon your table.
But you only want the ones
That you can't get.

Desperado,
Ohhhh you aint getting no younger.
Your pain and your hunger,
They're driving you home.
And freedom, ohh freedom.
Well that's just some people talking.
Your prison is walking through this world all alone.

Don't your feet get cold in the winter time?
The sky won't snow and the sun won't shine.
It's hard to tell the night time from the day.
And you're losing all your highs and lows
aint it funny how the feeling goes
away...

Desperado,
Why don't you come to your senses?
come down from your fences, open the gate.
It may be rainin', but there's a rainbow above you.
You better let somebody love you.
(let sombody love you)
You better let somebody love you...ohhh..hooo
before it's too..oooo.. late.

You're not in SoCal unless you're here. :mad:

Watts-towers.jpg

The man is a fraud and a hypocrite who commercializes psychological suffering. Why anyone continues to take him seriously is beyond me.

Most of Dr. Phil's stuff is shallow in its presentation and only graces the tip of the iceberg for whatever "problem" is on the day's agenda. He now has his Stepford wife on every day, so perfect she makes me want to gag. People like that make me wonder what kind of sick imperfections they're actually hiding.

The man is a fraud and a hypocrite who commercializes psychological suffering. Why anyone continues to take him seriously is beyond me.

Oprah pronounced him as king and besides---it gives people a forum to dabble in kitchen psychology. :lol:

She's just as bad. I watched the two-hour special of her one-on-one interview with Whitney Houston, and it was a sham. Whenever Whitney actually seemed to WANT to honestly answer questions, Oprah would answer for her--positively. Then you could tell that the tape had been sliced.

him too? wow!

Actually, I think Obama will do alright. (At least I hope he will!) When I was voting back in November, some guy had on a Manchurian Candidate T-shirt. I lol'd.

Well shit. Here's how unaware I am. I just realized how old this thread is. I read your comment and was shocked. Now I know why. Yikes...[dialing Dr. Phil...]

I'm starting to like people here and that is not always a good thing for me or you. I'm getting so uncomfortable I'm thinking of calling up Dr. Phil. anyone have his number handy?

It's me, isn't it?

Are you struggling with your sexual confusion again?

☭proletarian☭;1900598 said:
Are you struggling with your sexual confusion again?

I've never been confused my friend. Sexually or otherwise. Now stop creeping me out with your unwanted attentions. :lol:

Forum List

Back