I have a complaint...

Shattered said:
No. That would make me 5'7" with shoes... But I have some in the closet if you want to borrow them.. Oh, and a pair of what I call "bitch boots".

trembles in...............say it frank say it...............anticipation

Shattered said:
and a pair of... "bitch boots".
I'd love to have a pair, but I'm too old for that. Another look I like is the girls in a really short skirt and thigh-hi stockings.

My complaint.....I hate these stupid plastic bags the stores now use. I'd be rich if I didn't have to buy groceries. I hate the cold and snow; just my personal opinion.

Shattered said:
8461, so long as they're amusing.
complaints:
my neighborhood, grocery stores, department stores, traffic, slow drivers, cold and flu season, slow internet, no jobs, no money, the cold and snow, arthritis, migraines, pork, queers, e-thugs, not enough smilies, laptops, brokem bones, x-wives, bills, my neighbors, my desk is messy, slow days, fast food, cell phones, programming, music, batteries, jock itch, ladders, cars, grass, camp grounds...

there are others, but this is jsut a short list...lol

Johnney said:
complaints:
my neighborhood, grocery stores, department stores, traffic, slow drivers, cold and flu season, slow internet, no jobs, no money, the cold and snow, arthritis, migraines, pork, queers, e-thugs, not enough smilies, laptops, brokem bones, x-wives, bills, my neighbors, my desk is messy, slow days, fast food, cell phones, programming, music, batteries, jock itch, ladders, cars, grass, camp grounds...

there are others, but this is jsut a short list...lol

E-thugs??! LMAO!!! :rotflmao:

those are the funny ones...lol, thinking they kicked your ass cause they cussed at you and all.

Zhukov said:
Get a knife, cut out the bruise, place fruit uncovered in refrigerator.

Still going to have to eat them fast(er) though.

:poke: You're supposed to complain - not help with my fruity dilemma. :poke:

:)

Zhukov said:
Alright, I can't stand complaining.

How's that?

It's a start.. but someone used that already..

We'll have to work on you...

I have a complaint....
I hate working with people who are book smart, but have no common sense...

The llama's name is Tina, and it eats ham.

Forum List

Back