I have a better chance of winning the lottery than Paul does at being Potus

I havent been fed anything. Ive watched Paul plenty to arrive at that position. His solution to everything seems to revolve around leaving people alone or pretending that if we mind our own business all of our other problems will go away. Its idiotic, being nice to an outside evil does not cure that evil of its bad intent it only emboldens it as proven by Clintons position on UBL during his administration. Look how many times we were attacked before we finally responded. Now multiply that 10 time over and you have the results of a Paul presidency.

Ron Paul isn't trying to appease evil tyrants in hopes they'll be our friends he's saying let them be as evil as they want they can't and won't hurt us. If Iran or any other nation were to take any military action vs the US we could wipe them off the map within hours and everyone knows this so it would be suicide for anyone to try.

Too bad the terrorists of the 90's didnt get that memo. Nor did the Japanese right before WWII

The world, let alone Japan, was unaware of our retaliatory capability pre-WWII so that example doesn't apply to today imo. As far as your first example, we probably disagree on why jihadist terror attacks happen in the US so I won't waste your time trying to explain my opinion that had we not been meddling in the ME in the first place, the attacks wouldn't have happened or that withdrawing our occupation now would protect us at home in the future.

Ron Paul isn't trying to appease evil tyrants in hopes they'll be our friends he's saying let them be as evil as they want they can't and won't hurt us. If Iran or any other nation were to take any military action vs the US we could wipe them off the map within hours and everyone knows this so it would be suicide for anyone to try.

Too bad the terrorists of the 90's didnt get that memo. Nor did the Japanese right before WWII

The world, let alone Japan, was unaware of our retaliatory capability pre-WWII so that example doesn't apply to today imo. As far as your first example, we probably disagree on why jihadist terror attacks happen in the US so I won't waste your time trying to explain my opinion that had we not been meddling in the ME in the first place, the attacks wouldn't have happened or that withdrawing our occupation now would protect us at home in the future.

Fair enough

Forum List

Back