I have a better chance of winning the lottery than Paul does at being Potus

i agree....

while i support ron paul, actual conservative stances have no place in the republican party and are rejected by the gop everytime they are tried.........

they should just give up their principles and fall in line with the gop like good little republican lemmings.......

That's unfair only because the lottery is relatively randomized and there is nothing random about the election. It is entirely predictable that Paul will go on to well deserved obscurity.

• Banned
i agree....

while i support ron paul, actual conservative stances have no place in the republican party and are rejected by the gop everytime they are tried.........

they should just give up their principles and fall in line with the gop like good little republican lemmings.......

Because supporting a candidate that ALWAYS loses his bid is a good thing how exactly?

Seriously, give it a rest. You guys make the Obamabots look rational. Just stop.

Dr. Ron Paul has held steady in the polls this entire primary, nearly as steady as he has been on every issue. He is scandal free and has been faithful to his wife for decades.

Do I believe Paul is going to win the nomination, no. But I'm sick and tired of people outright dismissing candidates that aren't Romney because "they aren't electable".

It isn't the damn media's job to determine electability-- it is the voters. I'm sure you put Newt in that same category as Paul and you were wrong about that too.

Seriously, give it a rest. You guys make the Obamabots look rational. Just stop.

Dr. Ron Paul has held steady in the polls this entire primary, nearly as steady as he has been on every issue. He is scandal free and has been faithful to his wife for decades.

Do I believe Paul is going to win the nomination, no. But I'm sick and tired of people outright dismissing candidates that aren't Romney because "they aren't electable".

It isn't the damn media's job to determine electability-- it is the voters. I'm sure you put Newt in that same category as Paul and you were wrong about that too.

That's funny bro

I don't dismiss him because he isn't Romney. I dismiss him because he's a fucking idiot.

i agree....

Because supporting a candidate that ALWAYS loses his bid is a good thing how exactly?

because his stances most closely aligns with that person........

should people support the candidate they most agree with or the one who has the best shot of winning even tho they dont agree with them?

That's funny bro

I don't dismiss him because he isn't Romney. I dismiss him because he's a fucking idiot.

Am I wrong about you dismissing other candidates, like Newt, that are now polling very well?

The reason I initially supported Paul was because a) I strongly believe Obama is going to lose and that any of these candidates can do it and b) I want to put the most ardent, anti-government candidate in the office that will actually do the things he says and enact sweeping and dramatic reform.

Paul lost me, as he did many others, in his constant insistence that America is morally equivalent to murderous regimes in the Middle East and that the motivations behind these murders are justified because of our foreign policy.

Is he a fucking idiot? Sometimes. Regardless, he has lost me.

i agree....

should people support the candidate they most agree with or the one who has the best shot of winning even tho they dont agree with them?

Which policy of his do you like the most? The stick your head in the sand and ignore your enemies policy or the if I ignore a problem long enough it will go away policy.

Which policy of his do you like the most? The stick your head in the sand and ignore your enemies policy or the if I ignore a problem long enough it will go away policy.

well neither of those are his policies, they are just what republicans tell you his policies are......

this is another case of you believing what you are fed and not bothering to check facts.......

That's funny bro

Am I wrong about you dismissing other candidates, like Newt, that are now polling very well?

The reason I initially supported Paul was because a) I strongly believe Obama is going to lose and that any of these candidates can do it and b) I want to put the most ardent, anti-government candidate in the office that will actually do the things he says and enact sweeping and dramatic reform.

Paul lost me, as he did many others, in his constant insistence that America is morally equivalent to murderous regimes in the Middle East and that the motivations behind these murders are justified because of our foreign policy.

Is he a fucking idiot? Sometimes. Regardless, he has lost me.

I have dismissed 2 candidates besides Paul but for legit reasons.

I dismissed Cain AFTER he fumbled the Terrorist trade and abortion questions. Not because of his positions on those subjects but because he couldnt stand firm on an actual stance.

I dismissed Newt when he blasted Paul Ryans plan. I was sure it doomed him in the eyes of conservatives. He has somehow managed to recover from that mistake and I have myself tried to put that comment behind me although it still troubles me.

That's unfair only because the lottery is relatively randomized and there is nothing random about the election. It is entirely predictable that Paul will go on to well deserved obscurity.

:clap2: Nice!

That creepy-old-fuck not only gets people to buy into his insane views, but he hypnotizes them into thinking he's going to win the election, it crazy.

well neither of those are his policies, they are just what republicans tell you his policies are......

this is another case of you believing what you are fed and not bothering to check facts.......

I havent been fed anything. Ive watched Paul plenty to arrive at that position. His solution to everything seems to revolve around leaving people alone or pretending that if we mind our own business all of our other problems will go away. Its idiotic, being nice to an outside evil does not cure that evil of its bad intent it only emboldens it as proven by Clintons position on UBL during his administration. Look how many times we were attacked before we finally responded. Now multiply that 10 time over and you have the results of a Paul presidency.

I havent been fed anything. Ive watched Paul plenty to arrive at that position. His solution to everything seems to revolve around leaving people alone or pretending that if we mind our own business all of our other problems will go away. Its idiotic, being nice to an outside evil does not cure that evil of its bad intent it only emboldens it as proven by Clintons position on UBL during his administration. Look how many times we were attacked before we finally responded. Now multiply that 10 time over and you have the results of a Paul presidency.

Ron Paul isn't trying to appease evil tyrants in hopes they'll be our friends he's saying let them be as evil as they want they can't and won't hurt us. If Iran or any other nation were to take any military action vs the US we could wipe them off the map within hours and everyone knows this so it would be suicide for anyone to try.

Ron Paul isn't trying to appease evil tyrants in hopes they'll be our friends he's saying let them be as evil as they want they can't and won't hurt us. If Iran or any other nation were to take any military action vs the US we could wipe them off the map within hours and everyone knows this so it would be suicide for anyone to try.

Too bad the terrorists of the 90's didnt get that memo. Nor did the Japanese right before WWII

Forum List

Back