I Hate Women.......And Kids

Anyone who needs cervical-cancer screening and breast-exams, I hate you. I mean really, we all know that every spending cut is directly tied to women's and children's needs.

I guess I'm just your typical Tea Party radical that just hates everyone who needs special federally funded treatment. Harry Reid's daughters included.

When it comes to kids, the less the better.

In the words of the great philosopher Charlie Sheen " Kids are noisy, they smell funny, and they make everything sticky".

Thank the Goddess for Planned Parenthood.

Perhaps we should let market forces plan parenthood for us?

Of course there has to be such measures to reach the women and children because there are some idiot ass men that wanna enslave and control their wives and families to the point of being individually unsuccessful. Or, perhaps even worse, some men just refuse to take on the levels of responsibility that are required in having a woman and children. Both are potentially the best blessings of any land and that is why programs are designed so extensively for us. :p I'm not ever going to apologize for being a woman with children, however, my husband is also a coalminer making what he does... now.

Perhaps the real threat to society is that there are so few programs to reach young men who need to be trained, coached into recognizing and understanding responsibility. Ahhh, yes, I suppose that would be inhumane, though, to put them through some kind of required basic training to graduate from the public school system. More of a physical slant within the educational system would only benefit everyone as well.

Anyone who needs cervical-cancer screening and breast-exams, I hate you. I mean really, we all know that every spending cut is directly tied to women's and children's needs.

I guess I'm just your typical Tea Party radical that just hates everyone who needs special federally funded treatment. Harry Reid's daughters included.

In the words of the great philosopher Charlie Sheen " Kids are noisy, they smell funny, and they make everything sticky".

Perhaps we should let market forces plan parenthood for us?

I have nothing against Planned Parenthood.

I have a problem with Democrats using Planned Parenthood to keep the debt where it is. Unsustainable.

They use the same age old tactics on those who are caring but really ignorant to what they're really doing, and it keeps working on you.

Everyone knows the debt must be cut, but anyone who tries to cut it gets demonized like this. And the crazy thing is, it's working. I'm amazed at the stupidity and gullibility of some people.

Last edited:
since soc sec and military make up around 40% of spending...and social programs make up about 8%

i dont think the spending on pp is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels back

since soc sec and military make up around 40% of spending...and social programs make up about 8%

i dont think the spending on pp is gonna be the straw that breaks the camels back

You forget Medicare, and unemployment insurance.

But you're right.

However, that doesn't stop some from claiming that cuts, any cuts, effect Planned Parrenthood.

I am both a parent by plan and a parent by unplanning, too.

Believe me when I tell you I was a LOT better father when I was prepared to be one than I was when I was not prepared to be one.

My respective wives would testify to that fact in any court of law, too.

I doubt that you hate tens of thousands or more people you don't know. It's not hate, for hate is a powerful emotion many times associated with fear. What you are, IMHO Mudwhistle, is callous. Callous and greedy. It's your money, you should be able to do with it what you wish and resent your money going to someone you've been told to believe is a sloth, living of the the government teat on your dime. In that regard you likely hate taxes, well, taxes which don't directly benefit you.

You reject social contract theory and believe the state of nature unfettered by government influence is ideal - unless of course the government does something for your benefit, or so it seems from your posts. Your use of hyperbole fails, for the mean spirited message is clear. Remember, avarice is one of the deadly sins.

I am both a parent by plan and a parent by unplanning, too.

Believe me when I tell you I was a LOT better father when I was prepared to be one than I was when I was not prepared to be one.

My respective wives would testify to that fact in any court of law, too.

I seriously doubt PP helped you to be a better father. They may have helped prevent you from becoming one, but being a good father takes more then federally funded programs.

It takes setting a good example for you kids. It takes dealing with the day to day stress related issues. It takes alot of things, but most of all it takes unquestioned love for your children. As long as they know that, and you remind them of that, they tend to make it through life alot better.

You left out puppy dogs....
We conservatives are roundin' up all the damn puppy dogs to feed to the elderly and women we are so desperately trying to starve and murder.

:razz:

Found my soulmate. :eusa_whistle:

xsited wrote: Did USMB just get a new babe???

Uncle Ferd says...

... "New woman onna board?...

... Where?

... Where?"
:confused:

hey, it doesn't affect me... i can afford to get back $60 from the great and powerful insurance company for a $350 mammogram.

but keep giving tax breaks to oil companies. it's not like kids are income producing or anything.

maybe you should worry more about feeding them after they're born then protecting them in utero.

Maybe they should worry about the stupidity of having unprotected sex to begin with. If, as lib women claim, they make the choices with their bodies, perhaps better choices would be the 1st start.

Perhaps the real threat to society is that there are so few programs to reach young men who need to be trained, coached into recognizing and understanding responsibility. Ahhh, yes, I suppose that would be inhumane, though, to put them through some kind of required basic training to graduate from the public school system. More of a physical slant within the educational system would only benefit everyone as well.

Careful with that idea. While I'd be all in favor of it, if you start teaching boys to grow up to be Men, they might start expecting the majority of girls to grow up to be women rather than radical feminists; and that would probably not be very much in keeping with what the Liberals in this country would like to see happen.

I've commented on this once or twice before, but in Medieval times both Chivalry and Courtly Love were not the one-way streets we see them as today. In fact, the requirements on women wishing to be treated as Ladies (with Courtesy, Deference, and Courting) were at least as stringent as those expecting a Lord to treat a Lady in such a way.

hey, it doesn't affect me... i can afford to get back $60 from the great and powerful insurance company for a $350 mammogram.

but keep giving tax breaks to oil companies. it's not like kids are income producing or anything.

maybe you should worry more about feeding them after they're born then protecting them in utero.

Maybe they should worry about the stupidity of having unprotected sex to begin with. If, as lib women claim, they make the choices with their bodies, perhaps better choices would be the 1st start.

True story...of my life. first pregnancy: condom broke (okay, I WAS excited)... second pregnancy, um, well, I lost... third pregnancy pills don't always work... forth pregnancy (resulting in perfectly beautiful twin boys) both the pill and the deprovira(?) shot together does NOT always work... Seriously some women are just born into being fertile no matter what... Everything has been toward the most amazing goals (granted, for me and mine) and though it has been a great lesson of 'my mind' it has and IS worth every single moment, every single oppression, every single ignorant by appearance move I have made thus far.

As someone's sig mentions... some of us are 'conservative' in the things we can most afford to be conservative about... however, for as religiously devoted and shepherded as even *I* have been... some Liberal agendas seem more humane than that of the conservative side. It does effect the mental health of society and it does matter as to what is readily made available...it just may not always make the instantaneous impact most are hoping for.

Courtesy during courting can really impact a relationship's potential in such a way that most fail within the first few years, however, for men to be too considerate of women also undermines the man. So sorry, but truly, very few women (I would hope) want a man to meet them on every term and condition they set forth...

True story...of my life. first pregnancy: condom broke (okay, I WAS excited)... second pregnancy, um, well, I lost... third pregnancy pills don't always work... forth pregnancy (resulting in perfectly beautiful twin boys) both the pill and the deprovira(?) shot together does NOT always work... Seriously some women are just born into being fertile no matter what... Everything has been toward the most amazing goals (granted, for me and mine) and though it has been a great lesson of 'my mind' it has and IS worth every single moment, every single oppression, every single ignorant by appearance move I have made thus far.

As someone's sig mentions... some of us are 'conservative' in the things we can most afford to be conservative about... however, for as religiously devoted and shepherded as even *I* have been... some Liberal agendas seem more humane than that of the conservative side. It does effect the mental health of society and it does matter as to what is readily made available...it just may not always make the instantaneous impact most are hoping for.

Courtesy during courting can really impact a relationship's potential in such a way that most fail within the first few years, however, for men to be too considerate of women also undermines the man. So sorry, but truly, very few women (I would hope) want a man to meet them on every term and condition they set forth...

Liberal beliefs seem more humane but are also less then realistic or sustainable.

They may sound nice but it comes down to whether or not it is the federal governments job.

The only thing that seems apparent is that the government should always insure things are made as safe (one word) as possible and kept legal... accessible by even (especially) the poorest of the land. I know, I know, how idealistic of us to have such a hope. Government should NOT be meddlesome in family courts though... and the things that happen between family members, within marriages should perhaps be addressed by pastors, therapists, doctors, and the like. The right to marry/divorce should be allowed by government but the upkeep and preservation of [it] are not logically the government's responsibility and should never be put off on to the government, period. Liberal, Conservative, or other... Sometimes labels only prove to be distractions from the deeper agendas at hand.

I hear you but as:
"There are approximately 6 million pregnancies every year throughout the United States"
Statistics : American Pregnancy Association
the majority of women that get pregnant either choose to whether or not the partner wanted to (I realize it is both parties responsibility), got in a hurry (men too) or just did not care to take the time for protection. Some have babies simply to add to the monthly welfare check.

I hear you but as:
"There are approximately 6 million pregnancies every year throughout the United States"
Statistics : American Pregnancy Association
the majority of women that get pregnant either choose to whether or not the partner wanted to (I realize it is both parties responsibility), got in a hurry (men too) or just did not care to take the time for protection. Some have babies simply to add to the monthly welfare check.

Perhaps it is as it says... however, it isn't that one is limited by the bad decisions of youthful lusts. Quite to the contrary... we dwell within a system and systems within systems that are forever delivering us from no one more than ourselves. Some marriages that last longer than some spending cuts are initiated with children already 'in tow'. Usually it isn't at all 'the extra mouth to feed' that proves so taxing but rather the 'holy hell raiser' and tempermental undisciplined manic ones who refuse to work the extra hours or release control of the family income to the more responsible family member(s) that cost our beloved 'welfare' system the price it pays.

plannedparenthood.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back