I Hate Women.......And Kids

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Anyone who needs cervical-cancer screening and breast-exams, I hate you. I mean really, we all know that every spending cut is directly tied to women's and children's needs.

I guess I'm just your typical Tea Party radical that just hates everyone who needs special federally funded treatment. Harry Reid's daughters included.

When it comes to kids, the less the better.

In the words of the great philosopher Charlie Sheen " Kids are noisy, they smell funny, and they make everything sticky".

Thank the Goddess for Planned Parenthood.

Anyone who needs cervical-cancer screening and breast-exams, I hate you. I mean really, we all know that every spending cut is directly tied to women's and children's needs.

I guess I'm just your typical Tea Party radical that just hates everyone who needs special federally funded treatment. Harry Reid's daughters included.

In the words of the great philosopher Charlie Sheen " Kids are noisy, they smell funny, and they make everything sticky".

You left out puppy dogs....

hey, it doesn't affect me... i can afford to get back $60 from the great and powerful insurance company for a $350 mammogram.

but keep giving tax breaks to oil companies. it's not like kids are income producing or anything.

maybe you should worry more about feeding them after they're born then protecting them in utero.

Unfortunately, Planned Parenthood mostly targets minorities so that still leaves the white kids.

kill-whitey.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: FYI
Oh, hope you found some Morels stroll.....

not yet...but it is storming tonight and we have a guy taking us out tomorrow.....he has the hots for cake...so we are throwing her under the bus....but its suppose to rain saturday am...too....i hope he doesnt back out....i feel like if i knew wth i was doing....i might have a wee bit chance of success....

now i have heard that you look around mayapples

The title of the thread sound like something Anachronism would post :)

Anyhoo, Pelosi tells us we are pre-existing conditons ;)

hey, it doesn't affect me... i can afford to get back $60 from the great and powerful insurance company for a $350 mammogram.

but keep giving tax breaks to oil companies. it's not like kids are income producing or anything.

maybe you should worry more about feeding them after they're born then protecting them in utero.

Brazilian oil companies?

Aren't we their very bestest customers?

Oh, hope you found some Morels stroll.....

not yet...but it is storming tonight and we have a guy taking us out tomorrow.....he has the hots for cake...so we are throwing her under the bus....but its suppose to rain saturday am...too....i hope he doesnt back out....i feel like if i knew wth i was doing....i might have a wee bit chance of success....

now i have heard that you look around mayapples

Yuppers.

Now you're tracking

Don't get frustrated. Once somebody finds one their buddies are sure to be around.

It is not the fault of the oil companies that children are hungry.

And hungry children have zero to do with abortion.

Morels grow under firs & pines around here.
Often where there's been a burn; often in mountain cow pastures.

Morels grow under firs & pines around here.
Often where there's been a burn; often in mountain cow pastures.

After a burn you can get 6 inch Morels. It gets rid of the weeds and the soil becomes really moist , which is what they thrive off of. Dark, rich soil, lots of dead-fall. Morels will grow in an extremely short period of time. I've never found them under pines because the needles choke them out and the soil becomes dry faster. But I guess there's always an exception.

You left out puppy dogs....
We conservatives are roundin' up all the damn puppy dogs to feed to the elderly and women we are so desperately trying to starve and murder.

:razz:

Forum List

Back