"I Hate White People"

Kathianne said:
Actually an administrator and a mod. have already asked for you to stop with the shouts. I really suggest you watch how you are speaking to others.

HOPE YOU ARE MONITORING HOW OTHERS ARE SPEAKING TO ME. I CERTAINLY DIDN'T START IT.

mshakur said:
MAYBE YOU'RE JUST A TYPICAL AMERICAN, IGNORANT, MISEDUCATED, UNINFORMED, BRAINWASHED WITH FALSE PATRIOTISM, & CONCEITED.
I WILL TYPE ANY WAY I PLEASE. YOU WASPS HAVE TO DEAL WITH IT

And I will exercise my right of Free Speech to call you a Communistic, Castro, Chavez, Mugabe worshipping, Anti-American, sorry excuse for a human being, Talking Drum Collective piece of shit.

Entirely too much breath has been wasted on you and your bigoted views.

Go Fuck Yourself.

mshakur said:
I DIDN'T WRITE EUROPEAN HISTORY. IMAGINE THAT. :finger:

Imagine THIS.... the first thread I read is you whining how it isn't your fault how you are YELLING at others, but going back to find your last response to me, you're flipping me the bird.

You are nothing more than a lying, hate-mongering, Islamic troll. I will give credit to jihadists for one thing: as absolutely stupid as they are, they at least have the courage of their convictions to blow themselves up.

You obviously posess only enough balls to try and whine us to death.

Take yourself, and your little cause that condones the murder of anyone who doesn't beleive your extremist BS ESPECIALLY if they can't defend themselves, and go f*ck yourself, retard.

aren't social-economic conditions in america the cause of america's war & crimes against other countries & the theft of their oil and other natural resources?

dilema1 said:
aren't social-economic conditions in america the cause of america's war & crimes against other countries & the theft of their oil and other natural resources?
No.

mshakur said:
WHAT DO YOU THINK THE EMANCIPATION PROCLAMATION & CIVIL RIGHTS MOVEMENT WAS FOR. YOUR WHITE SUPREMIST POLICIES CAUSED THE INEQUALITIES THAT NOW EXIST. YOU REAP WHAT YOU SOW.

YOU DON'T NEED A LINK. SEARCH THE NET YOURSELF. I'VE GIVEN PLENTY OF LINKS. YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LINKS. YOU CARE ABOUT MAINTAINING WHITE SUPREMACY.
NONE ARE AS BLIND AS THOSE WHO REFUSE TO SEE.

Why do you call them "YOUR WHITE SUPREMIST POLICES"? Those 'policies' where in existance long before any of us were born. Not to mention they were highly unpopular at the time, hence over a half million WHITE men dying in a civil war. I'm sure your homeland has a much stellar record on human rights, whatever shithole it is.

Why don't you head on back to www.whyislam.org where you guys keep feeding yourself what you want to hear. :suck:

:ali:

dilema1 said:

How naive is this statement? America and the west had the need, the knowledge, the technology, the equipment and the crews to get the oil that was lying worthlessly underneath the heathens of the Middle East. Our companies paid to go in and drill for the oil they knew from their technology existed there. Once the Desert assholes saw the value of the black gold they stole the rights back and have become beyond rich from nothing they have done, just the luck of being born on top of something others wanted. The few that have taken all of the money like Saddam, and not passed it on to the people are the assholes here , not us. 747s for business jets, gold plated palaces, etc./ etc. talk to those tacky ass camel shit eaters about crime.

There has been no theft from us, if anything, it is the theft of the superior technology needed to put a value on that black shit under the desert.

dilema1 said:

If Muslims weren't complete savages that needed to be tamed by dicatorships then they could live in capitalist societies where the wealth would trickle down to the common man. But as we all know muslims cannot stand for basic freedoms like free speech which you must have in order to have a successful democracy.

Praise be to Muhammed the Great Pedophile and Terrorist!

Forum List

Back