“I Hate White People”: Old white man left braindead by black thug

If the media would of been factful and truthful the last few years this white man would probably still be alive.

please elaborate on your theory.

When the entire media says that whites are all members of the KKK for over 2 years. What do you expect?

Many hate crimes have been committed against whites every since.

Really? I would like to read up on that. Link, please.

When the entire media says that whites are all members of the KKK for over 2 years. What do you expect?

Many hate crimes have been committed against whites every since.

wow, you really do hallucinate alot.

the media of course said no such thing.

No one knows if that black guy walking down the street is a human being or a murderous thug. Conduct yourselves accordingly.

'I hate white people': Victim left brain dead after unprovoked racial attack - Washington Times

» ?I Hate White People?: Media Downplays Brutal Racial Attack Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

A black man went on a rampage in New York City's Union Square on Wednesday, savagely attacking a 62-year-old white man and leaving him brain dead, police said.

The New York Police Department's Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating LeShawn Marten, 31, after witnesses say he attacked 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, a retired train conductor, reportedly shouting things such as “I hate white people” and “The next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],” CBS New York reported.

We don't know if the white guy said something to set the attack off. Older white Americans often treat blacks with rudeness and contempt.

Ahh yes blame the victim..... As I recall you all claimed martin was the victim and not to blame him, what is different here? Ohh ya the victim is white.

Ahh yes blame the victim..... As I recall you all claimed martin was the victim and not to blame him, what is different here? Ohh ya the victim is white.

Um, no. See the bolded cited from the OP article as to the difference between this and the Zimmerman case.

The New York Police Department's Hate Crimes Task Force is investigating LeShawn Marten, 31, after witnesses say he attacked 62-year-old Jeffrey Babbitt, a retired train conductor, reportedly shouting things such as “I hate white people” and “The next white person who walks by I’m going to [expletive],” CBS New York reported.

The left wing media, the unionized teachers in public schools and race baiters/poverty pimps including the current prez all invested time and energy building this racial hatred against all whites.
Whites have been dehumanized to the point where killing them is the same as killing roaches or rats to most blacks.
They see each murder as a victory.
There's a lot of celebrating in the black community these days.........

Quick...under the bed Pauli!
Those black people'll git ye fer sure!!!

One thing I admire about black folks is how they band together when they feel one of theirs has been done wrong, I wish white folks would do that.

Forum List

Back