I Hate Walmarts

is the place to BUY STUFF (I don't "shop" around).

There's nothing like the look on your slaves faces when you've announced you've bought 5 lbs of sliced bologna for $0.71/lb and that November will be "Bologna Month!!"

I gotta try this at my house!!!
:rofl:

Unless someone has a recipe for Bologna Cassarole, I'm outta here.:evil:

Fried Bologna Casserole Recipe - Allrecipes.com

:clap2::clap2::clap2:
The slaves are gonna be thrilled!!!!

Doesn't it look yummy!!

220806.jpg

Last edited:

Doesn't it look yummy!!

220806.jpg

Amazing what you can do with the oddest stuff. And it's EASY! My little people won't touch it though, they hate mashed potatoes, always have. Go figure. :evil:

I was being more than a little fasicious about the appearance of Bologna Casserole.

However, if it has Mashed Potatoes in it, then I'm confident my slaves will eat it.

I've taken to baking potatoes, two dozen at a time, to meet the local slave's potatoe demand. Cheap and Easy, as long as we have a tub of margerine and sour cream, they're tickled pink.

BTW, I also get the potatoes at COSTCO.....20 lbs for $7.00:razz:

Doesn't it look yummy!!

220806.jpg

Amazing what you can do with the oddest stuff. And it's EASY! My little people won't touch it though, they hate mashed potatoes, always have. Go figure. :evil:

I was being more than a little fasicious about the appearance of Bologna Casserole.

However, if it has Mashed Potatoes in it, then I'm confident my slaves will eat it.

I've taken to baking potatoes, two dozen at a time, to meet the local slave's potatoe demand. Cheap and Easy, as long as we have a tub of margerine and sour cream, they're tickled pink.

It's actually not bad. This isn't exactly the recipe I've used, but it's close enough. How do you go wrong with mashed potatoes, onions and cheese??

It's actually not bad. This isn't exactly the recipe I've used, but it's close enough. How do you go wrong with mashed potatoes, onions and cheese??

You add fried bologna to it. :eek:

Pfft....I lived in the South. Add more cheese.

Are you suggesting we omit the most nutricious part of the recipe?

:eusa_think:

:eusa_think:

I would be cheaper......

I don't like buying from them, mostly because the place is so miserable.

And given their quality issues, I would never buy online from them.

And I don't believe I will be buying a new I phone ever, given the reports Rdean put up considering the factory where they are made. (Also I am annoyed about my Iphone's sucky battery performance)

BRISBANE, Calif. -- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is going for the jugular in the holiday retailing war, announcing Thursday that it will offer free shipping on nearly 60,000 online items -- with no minimum purchase requirement.
The world's biggest retailer, long known for its low prices, is raising the stakes just over two weeks before Black Friday, viewed as the official kickoff of holiday shopping.

Wal-Mart's free shipping offer, which includes electronics, jewelry and toys, will run through Dec. 20.
Items purchased from the company's website will be delivered to customers' homes within three to five business days from the order's processing via standard shipping. Return shipping is also free, or items can be returned to a local Wal-Mart.

Wal-Mart offering free shipping for online buys | cleveland.com

How many small businesses in your community will this kill? Please consider boycotting this company; the products you buy from them are sometimes made by child or slave labor -- which of you needs to save a nickel that badly?

Buy American Made products. Shop locally as much as you can, and support small businesses.

Don't make a Xmas gift out of the suffering of children or enslaved people overseas and your neighbors here.

0_9_6faecc23-3f68-4456-b5ab-92ed83377b7c.jpeg

Anyone that spends a dime at Walmart loves Chineez Communists more than Americans.

Looks like I'm shopping online at walmart this year.

Radioman, I can show you the conditions at Chinese factories that use child labor to make the products Walmarts will be selling. You can look around your own city and see the devastation caused by unemployment. What would it take for you to "vote with your dollars"?

Volunteers of America officials say they're seeing more young homeless veterans | cleveland.com

Your purchasing decisions have an impact on others, Radioman. They are not morally neutral events.

Please give the matter some consideration.

WalMart employs about 500 people in my community, between the two stores.

I do vote with my dollars. I shop at the places that will give me the most for my money in order for me to care for my family.

All other considerations are secondary.

BRISBANE, Calif. -- Wal-Mart Stores Inc. is going for the jugular in the holiday retailing war, announcing Thursday that it will offer free shipping on nearly 60,000 online items -- with no minimum purchase requirement.
The world's biggest retailer, long known for its low prices, is raising the stakes just over two weeks before Black Friday, viewed as the official kickoff of holiday shopping.

Wal-Mart's free shipping offer, which includes electronics, jewelry and toys, will run through Dec. 20.
Items purchased from the company's website will be delivered to customers' homes within three to five business days from the order's processing via standard shipping. Return shipping is also free, or items can be returned to a local Wal-Mart.

How many small businesses in your community will this kill? Please consider boycotting this company; the products you buy from them are sometimes made by child or slave labor -- which of you needs to save a nickel that badly?

Buy American Made products. Shop locally as much as you can, and support small businesses.

Don't make a Xmas gift out of the suffering of children or enslaved people overseas and your neighbors here.

Anyone that spends a dime at Walmart loves Chineez Communists more than Americans.

Inside your head is a damn scary place to be, huh? :eusa_angel:

we won't be able to afford it, between our taxes going up and the rise in our health care co pays and premiums we'll be forced to shop at Walmarts. Tough titty old demonRat you reaps what ya sows.

Forum List

Back