I hate to say but part of me would like an Obama win

I take it from your assertions, what we need is another big tax break for the very richest among us. You a tricke down kind of guy.

To bad that "trickle down" is a full blown bull shit idea that benefits only the very richest.

My proof of that? Bush sold the same bull shit that if only we would cut taxes on the richest
(he even called them the job creators) that we would ALL benefit greatly.

How did that work out for us?

All you have to do is look at what happened by the end of his Presidency to know that idea was complete bull shit. Sold by the lobbyists for the ultra rich for the benefit of the ultra wealthy.

Are you a wanna be ultra rich person? Or do you believe in fairy tales? Or do you just like being lied to? Which is it?

Another communist parasite expecting redistribution of wealth. 100% of every job created in US history has come form a wealthy person you stupid asshole. Not one homeless person has ever given someone a job.

Why don't you get up off of your lazy ass and make your own way in life?

LOL, why don't you create something for yourself instead of begging for the scraps for some wealthy persons table? You don't believe in personal responsibility?

You're so beyond clueless it's truly amazing.

Here is a stone for your lovely glass house. Where is it that the poor or middle class are not begging for scraps? Where is this wonderful world you speak of besides in the minds of Liberals? Liberal ideas have been put in throughout Europe and Asia yet the utopia you guys speak of has yet to become reality. The fact is that America was able to go against those ideas and instead implement free markets were not controlled by a centralized government is what pissed you guys off. Mainly because you don’t want to realize that what you are asking for has always been the case. The government has always controlled things from the advent of societies. It was in fact the American idea that was actually something new and fresh and led to success. It put your ideas to shame and you can’t let go of the fact that your ideas are failures and you double down trying to kill the successful US and it has been working as many poor people want to believe there is a easy way to have things in life. But truth is there isn’t. Everyone has to work for things regardless of what system it is. Just the conservative system rewards those for success and your system tries to pick who gets to be successful.

First, I dispute that Romney has really been "successful" in business. He was born on third base and thought he hit a triple. And he left enough wreckage in his path - AmPad, GS Steel, KB Toys - to make me wonder how good of a manager he is.

Second- Being a good businessman and a successful politician are really two separate skill sets. Herbert Hoover was considered a brilliant businessman, but probably one of our worst presidents, ever.

Third- when you use hyperbole like Obama "has been a complete disaster in everything he has done", it's really hard to take you seriously. I think Obama has made a lot of mistakes, and he's done a lot of good things. I think the problems that are hitting us now were decades in the making. And most of the Industrialized World is in the same mess we are. Or worse.

Fourth- How about holding Republicans accountable? They could have worked for the good of the country, which is what grown ups are supposed to do. They instead blocked the guy at every turn. We have a long way to go, but we'd be a lot further if both parties put the good of the country above politics.

Shocking - the radical communist thinks Obama has "done a lot of good things".

Can you please explain how these numbers (which are 100%, indisputable facts) are "a lot of good things"?

A3AtNLDCcAELd3e.jpg:large

I take it from your assertions, what we need is another big tax break for the very richest among us. You a tricke down kind of guy.

To bad that "trickle down" is a full blown bull shit idea that benefits only the very richest.

My proof of that? Bush sold the same bull shit that if only we would cut taxes on the richest
(he even called them the job creators) that we would ALL benefit greatly.

How did that work out for us?

All you have to do is look at what happened by the end of his Presidency to know that idea was complete bull shit. Sold by the lobbyists for the ultra rich for the benefit of the ultra wealthy.

Are you a wanna be ultra rich person? Or do you believe in fairy tales? Or do you just like being lied to? Which is it?

Another communist parasite expecting redistribution of wealth. 100% of every job created in US history has come form a wealthy person you stupid asshole. Not one homeless person has ever given someone a job.

LOL, why don't you create something for yourself instead of begging for the scraps for some wealthy persons table? You don't believe in personal responsibility?

Let me get this straight, you beg/demand for scraps off of the table of wealthy people, you refuse to provide for yourself, you reject personal responsibility, you ask government to block opportunity, and then you accuse me of those things??? :cuckoo:

Let me get this straight, you beg/demand for scraps off of the table of wealthy people, you refuse to provide for yourself, you reject personal responsibility, you ask government to block opportunity, and then you accuse me of those things??? :cuckoo:

It's in their playbook.

He had two years with an all democrat majority in congress. He could have accomplished anything he wanted to do. Every president has to deal with this because we are a representative republic.

Right, so you'll never know if liberal policies can work because liberal policies will always have to be compromised to something less than ideal for what was intended.

Those policies have been implemented in other countries and they have failed there. You honestly believe that just because we are Americans it will work here? I would even argue us being Americans and as spoiled as we are will even be a bigger failure here because Americans are not going to be willing to make the sacrifices needed for even an attempt at making your ideology work. Last, conservative ideas have worked in the past when they were implemented and the evidence is the United States. It is liberal policies that have been leading us to the disaster we are in now.

Where have the conservative ideas that you want to see implemented worked in other places or in the past? Specifically.

Let me get this straight, you claim to be about personal responsibility but your only concern is that some rich person creates a job for you. Do I have that right?

Why don't you create your own job? That rich person did it, right? Why can't you?

Right, so you'll never know if liberal policies can work because liberal policies will always have to be compromised to something less than ideal for what was intended.

Those policies have been implemented in other countries and they have failed there. You honestly believe that just because we are Americans it will work here? I would even argue us being Americans and as spoiled as we are will even be a bigger failure here because Americans are not going to be willing to make the sacrifices needed for even an attempt at making your ideology work. Last, conservative ideas have worked in the past when they were implemented and the evidence is the United States. It is liberal policies that have been leading us to the disaster we are in now.

Where have the conservative ideas that you want to see implemented worked in other places or in the past? Specifically.

When we had free markets we flourished and grew into an economic power. People could start their own business out of their house without the need of spending thousands upon thousands to meet regulations. We as a nation allowed the successful to grow into powerful successful companies or even corporations. Now we regulate pretty much everything to the point that you can hardly breathe much less succeed. It has built all that we are today. As far as the rest of the world, there is not another country like America was in the past. We were successful with what we were doing and instead of keeping on doing it we have slowly moved to a government similar to the very government we always fought against. We need to fight again for freedom.

Last edited:

Let me get this straight, you claim to be about personal responsibility but your only concern is that some rich person creates a job for you. Do I have that right?

Why don't you create your own job? That rich person did it, right? Why can't you?

Because he probably does not have all the permits required by your liberal friends or maybe he is not a member of a union that he has to join. Your liberal friends that are supposed to be for the little guys seem to always make laws that make life more difficult for little guys to have any success at becoming big. It is no wonder why a vast majority of the wealthy in this country are democrats.

When we had free markets we flourished and grew into an economic power. People could start their own business out of their house without the need of spending thousands upon thousands to meet regulations. We as a nation allowed the successful to grow into powerful successful companies or even corporations. Now we regulate pretty much everything to the point that you can hardly breathe much less succeed. It has built all that we are today. As far as the rest of the world, there is not another country like America was in the past. We were successful with what we were doing and instead of keeping on doing it we have slowly moved to a government similar to the very government we always fought against. We need to fight again for freedom.

Maybe you missed the part where I said "specifically".

There's a reason why you didn't give specifics...

Because he probably does not have all the permits required by your liberal friends or maybe he is not a member of a union that he has to join. Your liberal friends that are supposed to be for the little guys seem to always make laws that make life more difficult for little guys to have any success at becoming big. It is no wonder why a vast majority of the wealthy in this country are democrats.

LOL? So "vast majority of the wealthy in this country are democrats" yet democrats "hate the evil rich". Democrats have been advocating raising taxes on the richest, which according to you are democrats themselves. So raising taxes on the rich (themselves) is making things "tougher for the little guy".

Do I have your position correct?

LOL? So "vast majority of the wealthy in this country are democrats" yet democrats "hate the evil rich". Democrats have been advocating raising taxes on the richest, which according to you are democrats themselves. So raising taxes on the rich (themselves) is making things "tougher for the little guy".

You can raise taxes up to 100% but if you make loop wholes that democrats lawyers can help the rich hide their money the what does the actual percent matter? The tax rates are not as important as the actual rate they pay. As far as sticking it to the little guys, that is through regulations like the medallion program for taxi cabs as an example. It used to be small taxi companies and individual taxi drivers competed with big money taxi companies. Well the big money taxi companies couldn’t have that but they could not turn to republicans that believe in small government. They needed big government to muscle out the competition so Democrats passed the medallion bill requiring taxi cabs have a million dollar medallion on the car to be a taxi. Of course the small businesses and individual drivers could not afford that so they went out of business.

That has been tried and failed. The way you succeed is to remove the big government from every facet and let the free market succeed. Government regulations are killing everything. As far as the tax code, I have no problem with a fair flat rate. Remove the loop wholes and set a flat tax rate that everyone pays the same percent period. That is what is fair. Rich will pay more because the make more period.

Again.. turn off Limbaugh and read a fucking book...

You seem to have a level of stupidity that I can't cure.

He will if you agree to pull your head from your ass..........

Maybe you missed the part where I said “free markets” meaning fewer regulations? We need to return to the days of small government and get all the dumb regulations off the books so people that want to start their own business don’t have to jump through a thousand hoops and spend thousands to start and maintain their licensing. We need to return to government spending is around 10 percent of the GDP. If we stop spending so much, we will not need to tax so much. Not only has the federal government grown large so has state governments. We are choking out the private industry.

You can raise taxes up to 100% but if you make loop wholes that democrats lawyers can help the rich hide their money the what does the actual percent matter? The tax rates are not as important as the actual rate they pay. As far as sticking it to the little guys, that is through regulations like the medallion program for taxi cabs as an example. It used to be small taxi companies and individual taxi drivers competed with big money taxi companies. Well the big money taxi companies couldn’t have that but they could not turn to republicans that believe in small government. They needed big government to muscle out the competition so Democrats passed the medallion bill requiring taxi cabs have a million dollar medallion on the car to be a taxi. Of course the small businesses and individual drivers could not afford that so they went out of business.

So "vast majority of the wealthy in this country are democrats" yet democrats "hate the evil rich". Democrats have been advocating raising taxes on the richest, which according to you are democrats themselves. So raising taxes on the rich (themselves) is making things "tougher for the little guy".

Try answering the actual question this time.

Maybe you missed the part where I said “free markets” meaning fewer regulations? We need to return to the days of small government and get all the dumb regulations off the books so people that want to start their own business don’t have to jump through a thousand hoops and spend thousands to start and maintain their licensing. We need to return to government spending is around 10 percent of the GDP. If we stop spending so much, we will not need to tax so much. Not only has the federal government grown large so has state governments. We are choking out the private industry.

"Free Markets" is not a specific answer. It's a broad concept. Do I really need to explain this to you?

Every time you avoid answering the question it only further proves you have no clue what you're talking about.

So "vast majority of the wealthy in this country are democrats" yet democrats "hate the evil rich". Democrats have been advocating raising taxes on the richest, which according to you are democrats themselves. So raising taxes on the rich (themselves) is making things "tougher for the little guy".

Repeating yourself and not being specific just further proves you don't know what you are talking about.

"Free Markets" is not a specific answer. It's a broad concept. Do I really need to explain this to you?

Every time you avoid answering the question it only further proves you have no clue what you're talking about.

Calvin Coolidge low taxes and low federal spending.

Repeating yourself and not being specific just further proves you don't know what you are talking about.

I'm repeating myself because you never answered the question.

Calvin Coolidge low taxes and low federal spending.

Oh, so you're referring to the period of time directly leading up to the Great Depression? The time when taxes were cut because times were good. That seems like a comparable to todays economic climate to you?

Forum List

Back