I hate to bring this up, is there a Negro count tonight?

Those who keep asking are the real Racists.

no, people with eyes open will ask why..when i go places its mixed colors, a sea of white
not a place that right..even more so at a convention that will have decisions over many ethnic groups.
Something's not right. I've used right twice I feel concern about my "Rights." And don't go to the black churches
I wasn't talking about church I was talking about a convention for presidential Nominee by way of a major masturbation show
After you blow your load not all republicans are racist by any means it's just the party theme. And I'll throw a bone
the democrats will have their own masturbation show. And one person pop the spot on a dress, and made a mess

Last edited:
I swear I’ve covered the last 3 hour as I work on other things.

I think I’ve counted only 4

one was mitts something or other manager

Are you saying black people are racist for not participating?

I swear I’ve covered the last 3 hour as I work on other things.

I think I’ve counted only 4

one was mitts something or other manager

Are you saying black people are racist for not participating?

As a plausible possibility, if the subject matter was about a local church. We're not talking about the weekly meeting, of general church going individuals. In small communities I do expect to see classifications based on race. My post reflects on questioning, a party that wants to be inclusive of the general population that exists. To represent them!

Last edited:
There’s noting wrong with the GOP being mostly white and conservative; it’s a private organization entitled to free assembly. The GOP represents a certain segment of the American population with a particular world-view, a world-view not shared by many Blacks, Hispanics, and women.

in all fairness about half of republicans are women

You ever thought you'd see the day when being WHITE and having a Party represent you was something to be ridiculed

No wonder Obama never brings up his WHITE side of his family

But it's ok we always hear how 95% of BLACKS support the Democrat pary

Last edited:
You ever thought you'd see the day when being WHITE and having a Party represent you was something to be ridiculed

bi-racial people always consider themselves to be black on demographic forms.

Seems they feel it is an advantage or they would do it the other way around

Reflecting on reading history, reviewing the stereotypical presentation of the black man in cinema / movies. I say it's justifiable that you feel this way.

Forum List

Back