I hate to bring this up, is there a Negro count tonight?

There’s noting wrong with the GOP being mostly white and conservative; it’s a private organization entitled to free assembly. The GOP represents a certain segment of the American population with a particular world-view, a world-view not shared by many Blacks, Hispanics, and women.

There’s noting wrong with the GOP being mostly white and conservative; it’s a private organization entitled to free assembly. The GOP represents a certain segment of the American population with a particular world-view, a world-view not shared by many Blacks, Hispanics, and women.

check,,, gee was my blinders on

Last edited:
You mean to tell me that Fiddy Cent wasn't in the house? He is a Republican you know.

when the crowd at the DemocratIC convention are shown for all its REAL glory no American will be able to count how many different kinds of people will be there.

Lilly white is no way to run a modern party

You be axing us or you be talking to yoself?

You be axing us or you be talking to yoself?

The republican party can be pure white I could care less, the statement above speaks for itself that they have a certain world view that is generating 100% whites only party, they have no business holding the White House that a flat out attempt to remove the constitution replaced with bible. And any other ethnic group understands that.
I am sure there's a moderate percent in the republican party that want to compromise on many issues. I meet them all the time their conservative and practical but stuck in a quagmire with leadership. There's no compromising in the statement as written. It was a statement I said Gee was my blinders on.
Basically a satire and moved on

BTW I like this...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/members/causingpain-albums-annies-picture4748-palin-at-2012-rnc-hunting-*******.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back