I hate the new Photobucket

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I hated the old one, also - it was way too slow. But they certainly didn't improve it. Now it takes extra clicks to get a photo link.

And it's still slow.

Yeah I am not sure I like it either. I don't use it as much as I once did.

Yup. I went back to old version.
New version would NOT keep me logged in.

What I hate is that you can not set a default album. My first one is full so I have to manually choose the new one. But heck it's free.

What I hate is that you can not set a default album. My first one is full so I have to manually choose the new one. But heck it's free.

You can do that?

You can do that?

Yeah. I forgot how, so I switched to new so I could figure out how to get back to the old version LOL.

At the top right, under your username, in tiny font, it says "switch back to the original Photobucket". That's an HTML link.

You can do that?

Yeah. I forgot how, so I switched to new so I could figure out how to get back to the old version LOL.

At the top right, under your username, in tiny font, it says "switch back to the original Photobucket". That's an HTML link.
Thanks! I owe you a Scotch.

Thanks! I owe you a Scotch.

Y'see, CONs have hearts after all. :D

Make it a double.

I've got Oban!
multi.gif

Oban-Scotch-Whisky-14-year-old.png

You get J&B.

flash-botella.jpg

:lol:

I don't like it either...I switched back to the old version after I gave the new format a chance...just another reason why photobucket sux. :/

Be sure to leave feedback when prompted.
They may get it ironed out yet.
I tried to do just that. I was my usual eloquent self. When I hit submit it told me that I wasn't signed in and dumped everything that I just typed. GRRRR!!!!

I made sure that I added that to my complaints when I redid it.

By the way, how's your hangover?

Forum List

Back