I hate the Lakers!

Funny how one player can build a team. Remember when Cleveland was the armpit of the NBA? It wasn't that long ago. Now they are the favorites to win the title this year.

Kind of how Peyton Manning helped build the Colts to become Super Bowl Champs, The Cavs built their team around Lebron, and are sitting pretty.

Guess I'll be pulling for them now. I like to have a team to root for in the playoffs, better them than LA, Denver,or that team from Florida! :evil:

To see how much trouble they had with Houston, I don't see them making it past the Nuggets. On a side note, why did the IDIOT Laker fans boo the Star Spangled Banner when it got to the "rockets" red glare....

To see how much trouble they had with Houston, I don't see them making it past the Nuggets. On a side note, why did the IDIOT Laker fans boo the Star Spangled Banner when it got to the "rockets" red glare....

Because they are idiots!

Funny how one player can build a team. Remember when Cleveland was the armpit of the NBA? It wasn't that long ago. Now they are the favorites to win the title this year.

Kind of how Peyton Manning helped build the Colts to become Super Bowl Champs, The Cavs built their team around Lebron, and are sitting pretty.

Guess I'll be pulling for them now. I like to have a team to root for in the playoffs, better them than LA, Denver,or that team from Florida! :evil:

I think people gave Manning too much credit that year. It was the defense that catapulted the Colts into the SB. They shut Brady and the offense down...well, not really but considering how they played in the first half they did.

Lebron is my new favorite player. But it is his role players stepping up that is making Cleveland the team to beat.

I also hate the Lakers, but I'm looking forward to Kobe v. Lebron.

I also hate the Lakers, but I'm looking forward to Kobe v. Lebron.

Exactly! I'll take a Denver ass whoppin on the Lakers, but the dream finals that will get the most viewers is LA vs. Cleveland.

And the part that makes it a wet dream is Lebron totally kicking Kobe's ass.

I understand Cleveland has great Defense? I hope they shut Kobe down!!!

Hey, I once put my hand through a wall when my team lost, so its not like I've always been this mature...

What guy hasn't?

We girls just cry............. :(

Hey, I put my hand through a window one time. We girls don't just cry. :cuckoo:

Speak for yourself!

I put my hand through the window once, of my car. And it was rolled down. And I was waving to someone I know.

Or flipping off someone who was tailgating me, who knows.

Always have, always will.
Do you?

I liked them a lot back in the Lakers/Celtics days with Magic & all. But these days, not much of a fan. I just keep hoping my Jazz will someday get it together again.

John Stockton and Karl Malone, doesn't get much better than that!

You mean doesn't get tighter than that! The only players in NBA history to play most consecutive games with cameltoe.

I liked them a lot back in the Lakers/Celtics days with Magic & all. But these days, not much of a fan. I just keep hoping my Jazz will someday get it together again.

John Stockton and Karl Malone, doesn't get much better than that!

You mean doesn't get tighter than that! The only players in NBA history to play most consecutive games with cameltoe.

Maybe that could be your new avatar!

Holy shit! The Cavs lost!

Why the hell is Delonte West taking a 3 pointer down 1 with 3 seconds to go. Why doesn't Lebron have the ball in that situation?

Holy shit! The Cavs lost!

Why the hell is Delonte West taking a 3 pointer down 1 with 3 seconds to go. Why doesn't Lebron have the ball in that situation?

Man, LeBron was spent. The whole team was. When Orlando went to zone, Cleveland held the ball instead of moving it and finding the open shot. I think this layoff may have been way too long. I don't see them losing any more though.

Cleveland sucks.

The Cavs taunted the Magic when the Cavs were up by 10 in the first half.

Ha, ha!

Sports Fans can be idiots!
OK your team wins, it's an exciting time. I know if the Cubs win a series I'll be hanging from the scoreboard at Wrigley. But what's the deal with people rioting and burning shit in the middle of the street. What about a sports team wining a championship makes it seem acceptable to start fires and destroy things? I just needed to vent, I've seen this same kind of thing happen in Chicago when the Bulls won and even when the Sox won. Well Sox fans can't help themselves after all, their pretty much a bunch of classless ruffians and thugs.

Anyway, I just needed to vent.

Sports Fans can be idiots!
OK your team wins, it's an exciting time. I know if the Cubs win a series I'll be hanging from the scoreboard at Wrigley. But what's the deal with people rioting and burning shit in the middle of the street. What about a sports team wining a championship makes it seem acceptable to start fires and destroy things? I just needed to vent, I've seen this same kind of thing happen in Chicago when the Bulls won and even when the Sox won. Well Sox fans can't help themselves after all, their pretty much a bunch of classless ruffians and thugs.

Anyway, I just needed to vent.

WHEN the Cubs win the World Series this year, Chicago will go NUTS!

join the club,yeah their the yankees of basketball.the same way the yankees represent everything thats wrong with baseball,the lakers so that with baketball.I liked them in the old days when they had magic johnson and james worthy,now I cant stand them.

Forum List

Back