I Hate The 911 Victim's Families

Mad, the weird part is if a liberal, a leftist or a Muslim American had said this, FOX News would be demanding Obama take an oath to destroy them or be branded a sympathizer of hate.

I Hate The 911 Victim's Families

[youtube]suc1ZpU2f2I[/youtube]

yeah, what is it this man represents, honor?

:lol:

talking about how much he hates victims? :lol:

---

Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families | Media Matters for America

Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families
September 09, 2005 6:24 pm ET

Nationally syndicated Clear Channel radio host Glenn Beck referred to survivors of Hurricane Katrina who remained in New Orleans as "scumbags." Also, after acknowledging that nobody "in their right mind is going to say this out loud," Beck attacked victims of the disaster in general and the families of victims of the September 11, 2001, terrorist attacks, saying: "I didn't think I could hate victims faster than the 9-11 victims."

Not that it matters I suppose, but that is years old now. And he was referring to 10 people TEN....the ones that have been silent since Bush left office. :eusa_whistle:

Not that it matters I suppose, but that is years old now. And he was referring to 10 people TEN....the ones that have been silent since Bush left office. :eusa_whistle:

Okay. I hate ten families of the victims of 911. sounds better?

okay, how about -- I said a few years ago that I hated the victims families of 911 almost as much as I hate the victims of Katrina.

sound better? no?

how about.......

:eusa_whistle:

Okay. I hate ten families of the victims of 911. sounds better?

okay, how about -- I said a few years ago that I hated the victims families of 911 almost as much as I hate the victims of Katrina.

sound better? no?

how about.......

:eusa_whistle:

Well, I am have made it clear in the past that I am not a Beck fan, but I understood what he was saying. So sorry you could not comprehend DinkyDick.

How can it be years old, Kat? He says he hates the Gulf oil spill victims "faster than the victims of 9/11". If it's authentic, it's pretty far out there speech on the hate-o-meter.

How can it be years old, Kat? He says he hates the Gulf oil spill victims "faster than the victims of 9/11". If it's authentic, it's pretty far out there speech on the hate-o-meter.

Think it is authentic?

I do know that several years ago he said that about 10 - 9/11 victim families, B/C they were anti Bush. As for the other, this is the first I heard of it.

The title of this thread is I Hate The 911 Victim's Families

Think it is authentic?

I do know that several years ago he said that about 10 - 9/11 victim families, B/C they were anti Bush. As for the other, this is the first I heard of it.

Gulf Oil?

Katrina.

what you remember was the apologist spin. several years ago is not a long time ago.

He says "this is a 90,000 mile disaster"....how could he be talking about Katrina?

Anyway, no, it is still repugnant speech regardless. (But if this is five years old, might have been better to say so, Dante.)

Think it is authentic?

Gulf Oil?

Katrina.

what you remember was the apologist spin. several years ago is not a long time ago.

Well, I was not denying he said it, am I? You seemed to have posted it as if it were today.
That was my point. Not a biggie, as I said I am not a fan.
He says a lot of things for attention...kind of like you ;)

I guess the left must be getting really, really scared of Beck if they're still dragging up ONE comment - which he put into context - from YEARS ago.

What a fucking moron our Dainty is.

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
I guess the left must be getting really, really scared of Beck if they're still dragging up ONE comment - which he put into context - from YEARS ago.

the left? :cuckoo:

note: I was on record from day 1 for never voting for Obama.

scared? :eek:

Beck is a moron. Sane people are not scared of morons, but idiots may not know this.

into context? :lol:

too friggin' funny

--

We all know if anyone but a wingnut had said this a few years ago -- wait! Cali-boil brings up quotes from the last century to demonize people. :rofl:

never mind

the left? :cuckoo:

note: I was on record from day 1 for never voting for Obama.

scared? :eek:

Beck is a moron. Sane people are not scared of morons, but idiots may not know this.

into context? :lol:

too friggin' funny

--

We all know if anyone but a wingnut had said this a few years ago -- wait! Cali-boil brings up quotes from the last century to demonize people. :rofl:

never mind

I'll tell you what we do all know, Dainty. We all know that, like most of your threads, you'll respond to everyone, and add your own little 'thoughts' just to bump your ow thread and.... like all your threads.... the vast majority of 'posts' will be from you in your usual attempt to push people's buttons.

Here's a quote that I think of every time I see your posts "I pity the fool".

Classic case of Liberals being unable to understand what they hear.

He was not talking about all the families he was talking about 10 specific people.

Why can you lefties never be honest with your BS smears.

He was not talking about all the families he was talking about 10 specific people.

smears? using his own words with a link so people can hear what he says, this is a smear?

:lol: . :lol: ..... :lol:

Ignore it, it's just Dainty doing his usual pathetic whining. It happens.... A LOT. Just watch him bump his little thread with more moronic driveling that's been done to death.

Forum List

Back